Page 11 of 35 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    all based off you own words and statements...
    Wah Wah Wah wah wah WAAAAAHHH

Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    Arapaho wouldn’t bash elway and the broncos if they went winless. He would search for an excu.....err i mean “reasons” why his team isn’t winning.

Like a missing RT or the offense still learning the system. But then turn around an accuse me of making excuses because I mention any reason why my team is struggling.

Arapaho is lucky I tolerate his trolling and give him the attention he doesn’t deserve.

But I am a nice guy

Somebody disappeared and came back with revisionist vision lol

You initially made the injury claim sonny, at the beginning of the season, whining about DJames, whining about okung being injured
    And all else

What I said is we have injuries too! You don’t see us crying or using it as a excuse

You cried about okung I said were missing our starting OT too

You cried about James, I said were missing our starting RCB

You can make up your own story but not facts

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Wah Wah Wah wah wah WAAAAAHHH

Sad thing you seem to be sonny

Yep but he'll discredit Vic Fangio.

As I said in another thread, that only 2 of the Broncos front 7 have actually been drafted. Wolfe and Miller, the rest Purcel, Harris, Reed, Johnson, and Davis were all undrafted free agents. Now I'll give credit to John Elway for signing those guys obviously but Vic Fangio has them now ranked 4 across the league in total defense!

Ohh wait aren’t you the guy that thinks the gm is demanding Fangio play certain players over better ones ? 😂

I was critical of scrangrello after the packers game

I was critical of Fangio after the bears game

And doubly so after they dominated the first half holding the jags to 40 rushing yards and came out after. Half and got completely shredded

I also praise Fangio and defended scrangrello
    After the last two wins

Here’s you

Raiders loss... Elways fault
    Bears loss... Elways fault
    Packers loss... it’s elway
    Jags... elway Fault he built this defense
    Bolts win... we didnt lose despite elway
    Titans... well elway finally let Fangio play his players

That’s all you got
    Sonny

Quote Originally Posted by Mainrnxile View Post
    Does anybody believe the combination of Elway & Fangio will bring a SB, much less a serious AFCCG run in the next 5 years?

As an outsider, nothing I’ve seen over the last 3 years would suggest Denver’s leadership has a clue how to build a team that will challenge for anything.

Before you start flaming my opinion, take an honest look. Denver’s D is aging, the offensive line shows only slight improvements. This year’s rookies, thus far are Looking mediocre at best.

I for one, hope ”business as usual” continues. But you Donk fans have to be losing patience.
    Six games into this new season with basically a new coaching staff and all the other negatives most NFL teams have to deal with I can only say that I don't know what to think about what will happen in the next five years but I wouldn't wager very much money that the Broncos will reach the super Bowl by 2024.

However, I still have faith the Bronco franchise will rebound to being a high quality team in the near future. It's not an impossible task but obviously huge changes would have to take place with management, coaching and players and to accurately identify the "exact changes" required would be nearly impossible, IMO.

I think the biggest and most relevant need with any team is a high quality QB. That's where the BUILDING of a championship team STARTS!

Until the QB position is solved, most everything else in the team dynamics is somewhat handicapped if not crippled.

And having a quality QB alone will not be anywhere near enough to be successful. Just ask any Charger fan....right baph?
    Utah Bronco Freak

Ohh wait aren’t you the guy that thinks the gm is demanding Fangio play certain players over better ones ? 😂

I was critical of scrangrello after the packers game

I was critical of Fangio after the bears game

And doubly so after they dominated the first half holding the jags to 40 rushing yards and came out after. Half and got completely shredded

I also praise Fangio and defended scrangrello
    After the last two wins

Here’s you

Raiders loss... Elways fault
    Bears loss... Elways fault
    Packers loss... it’s elway
    Jags... elway Fault he built this defense
    Bolts win... we didnt lose despite elway
    Titans... well elway finally let Fangio play his players

That’s all you got
    Sonny
    Oh so you could criticize the coaching staff but I cannot criticize Elway for not getting out of his own way?

Wait til Theo riddick is activated and we’ll see if he doesn’t get slightly more playing time over Lindsay and Freeman per Elway for the simple fact that he was paid!

That is what I mean when I say Elway can’t get out of his own way when he sometimes influences who plays over who. Now you wanna cry every time I say this, then be my guest Mr. 54 year old adolescent!

Keep living in the drone controlled society.
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 10-17-2019 at 08:10 AM.

Oh so you could criticize the coaching staff but I cannot criticize Elway for not getting out of his own way?

Wait til Theo riddick is activated and we’ll see if he doesn’t get slightly more playing time over Lindsay and Freeman per Elway for the simple fact that he was paid!

That is what I mean when I say Elway can’t get out of his own way when he sometimes influences who plays over who. Now you wanna cry every time I say this, then be my guess Mr. 54 year old adolescent!

Keep living in the drone controlled society.

can you show one shred of proof...im not talking your usual I heard it from this guy who heard it from that guy, BUT PROOF!!!
    that Elway dictates to the team what players to play

a quote from a coach...a player...ANYTHING?

you cant.

who gets back from IR is going to be a decision made by the coaches and GM...not just Elway

and who plays is a decision fangio has always made and will make...not Elway

and yes I can and do criticize the coaches because the product on the field is a direct consequence of their game plans, preparation and coaching

the talent on the team was good enough to hold the jags to 40 rushing yards and a couple fgs in the first half...and got completely shredded in the second

THAT IS COACHING !!!

The defense that couldn't stop a last minute drive with a lead...twice....just held two offenses, to a combined 2 fgs...that's coaching, putting the right combination on the field and excecuting a solid game plan

this team has talent, has the talent to be a post season team...the coaching is whats gonna make or break it

can you show one shred of proof...im not talking your usual I heard it from this guy who heard it from that guy, BUT PROOF!!!
    that Elway dictates to the team what players to play

a quote from a coach...a player...ANYTHING?

you cant.

who gets back from IR is going to be a decision made by the coaches and GM...not just Elway

and who plays is a decision fangio has always made and will make...not Elway

and yes I can and do criticize the coaches because the product on the field is a direct consequence of their game plans, preparation and coaching

the talent on the team was good enough to hold the jags to 40 rushing yards and a couple fgs in the first half...and got completely shredded in the second

THAT IS COACHING !!!

The defense that couldn't stop a last minute drive with a lead...twice....just held two offenses, to a combined 2 fgs...that's coaching, putting the right combination on the field and excecuting a solid game plan

this team has talent, has the talent to be a post season team...the coaching is whats gonna make or break it
    Hahahahaha I’m not going to waste my time reading that saga.

I told you we’ll find out when Theo Riddick comes back.

Until then wallow in the drone controlled society, mr one sided loyalist.

Hahahahaha I’m not going to waste my time reading that saga.

I told you we’ll find out when Theo Riddick comes back.

Until then wallow in the drone controlled society, mr one sided loyalist.
    in other words your saying ...im gonna cry about you cause that's what I wanna do, since I cant show proof to back up my words

ok man its your fantasy

in other words your saying ...im gonna cry about you cause that's what I wanna do, since I cant show proof to back up my words

ok man its your fantasy
    Do you actually think that I would give up any source or throw any of my friends under the bus to satisfy the likes of you?

A lot of the stuff that I say about John Elway will most likely never come to light in the papers, and it’s not because they’re protecting him from himself or preserving his legacy in Denver. It is more less about protecting the shield, you’ve have heard of protecting the shield right?

It all goes a lot deeper than you are capable of realizing so don’t even try. Just stay in La La Land and believe everything that is in the papers.

BTW John may not be dictating who is starting but he still has control who is active on game day and who isn’t. Well except for Adam Gotsis and thank goodness for that!
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 10-17-2019 at 12:45 PM.

You know this is not the case, right? Elway gives the coaches full authority on who to play and not. Which sucks because we should be seeing lock out here in a couple weeks but likely we will be starting flacco until he gets hurt (if he gets hurt)
    For now....
    1. Reuben Badass LB; 2. Joe Mixon RB; 3. Jake Butt TE; 3B Sid Jones DB; 4. Bucky Hoges TE; 6. Ryan Switzer WR. Trade for Sheldon Richardson.

Do you actually think that I would give up any source or throw any of my friends under the bus to satisfy the likes of you?

A lot of the stuff that I say about John Elway will most likely never come to light in the papers, and it’s not because they’re protecting him from himself or preserving his legacy in Denver. It is more less about protecting the shield, you’ve have heard of protecting the shield right?

It all goes a lot deeper than you are capable of realizing so don’t even try. Just stay in La La Land and believe everything that is in the papers.

BTW John may not be dictating who is starting but he still has control who is active on game day and who isn’t. Well except for Adam Gotsis and thank goodness for that!
    if you had one...yes

Quote Originally Posted by underrated29 View Post
    You know this is not the case, right? Elway gives the coaches full authority on who to play and not. Which sucks because we should be seeing lock out here in a couple weeks but likely we will be starting flacco until he gets hurt (if he gets hurt)
    exactly

if you had one...yes
    Oh I have plenty and I’ll tell you another one, John Elway’s right hand man Matt Russell’s will be the fall guy, he will be the scapegoat in this situation.

Is it fair? Nope But somebody is going to be held accountable in place of John Elway for all these failed draft selections and bad personnel moves.

You don’t have to believe me, just remember I’m the guy that told you it’s happening.

Oh I have plenty and I’ll tell you another one, John Elway’s right hand man Matt Russell’s will be the fall guy, he will be the scapegoat in this situation.

Is it fair? Nope But somebody is going to be held accountable in place of John Elway for all these failed draft selections and bad personnel moves.

You don’t have to believe me, just remember I’m the guy that told you it’s happening.
    Okay, wait a second................. Some of this is getting a little far fetched.......... You aren't going to be informed of team happenings from the front office. You do realize how unbelievable it is that you are rubbing elbows with the Broncos brass, right??? Sorry, but come on.................