Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Kansas Bob View Post
    Okay, it is almost a month later, lets hear you mocks now?
    1st: Tristian Wirfs- Thomas will be gone, but Wirfs is worthy of a top 10 selection at a huge position of need.

2nd: Henry Ruggs or Jalon Reagor- We need a vertical play threat in this offense. Give Lock a weapon. This WR is so deep we will get a major talent at WR early 2nd.

3rd: Cameron Dantzler- CB is a big concern and we have zero depth. Again in a fairly deep DB class we should get a nice talent here. If Dantzler shows good hips I really like him. Think he fits more of the zone mentality Fangio prefers.

I think this would be a great start to the draft for us.

Quote Originally Posted by kerkhoff1 View Post
    1st: Tristian Wirfs- Thomas will be gone, but Wirfs is worthy of a top 10 selection at a huge position of need.

2nd: Henry Ruggs or Jalon Reagor- We need a vertical play threat in this offense. Give Lock a weapon. This WR is so deep we will get a major talent at WR early 2nd.

3rd: Cameron Dantzler- CB is a big concern and we have zero depth. Again in a fairly deep DB class we should get a nice talent here. If Dantzler shows good hips I really like him. Think he fits more of the zone mentality Fangio prefers.

Yes get some more weapons for justin fields to come in and be our franchise qb

Quote Originally Posted by kerkhoff1 View Post

The problem with Wirfs is he has said his first priority is his education. This could mean he will stay another year. I agree Thomas seems more and more out of the picture though and I would love to have Wirfs. I still think Prince is the best we can do in our position but I think we can either draft him in the 2nd or even trade up to get him in the 1st.

I will post my updated draft after the trade deadline. Harris may not be a Bronco for long. If that happens I think going after Diggs or Okudah might not be a bad move for us. Personally I prefer Diggs because he can play FS as well. Though I am thinking even if we dont lose Harris this is still the best draft pick

Also Bryan Edwards might actually be a hidden gem at WR. His teams offense is predictable and not so great but he still manages to shine against some of the best corners. This is a deep draft for WR guys will he available that have speed as well so if we want a guy like Dan Chisnea they will be there in FA
    Last edited by Joshecalpoly; 10-28-2019 at 01:59 PM.

I apologize for delay been sick and busy. I will do it in here rather then create another post. We wont be bad enough to get the best LT in the draft and Wirfs is likely to stay to finish his education. We may not be able to keep Chris Harris but even if we do we need massive secondary upgrades. Also, drafting a QB 2 years in a row is a bad look for a team with this many problems.

1st Trevon Diggs Alabama CB/FS/KR

Potential No. 1 corner with elite size, length, speed, and athleticism to match up against receivers. Expert in press man allowing little separation, with the speed and experience of playing zone most do not. He won't likely be the first corner off the board but is one of the few who can play FS or even nickel

2nd Prince Tega Wanogho Auburn OT/OG

One of the most athletic LT seen. With extremely quick movements and footwork along with an ability to adapt that makes him great in pass protection. He is still very raw and struggles in run blocking but is worth taking a chance on. He has a great initial punch and excels on the pull though inconsistent pad level in run blocks sometimes.

3rd Kristian Fulton LSU CB

Likely a steal because he tampered with a drug test and was suspended in 2017. Would not draft him much higher then 3rd round because of this.

3rd Shane Lemieux Oregon OT/OG

Mobile lineman with a bit of a mean streak that can make him overly aggressive. Always seems to have best hand placement and takes great angles on defenders to take them out of a play. Excels in screens with good field awareness. Mostly belongs in a zone scheme and does not always have the core to anchor outside that scheme.

3rd Michael Divinty Jr. LSU ILB/OLB/DE

A star LB who has left the program early and been out of the lineup for "personal reasons". Always does what he is asked in coverage or pass rushing or penetration. Can play OLB or ILB in a 3-4 scheme though belongs more inside mostly due to a lack of pass rush moves that involve hand work.

4th Evan Weaver UCLA ILB/OLB

Initiates contact well to displace blockers and create gaps. Can hold his ground on backfield penetration and play up or down hill. Has a wide tackle range and enough speed to keep himself in play.

4th Bryan Edwards South Carolina WR/PR

Few corners can physically match up against him, with speed after the catch that makes him formidable. Creates separation and rarely gets taken off his route. Is also a great willing blocker

6th Darrell Taylor Tennessee DE/OLB

Fluid and rubbery with a burst that makes him hard to contain as a pass rusher. Can get low to create more opportunities on the edge. Has great hand placement giving him a wide variety of pass rush moves. Can attack slot receivers to throw them off their route when needed. Will drop due to struggles in run plays.

6th Comp Ashtyn Davis UCLA S/KR

An athletic freak

7th Jason Strowbridge UNC DE/DT

Quick of the snap for consistent penetration, and plays a variety of techniques. Isnt a clogger but can take on blockers to free up others, and has the recovery speed to be impactive after. Active pass rusher but needs to learn more moves, but is great at stopping the run.

7th Comp Darrion Daniels Nebraska NT

An impactive NT who will fall because of injuries

UDFA
    Andrew Dickinson OG/C
    Javin White UNLV SS/OLB ST
    Dan Chisena Penn St WR
    Last edited by Joshecalpoly; 11-08-2019 at 06:57 PM.

Just did a quick 3 round mock on thedraftnetwork.com and came away with one of my favorites so far...

1) Tristan Wirfs, OT, Iowa
    2) Creed Humphrey, OG, Oklahoma
    3) Rashard Lawrence, DT, LSU
    3) Devonta Smith, WR, Alabama
    3) Albert Okwuegbunam, TE, Missouri

Invest heavily in our offensive line early, then beef up on the interior defensive line. Grab a dynamic, reliable playmaker. Then reunite Lock with his freakish, athletic TE from Mizzou. I would have liked to grab a CB somewhere in here, though.

Quote Originally Posted by HDbroncos02 View Post
    Just did a quick 3 round mock on thedraftnetwork.com and came away with one of my favorites so far...

1) Tristan Wirfs, OT, Iowa
    2) Creed Humphrey, OG, Oklahoma
    3) Rashard Lawrence, DT, LSU
    3) Devonta Smith, WR, Alabama
    3) Albert Okwuegbunam, TE, Missouri

Invest heavily in our offensive line early, then beef up on the interior defensive line. Grab a dynamic, reliable playmaker. Then reunite Lock with his freakish, athletic TE from Mizzou. I would have liked to grab a CB somewhere in here, though.
    Creed Humphrey is a redshirt Sophmore he wont be eligible for this draft. I honestly took Lawrence off by board because she tend to have taller and lighter DE/DT in our system with a bit longer reach. Though it pained me because he is an absolute beast. Strowbridge and to a greater extent Robert Windsor arent better but they are definitely more undervalued. I cannot say I looked at TE in this draft. Weve invested a lot already in TE and even though it does not appear to pay out yet I think it's better to get other upgrades