Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
    the chargers are not playoff ready right now, i'll admit that. good thing the playoffs are not right now, huh?

good thing most of the key players they are missing will be back by then, huh?

the only thing i need to worry about is the chargers being in the hunt by the end when those guys get back and judging by the rest of the AFC i have little doubt that will be an issue.

Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    And you wonder why I say you get emotional and cry every day here in smack? Lol nothing not whiny personal attacks in this entire post
    Personnel attacks! Time and time again, over and over, I demand FACTS from you to support your stupid claims and you always come back like a skipping record and say..."you're to emotional and cry and whine" blah, blah, blah! You also always state to me..."you're never willing to have any meaningful dialogue with me because you just want to cry and whine about me being here."
    Grow up baph!

You are incapable of having meaningful dialogue...that's not why you are here and you know it! You're an instigator! You reside here to cause trouble and rile Bronco fans because you think it's funny! That's why you use more than all others smiley icons. You're a shallow bankrupt NFL fan who happens to support the worst NFL team in the league with 49 years of nothing...NOTHING!!!
    Last edited by jazzbodog; 09-20-2019 at 05:17 AM.
    Utah Bronco Freak

you lost to the damn raiders, sit your ass down

your offense has been trash, this isn't just the new coaching staffs fault no, it's also elway's.

when lynn was hired as a rookie head coach he was surrounded by HC experienced coordinators in gus bradley and ken whizenhunt, who are also experienced and successful coordinators. he also had a franchise QB with talent on both sides of the ball. iknew the talent was there but they were decimated the year before, i was telling you that but you disagreed and called me excuse maker.

that is why i wasn't calling for his head after going 0-4 to start.

I am not saying the new broncos coaching staff should be fired after only 2 games either but they have a rookie HC who does not have the support that lynn had as a rookie. he's calling the defensive plays and being the HC for the first time, his OC is also a rookie OC.

that's like the polar opposite of the situation lynn was in his rookie HC'ing year. again, that isn't his fault, that's elway's fault. the lack of talent at QB isnt his fault, either, but i think at this point i can safely say that the chargers coaching staff is absolutely better than the one in Denver that is unproven at best.

nobody thought lynn was worth a damn after going 0-4, not sure why you think your coaching staff should be thought of anymore at this point.

deal with it.

So Lynn was surrounded by HC quality coaches, HOF talent at all positions

And still sucked ? Is that the it? Cause the talent (cough loser excuse cough) was coming off being decimated... all five of them

Sonny you need time out

the chargers are not playoff ready right now, i'll admit that. good thing the playoffs are not right now, huh?

good thing most of the key players they are missing will be back by then, huh?

the only thing i need to worry about is the chargers being in the hunt by the end when those guys get back and judging by the rest of the AFC i have little doubt that will be an issue.
    All that so we can watch rivers choke again

you all literally said the exact same things last year, EXACT.

do you donk fans ever learn??
    You did have a weak schedule

So what did you accomplish last year I forgot
    Can you show us your trophy?
    Award?
    Division banner?

Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    You did have a weak schedule

So what did you accomplish last year I forgot
    Can you show us your trophy?
    Award?
    Division banner?
    What happed the year before elway won his first ring and everyone thought he would never be a champion?

One thing we know for sure is the broncos won’t be going anywhere so sit back and watch.

What happed the year before elway won his first ring and everyone thought he would never be a champion?

One thing we know for sure is the broncos won’t be going anywhere so sit back and watch.
    what happened before Elway won his first ring??

well lets start by dragging a broncos team to the superbowl three times in the age of NFC dominance, the first by his third season, and winning a league MVP

how about rivers?
    Last edited by arapaho; 09-20-2019 at 03:53 PM.

well lets start by dragging a broncos team to the superbowl three times in the age of NFC dominance, the first by his third season, winning the league MVP
    The NFC was dominant, winning every Super Bowl from 1984 - 1996.......guess who broke the 13 year domination? The Broncos lead by Elway. They went into that game huge underdogs.
    Elway played in 4 AFC Championships before the 97 season when the Broncos won it all.
    DONT EVER compare your choke machine qb to Elway.
    Rivers is Bernie Kosar, except Kosar actually Kosar went to 3 conference games and was beat by Elway despite having better teams than Elways in two of the 3.

Ditto! One thing we know for sure is the historically 49 years of failure Sparklers won’t be going anywhere again this year so sit back and watch the never ending train wreck in L.A.
    Utah Bronco Freak

well lets start by dragging a broncos team to the superbowl three times in the age of NFC dominance, the first by his third season, and winning a league MVP

how about rivers?
    What does choking the year before to the jags in the playoffs have to do with nfc dominance in the SB?

What does choking the year before to the jags in the playoffs have to do with nfc dominance in the SB?
    Who ended the dominance ?
    Choke on that !!!

Quote Originally Posted by jazzbodog View Post
    Ditto! One thing we know for sure is the historically 49 years of failure Sparklers won’t be going anywhere again this year so sit back and watch the never ending train wreck in L.A.
    Hold on give them their due...…….the Chargers did have ONE AFL championship in 1963. Though the Bears would have kicked their ass had there been a Super Bowl way back then.

What does the broncos losing the year before he won back to back titles in his 4th and 5th appearance in the Super Bowl have to do with rivers 16 years of choke?

Quote Originally Posted by 58Miller View Post
    The NFC was dominant, winning every Super Bowl from 1984 - 1996.......guess who broke the 13 year domination? The Broncos lead by Elway. They went into that game huge underdogs.
    Elway played in 4 AFC Championships before the 97 season when the Broncos won it all.
    DONT EVER compare your choke machine qb to Elway.
    Rivers is Bernie Kosar, except Kosar actually Kosar went to 3 conference games and was beat by Elway despite having better teams than Elways in two of the 3.
    Miller58 is now attacking fellow Broncos fans...did you hit your head or something?

Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    Miller58 is now attacking fellow Broncos fans...did you hit your head or something?
    My bad, that was meant for Baphs not Rap, maybe he’ll give me another chance like the pats gave AB or Brady got after he threw his 3rd pick in the AFCCG last season