Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    Only 3 points allowed in 2 games! And they have Baltimore and Cleveland before they play KC...
    I'm not sold on the idea that this is the greatest defense they have had. Who have they played? Nobody. Oh I can hear you screaming about the Steelers but hold on a minute. The Steelers are really lousy this year. Big Ben was not himself as evidenced by the injury that has taken him out for the season. I am not convinced. Lets see them play a tough healthy team and see how they do.

Quote Originally Posted by obi-groo View Post
    I'm not sold on the idea that this is the greatest defense they have had. Who have they played? Nobody. Oh I can hear you screaming about the Steelers but hold on a minute. The Steelers are really lousy this year. Big Ben was not himself as evidenced by the injury that has taken him out for the season. I am not convinced. Lets see them play a tough healthy team and see how they do.
    They will be tested by one of the AFC East powerhouses this week in the Jets lol!!!!!!!!

Did I say this is the greatest Patriot D ever? Regardless, I am convinced that it's going to be a darn good one. Good defenses are supposed to hold crappy teams to less than 10 points. And what about the chiefs and their so-called defensive improvement I heard about all summer?
    Last edited by TommyBrady12; 09-18-2019 at 07:01 AM.

No one said it was their best def ever, just best since 2004. 2004 def was a wagon. Itís much deeper and way better then last years and that team went to the Super Bowl.

What a foolish statement. They attempted to go undefeated and came up short. Nothing embarrassing about trying to be a winner. I suppose getting blown out in the Super Bowl like the Broncos routinely do isn't embarrassing?
    I don't know. How's it feel losing the Broncos on their way to those Super Bowls?

Quote Originally Posted by 58Miller View Post
    They will be tested by one of the AFC East powerhouses this week in the Jets lol!!!!!!!!
    Belichick: "You see they have us giving 23 points to the Jets this week?"
    Brady: "Here we go again. I'll score 24 and beat them anyway."

Did I say this is the greatest Patriot D ever? Regardless, I am convinced that it's going to be a darn good one. Good defenses are supposed to hold crappy teams to less than 10 points. And what about the chiefs and their so-called defensive improvement I heard about all summer?
    Forgive me. I have been hearing people in the media say this is the best D that Brady has had or something like that. The Chiefs D is improving. They look better each week. With Mahomes on offense they don't need a perfect defense. They just need one that can stop Brady from getting a touchdown on the first possession of OT.....or stop Rivers from scoring a game winning 2 pt. conversion.

Forgive me. I have been hearing people in the media say this is the best D that Brady has had or something like that. The Chiefs D is improving. They look better each week. With Mahomes on offense they don't need a perfect defense. They just need one that can stop Brady from getting a touchdown on the first possession of OT.....or stop Rivers from scoring a game winning 2 pt. conversion.
    Or one that wont commit an elementary penalty when they have the game won.

Or one that wont commit an elementary penalty when they have the game won.
    Or an illegal pick play by Conley that allowed the Chiefs to take the lead 28-24... but whatever.
    Last edited by TommyBrady12; 09-18-2019 at 10:09 AM.

I donít know about undefeated. But I am pretty sure their defense will be one for the ages. I think they will give up less than 200 points, which has only happened five times since the 16 schedule in 1978. And three of those five went on to win the Super Bowl.

Two weak opponents so far, but they strangled them every play. They donít have any superstars, but have 11 guys who play their parts as a unit with amazing precision.

Quote Originally Posted by justabroncosfan View Post
    I only ask because currently the betting line at SuperBookUSA is +1000 that the Patriots will go undefeated and -2000 that they won't.

I've never wagered on sports, but this is tempting.

What are your thoughts?

Here's the link for those of you that are interested.

https://www.nbcsports.com/boston/pat...atriots-season
    I'm assuming that's if one or more significant players don't get injured. Of course it's possible....but they won't go 16-0.
    Utah Bronco Freak

My question is, who cares?!?!?! It's the pats.....
    http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l7...amp69/asdf.jpg
    And yes it is a scheme problem.
    Adopted player Lindsey

Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    My question is, who cares?!?!?! It's the pats.....
    I can understand why you don't care....but as a Chiefs fan....I have to care. The pats are in our way.