Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by 58Miller View Post
    I put it in smack, because it’s a call out. The other Bronco forums are for discussion. Not much discussion though, sounds more like a depression line. Some broncos fans have gotten so use to pounding their chests while we were a contender they don’t know how to deal with losing.
    I’m not happy, but it’s stinking week 2!!!!!! And these people are already quitting, it’s pathetic!!!!
    Who’s quitting?

Again I said if they lose 10 games, Elway will step down.

The truth of it all is that you can’t handle any constructive criticism or any opinion that varies from your own! That is the truth of it all and you originally put it in GD but then chose to move it here. Why because none of your foes there are going to come to smack but anyway not myself nor any of them said anything about quitting.

“Making stuff up to save face”!

Elway has made a lot of mistakes.
    The way I see it he has had 2 losing seasons out of 8, including a title. I would let him finish his contract out.

Kubiak didn’t want to be a coach. He wanted to retire after 2015.

Chances, how bout we let this current season play out?
    Seriously, who suggested otherwise?

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Where am I making stuff up??? Isn’t that exactly what you said here?

So now you’re going to take a shot at the late Mr. Bowlen in favor of John Elway?

He’s the one who hired McDaniels you know and this is a perfect example of you are more loyal to Elway than you are to Pat Bowlens Broncos.

We know exactly were you stand now in your lack of support for this team.

BTW, Pat gave Elway a shot at an executive position when most other NFL probably would not had so let that sink in.
    Mr. Bowlen fired Mcdaniels and handed the keys to John Elway. Who I support.
    Josh McDaniels was caught cheating!!!!
    Mr. Bowlen would admit that was a mistake.
    Last edited by 58Miller; 09-17-2019 at 06:57 AM.

Who’s quitting?

Again I said if they lose 10 games, Elway will step down.

The truth of it all is that you can’t handle any constructive criticism or any opinion that varies from your own! That is the truth of it all and you originally put it in GD but then chose to move it here. Why because none of your foes there are going to come to smack but anyway not myself nor any of them said anything about quitting.

“Making stuff up to save face”!
    Constructive crying that were 0-2 and it’s all Elways fault!!!!!
    Our team isn’t very good, but why are you a fan to pound your chest or because you love the Broncos? Elway has a job that very few are ever successful at, for instance the last team in our division to win a title was the Raiders in 1983!!!!!
    I was 4 years old! We have watched Denver hoist the Lombardi 3 times since then. And we have been a top franchise. But leader Mr. Bowlen got sick and passed away, while he was sick he asked Elway to help him and that’s what Elway has done with mixed results.
    Last edited by 58Miller; 09-17-2019 at 07:01 AM.

Mr. Bowlen fired Mcdaniels and handed the keys to John Elway. Who I support.
    Josh McDaniels was caught cheating!!!!
    Mr. Bowlen would admit that was a mistake.
    Yes he would and that is what separates the two men.

We’re still suffering through Garrett Bolles because Elway can’t admit his!

Constructive crying that were 0-2 and it’s all Elways fault!!!!!
    Our team isn’t very good, but why are you a fan to pound your chest or because you love the Broncos? Elway has a job that very few are ever successful at, for instance the last team in our division to win a title was the Raiders in 1983!!!!!
    I was 4 years old! We have watched Denver hoist the Lombardi 3 times since then. And we have been a top franchise. But leader Mr. Bowlen got sick and passed away, while he was sick he asked Elway to help him and that’s what Elway has done with mixed results.
    So saying Elway steps after they lose 10 games is crying? Or is it quitting?

C-mon 58 stick your foot in your mouth.

Yes he would and that is what separates the two men.

We’re still suffering through Garrett Bolles because Elway can’t admit his!
    Our coaching staff is running him out there not Elway.
    Last edited by 58Miller; 09-17-2019 at 07:07 AM.

So saying Elway steps after they lose 10 games is crying? Or is it quitting?

C-mon 58 stick your foot in your mouth.
    Saying Elway steps is disrespectful, because Elway is not a quitter. It also shows that you have zero faith in the this team after Week 2.
    I’m not ready to give up. As far as this thread goes it’s served it’s purpose. Calling Elway out is easy because he won’t respond.

A lot of fans want Elway out but have no clue what to do after he is gone. If someone had a constructive plan with a real person who could actually better our team I’d be on board.
    But i can’t support “Fire elway now!!!! And hire anybody !”

Sam z i do appreciate the back and forth, we obviously disagree but everybody agreeing on everything is overrated and boring!!!
    Last edited by 58Miller; 09-17-2019 at 07:24 AM.

Saying Elway steps is disrespectful, because Elway is not a quitter. It also shows that you have zero faith in the this team after Week 2.
    I’m not ready to give up. As far as this thread goes it’s served it’s purpose. Calling Elway out is easy because he won’t respond.

A lot of fans want Elway out but have no clue what to do after he is gone. If someone had a constructive plan with a real person who could actually better our team I’d be on board.
    But i can’t support “Fire elway now!!!! And hire anybody !”

Sam z i do appreciate the back and forth, we obviously disagree but everybody agreeing on everything is overrated and boring!!!
    Fair enough, and I think I just realized the identity of the person that likes to bombard me with hate CPs as well the identity of the person who called Tommy12 a “dumbass” through the contribution point system!

Nothing personal.

Fair enough, and I think I just realized the identity of the person that likes to bombard me with hate CPs as well the identity of the person who called Tommy12 a “dumbass” through the contribution point system!

Nothing personal.
    I hope that’s not directed at me,
    I promise you I have never given anybody a neg!!!!
    What’s the fun in that when we can have a discussion on a thread.
    Never been a fan of the negging especially when the person doesn’t add at least their name.

Go Broncos!!!!!

Everybody who wants Elway gone now that we aren’t a front runner.
    List who you would hire, and why they would turn this team around.
    Don’t say Bill Belichek or somebody that is in a good position now. You want Elway gone fine, but add a name and a plan or shut your mouths!!
    I remember celebrating Super Bowl 50 but apparently that was too long for many of you. I’d love to hear from you too, Baphs since you consider him one of the worst GM’s as well.
    the bolded is quite telling. so you would support the GM no matter what because he's john elway and that's what "true fans" do? at what point do you start holding him accountable? i'm not even saying now is the time after only two games but the writing has been on the wall for a while now.

you always talk about what the broncos did before with elway as the GM when manning was the QB. but that did not save mike shanahan's job, why should it save elways? because he was the broncos QB? no i don't consider him one of the worst GM's, ive never said anything close to that. but he clearly has some issues building his offense since manning departed, you would have to be literally blind or blinded by homerism not to see it.

I also think too many eggs were put into the lindsay basket assuming he would dominate even more this season. he still could bounce back but they absolutely need him to take over games in order to win because like i told you all off season, you're not winning very many games on the arm of flacco, your just not.

Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    the bolded is quite telling. so you would support the GM no matter what because he's john elway and that's what "true fans" do? at what point do you start holding him accountable? i'm not even saying now is the time after only two games but the writing has been on the wall for a while now.

you always talk about what the broncos did before with elway as the GM when manning was the QB. but that did not save mike shanahan's job, why should it save elways? because he was the broncos QB? no i don't consider him one of the worst GM's, ive never said anything close to that. but he clearly has some issues building his offense since manning departed, you would have to be literally blind or blinded by homerism not to see it.

I also think too many eggs were put into the lindsay basket assuming he would dominate even more this season. he still could bounce back but they absolutely need him to take over games in order to win because like i told you all off season, you're not winning very many games on the arm of flacco, your just not.
    No baphs, John Elway is our GM, crying about how you want him gone doesn’t change anything..
    I haven’t given up on this season

Shannahan wasn’t fired in 2002 he was given 10 years.
    I think Elway should get to the end of his contract.
    Last edited by 58Miller; 09-17-2019 at 07:52 AM.

Just one question, why won’t the Broncos be competing for the division and don’t just say it’s because they are bad, give us an honest reason why they are bad!
    Why its very simple. The reason is because the Chiefs are going to be in their way for the next 12+ years so it won't matter what the Broncos do.

Quote Originally Posted by obi-groo View Post
    Why its very simple. The reason is because the Chiefs are going to be in their way for the next 12+ years so it won't matter what the Broncos do.
    Well played Obi-groo
    Last edited by 58Miller; 09-17-2019 at 07:55 AM.

Well played Obi-groo
    you think the Chiefs will stand in their way? Why is this?