Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    You're the one who brought up the Patriots...in your own thread
    Ya and For the millionth time before you actually get it, it was meant to keep you out.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Ya and For the millionth time before you actually get it, it was meant to keep you out.
    So you really think referring to the Patriots as garbage was going to keep me out? If so, it was a dumb attempt.
    Last edited by TommyBrady12; 09-19-2019 at 04:39 PM.

So you really think referring to the Patriots as garbage was going to keep me out? If so it a was a dumb attempt.

So you really think referring to the Patriots as garbage was going to keep me out? If so, it was a dumb attempt.
    Please, stop embarrassing yourself and remove your shallow, totally bankrupt Pansy life from this forum and go back to your favorite daily activity of counting dead flies on a sewage barge in Cape Cod Bay.

And you still totally suck at smack little boy!
    Utah Bronco Freak

I'm surprised so many of the so called experts are picking the Chiefs straight up to win this game. So far I have only seen one guy pick the Ravens over at CBS and I got the feeling he was just picking a bunch of teams that shouldn't win based on a number of his other picks. I think the Chiefs should win but I think about that game last year where we hung on by our fingernails. I think it could go either way.

Quote Originally Posted by obi-groo View Post
    I'm surprised so many of the so called experts are picking the Chiefs straight up to win this game. So far I have only seen one guy pick the Ravens over at CBS and I got the feeling he was just picking a bunch of teams that shouldn't win based on a number of his other picks. I think the Chiefs should win but I think about that game last year where we hung on by our fingernails. I think it could go either way.
    The ravens almost lost to Arizona. That should tell you how they'll fare against KC.

Quote Originally Posted by obi-groo View Post
    I know Marcus Peters was controversial but saying this as a football fan, you guys should had never traded him.

That guy was so dynamic and badass as a corner, with the way Mahomes has come on, I think that would had tipped the scales in KCs direction last season.

Oh well water under the bridge I guess.

The ravens almost lost to Arizona. That should tell you how they'll fare against KC.
    They are more motivated against KC than Arizona. They will step up their game. Hopefully Reid and company have figured them out and can just obliterate them.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    I know Marcus Peters was controversial but saying this as a football fan, you guys should had never traded him.

That guy was so dynamic and badass as a corner, with the way Mahomes has come on, I think that would had tipped the scales in KCs direction last season.

Oh well water under the bridge I guess.
    If they had know what Mahomes was going to become maybe they wouldn't have traded him. Too late now.

On that priceless Jaguars drive, did Broncos Fans yell something? Sounded like “In-com-pe-tent”. . . Rocky Mountain Low lol. Man, absolutely LOVED that game. . . And someone picked Baltimore last week? 🤣👍