• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 58Miller
    Football Immortal
    • Jul 2013

Everybody Calling For Elway’s Head!!!

Everybody who wants Elway gone now that we aren’t a front runner.
    List who you would hire, and why they would turn this team around.
    Don’t say Bill Belichek or somebody that is in a good position now. You want Elway gone fine, but add a name and a plan or shut your mouths!!
    I remember celebrating Super Bowl 50 but apparently that was too long for many of you. I’d love to hear from you too, Baphs since you consider him one of the worst GM’s as well.
    sigpic
  • Sam_Z
    Banned User
    • Dec 2004

Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
    Everybody who wants Elway gone now that we aren’t a front runner.
    List who you would hire, and why they would turn this team around.
    Don’t say Bill Belichek or somebody that is in a good position now. You want Elway gone fine, but add a name and a plan or shut your mouths!!
    I remember celebrating Super Bowl 50 but apparently that was too long for many of you. I’d love to hear from you too, Baphs since you consider him one of the worst GM’s as well.
    Ok but first why don’t you tell us why the criticism made of John Elway decisions making is unfair or inaccurate...

Comment

• 58Miller
      Football Immortal
      • Jul 2013

Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
      Ok but first why don’t you tell us why the criticism made of John Elway decisions making is unfair or inaccurate...
      make a thread under that name and i would be glad to share. You said Elway would quit if we lose 10 games. A guy known for comebacks......anyway back to the subject, please share the guy that would fix all that Elway has ruined and why your so sure.
      sigpic

Comment

• 58Miller
        Football Immortal
        • Jul 2013

its easy to blame Elway but then finding a better replacement makes one bite their tongue..
        sigpic

Comment

• Sam_Z
          Banned User
          • Dec 2004

make a thread under that name and i would be glad to share. You said Elway would quit if we lose 10 games. A guy known for comebacks......anyway back to the subject, please share the guy that would fix all that Elway has ruined and why your so sure.
          its easy to blame Elway but then finding a better replacement makes one bite their tongue..
          Do you understand the definition of insanity?

If it were up to you, we’d continue on with bad coaching hires and horrible draft picks for decades on end because you’re still being loyal to a player who retired back in 1999...

You should be more loyal, to Pat Bowlens Broncos, the organization, and your relatives of the past that supported and loved that same organization before you ever become loyal to a failing executive.

Idk why the hell you can’t see that yet you chose to get so mad.

So you love the executive, big deal, it doesn’t make him the right guy for the job anymore.

Ya he won super bowl 50 with the help of Gary Kubiak, Wade Phillips, Peyton Manning, Rick Denison, Brian Mariani, etc. but that’s over and Elway is played out.

The guy literally hired Vance Joseph over Kyle Shanahan while he didn’t even think enough of McVay to give him an interview.

Now you keep asking who we’ll get to be the GM and head coach?

Well at this point, any new general manager would be better than John Elway right now and I’m sure he would draft better as well.

As for the head coach, I believe that Fangio will outlast both John Elway and Joe Ellis here in Denver at this point in time.

Happy now answer my question and tell me how it is unfair, unjust or inaccurate to criticize Elways decision making just because he’s John Elway.
          Last edited by Sam_Z; 09-16-2019, 09:30 PM.

Comment

• Sam_Z
            Banned User
            • Dec 2004

Oh by the way, here’s my post from GD that’s got 58 ripping his hair out.

Originally posted by SamZ
            No one will fire John Elway, but IM)O, he will walk if and when the Broncos lose at least 10 games.
            Not exactly calling for Elways head but I’ll take the credit for irritating the blind.
            Last edited by Sam_Z; 09-16-2019, 09:31 PM.

Comment

• 58Miller
              Football Immortal
              • Jul 2013

Do you understand the definition of insanity? If it were up to you, we’d continue on with bad coaching hires and horrible draft picks decades on end because you’re still being loyal to a player who retired back in 1999...

You should be more loyal, to Pat Bowlens Broncos, the organization, and your relatives of the past that supported and loved that same organization before you ever become loyal to a failing executive.

Idk why the hell you can’t see that yet you chose to get so mad.

So you love the executive, big deal, it doesn’t make him the right guy for the job anymore.

Ya he won’t super bowl 50 with the help of Gary Kubiak, Wade Phillips, Peyton Manning, Rick Denison, Brian Mariani, etc. but that’s over and Elway is played out.

The guy literally hired Vance Joseph over Kyle Shanahan while he didn’t even think enough of McVay to give him an interview.

Now you keep asking who we’ll get to be the GM and head coach?

Well at this point, any new general manager would be better than John Elway right now and I’m sure he would draft better as well.

As for the head coach, I believe that Fangio will outlast both John Elway and Joe Ellis here in Denver at this point in time.

Happy
              So you like to whine about the teams current GM, but have no answer to replace him.

Any GM would do?
              Only New England, Philly, Seattle, NYG, and Baltimore have won titles since Elway was hired as GM.
              So of the 31 other teams only 5 have done what Elway has done, but you would hire any of them or anybody else? That’s why Joe Ellis is in charge and not somebody like you.
              I’m sure you can find plenty of other threads where you can complain about Elway and how will be fixed once he’s gone
              sigpic

Comment

• 58Miller
                Football Immortal
                • Jul 2013

Oh by the way, here’s my post from GD that’s got 58 ripping his hair out.

Not exactly calling for Elways head but I’ll take the credit for irritating the blind.
                Yep you claim Elway will quit.
                Good thing Elway isn’t like some of out fan base who have quit on this team after week 2.
                sigpic

Comment

• Sam_Z
                  Banned User
                  • Dec 2004

So you like to whine about the teams current GM, but have no answer to replace him.

Any GM would do?
                  Only New England, Philly, Seattle, NYG, and Baltimore have won titles since Elway was hired as GM.
                  So of the 31 other teams only 5 have done what Elway has done, but you would hire any of them or anybody else? That’s why Joe Ellis is in charge and not somebody like you.
                  I’m sure you can find plenty of other threads where you can complain about Elway and how will be fixed once he’s gone
                  You call it a “whine” but then you go on to cry and mention “New England, Philly, Seattle, NYG, and Baltimore”?

The Broncos should be competing with those teams right now as well as the Raiders, Chargers and Chiefs instead of sitting down in the dumps with the Browns, Dolphins and Cardinals! Thank you John Elway!!! You’re the best according to the boy above me!

Im extremely irritated with what John has done with this team right now and I’m
                  Going to express it and I dont care how you feel about it.

We shouldn’t be losing games or having back to back losing seasons right now but if you 58 had it your way, we’d continue to be down in the dumps for decades to come and all because you want to remain in love with a failed executive who doesn’t understand a thing about the business side of today’s NFL and if not for Joe Ellis who knows where Elway would have this team right now!

We’re not a friggin car dealership so how about you turn off your brain for a minute and try to understand what’s really happening and how people are beginning to feel about your precious executive.

You've totally disregarded everything I’ve said above after YOU created this thread crying over the fair and just Criticism that your executive is receiving.
                  Last edited by Sam_Z; 09-16-2019, 09:43 PM.

Comment

• 58Miller
                    Football Immortal
                    • Jul 2013

You call it a whine then you go on to mention “New England, Philly, Seattle, NYG, and Baltimore”. The Broncos should be competing with those teams right now as well as the Raiders, Chargers and Chiefs instead of sitting down in the dumps with the Browns, Dolphins and Cardinals! Thank you John Elway!!! You’re the best according to the boy above me!

Im extremely irritated with what John has done with this team right now. We shouldn’t be losing games or having back to back losing seasons right now but if you 58 had it your way, we’d continue to be down in the dumps for seasons to come and all because you want to remain in love with a failed executive whi doesn’t understand a thing about the business side of today’s NFL and if not for Joe Ellis who knows where Elway would have this.

We’re not a friggin car dealership so how about you turn off your brain for a minute and try to understand what’s really happening and how people are beginning to feel about your precious executive.

Youve totally disregarded everything I’ve said above after YOU created this thread crying over the fair and just Criticism that your executive is receiving.
                    You took a swing and missed with "anybody but Elway"
                    Dont feel bad though the rest of the We hate Elway ( all the sudden) crowd is pretty quiet, at least you tried!
                    sigpic

Comment

• 58Miller
                      Football Immortal
                      • Jul 2013

anybody else?
                      Does anyone who wants Elway gone have a solution to the GM situation?
                      Mine is let the season play out, but many seem to think anybody would be an upgrade.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Sam_Z
                        Banned User
                        • Dec 2004

You took a swing and missed with "anybody but Elway"
                        Dont feel bad though the rest of the We hate Elway ( all the sudden) crowd is pretty quiet, at least you tried!
                        Where did I miss?

Is Elway hitting home runs with his draft selections or coaching hires?

If your going to tell people to “shut their mouths” or pose arguments, then bring it.

Defend your actions instead of giving me the threepeat like garbage that you just posted above because when you do that, everyone can see that YOU are the one who “swung and missed”.

anybody else?
                        Does anyone who wants Elway gone have a solution to the GM situation?
                        Mine is let the season play out, but many seem to think anybody would be an upgrade.
                        All of this because I said he’ll step down if they lose 10 games again!

What a friggin joke! You were The last person that I expected to attempt to put words in other peoples mouths in here because you have trouble understanding reality.
                        Last edited by Sam_Z; 09-16-2019, 09:55 PM.

Comment

• 58Miller
                          Football Immortal
                          • Jul 2013

Where did I miss?

Is Elway hitting home runs with his draft selections or coaching hires?

If your going to tell people to “shut their mouths” or pose arguments, then bring it.

Defend your actions instead of giving me the threepeat like garbage that you just posted above because when you do that, everyone can see that YOU are the one who “swung and missed”.
                          He's done better than your imaginary GM. I thought you were gonna bring it but know your studdering, I aah ......I would hire......An yeah uM, anybody but Elway!
                          Pretty weak Sam Z you should just quit like you did your team .
                          Last edited by 58Miller; 09-16-2019, 09:56 PM.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Sam_Z
                            Banned User
                            • Dec 2004

He's done better than your imaginary GM.
                            Uh not really, that was Wade Philips after Gary hired him.

Comment

• 58Miller
                              Football Immortal
                              • Jul 2013

Uh not really, that was Wade Philips after Gary hired him.
                              Elway hired Kubiak, he gets the blame but also the credit, he also handed Wade a loaded defensive roster.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X