Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 66
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    29,869

    the chargers are not a good team right now

    yeah we got outplayed today, just like last week....too many key penalties, too many mistakes by young and inexperienced players and travis benjamin continues to help us lose.

    all i can hope for is we are still in the WC race at the end and hopefully get guys back healthy so we can get some of these players off the field that have no business being there.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    5,280
    Posts
    6,523


    Not sure I can say the same for Denver.
    2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Red 98 - Red 98
    Posts
    14,754
    Houston is a really good team
    Red 98

    The early bird may get the worm, but the 2nd mouse gets the cheese

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Left of Colorado
    Posts
    903
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    yeah we got outplayed today, just like last week....too many key penalties, too many mistakes by young and inexperienced players and travis benjamin continues to help us lose.

    all i can hope for is we are still in the WC race at the end and hopefully get guys back healthy so we can get some of these players off the field that have no business being there.
    Humble pie...so tasty coming from you baph...yum yum! Once again, blaming the Sparklers poor performance on injuries...ho hum, sour grapes...
    Utah Bronco Freak

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    where the hills touch heaven
    Posts
    15,835
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    yeah we got outplayed today, just like last week....too many key penalties, too many mistakes by young and inexperienced players and travis benjamin continues to help us lose.

    all i can hope for is we are still in the WC race at the end and hopefully get guys back healthy so we can get some of these players off the field that have no business being there.

    Its hard to lay some smack down, although your constant bragging about how great the bolts are deserves it

    I shall avert my eyes

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Mile High Stadium
    Posts
    9,424
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    yeah we got outplayed today, just like last week....too many key penalties, too many mistakes by young and inexperienced players and travis benjamin continues to help us lose.

    all i can hope for is we are still in the WC race at the end and hopefully get guys back healthy so we can get some of these players off the field that have no business being there.
    Their QBs sucks

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    29,869
    Quote Originally Posted by 58Miller View Post
    Their QBs sucks
    Whos QB? Both QBs in our game played well.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    29,869
    Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    Its hard to lay some smack down, although your constant bragging about how great the bolts are deserves it

    I shall avert my eyes
    And you have not ran any smack at all? At least I can take comfort in the fact that most the mistakes are being made by fill in guys.

    This is not the same team youre going to see in December. I just hope they can stay in the hunt until then.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    29,869
    Quote Originally Posted by jazzbodog View Post
    Humble pie...so tasty coming from you baph...yum yum! Once again, blaming the Sparklers poor performance on injuries...ho hum, sour grapes...
    Your team is winless, if only you could be humble

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    where the hills touch heaven
    Posts
    15,835
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    And you have not ran any smack at all? At least I can take comfort in the fact that most the mistakes are being made by fill in guys.

    This is not the same team youre going to see in December. I just hope they can stay in the hunt until then.
    So your going with the injury excuse again ? And so early too

    A great and well built team should be able to absorb a couple injuries Id think, specially with The continuity of the same time qb in the same offense with same defense same coaches

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    29,869
    Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    So your going with the injury excuse again ? And so early too

    A great and well built team should be able to absorb a couple injuries I’d think, specially with The continuity of the same time qb in the same offense with same defense same coaches
    i never said it was all because of injuries


    the pass rush wasn't as good as they could be, jerry tillery hasn't made much of an impact, Adderley was hurt in TC and still isn't up to speed apparently and we need him badly, the pass protection is really bad, too many dropped passes, none of that has anything to do with injuries.

    but considering the guys that are making most of the mistakes will be replaced? you can't have two third string players in the secondary and assume nothing bad will happen. how many position groups in the secondary do you think go 3 deep? its a problem for sure but then again not all the problems were because of that as i mentioned before.

    but the fact remains those young guys are not ready. you complained about your second string getting picked on game one. try having your second string go down at 3 different positions (Virgil green went down today as our back up TE)

    the chargers are not the only team hurting, certainly. but i do have faith it will get better when we get some of our starters back and hopefully cut out the mistakes we have been making.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Mile High Stadium
    Posts
    9,424
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    Who’s QB? Both QB’s in our game played well.
    your an second week in a row with game on the line couldn't get it done
    "Criticism is a privilege that you earn--it shouldn't be your opening move in an interaction."

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    29,869
    Quote Originally Posted by 58Miller View Post
    your an second week in a row with game on the line couldn't get it done
    Curious, did you watch the game?

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The 5280
    Posts
    13,224
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    Curious, did you watch the game?
    I saw the ending, I thought for sure Roby would blow the coverage in that last drive or that Philip would attack him since hes very familiar with the guy.

    Anyway the Texans stood their ground which is impressive for a Bill OBrien coached team.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    29,869
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    I saw the ending, I thought for sure Roby would blow the coverage in that last drive or that Philip would attack him since hes very familiar with the guy.

    Anyway the Texans stood their ground which is impressive for a Bill OBrien coached team.
    Travis Benjamin dropped 3 long passes in that game the third would have put them in position to tie or go for the win.

    The chargers as a team did not play well for the third straight week but I thought rivers played about as well as he could.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •