Out-of-Towners Tailgating

Hey Broncos fans,

Canadian here, sorry to bother you eh. I'm coming down to Denver for the October 17th game versus Kermit the Frog and the rest of Kansas City with my wife and another couple. The four of us are hoping to tailgate at the stadium before the game - how does this work for out-of-towners? Can we just like show up with a case of beer and find a party to join? Being Canadian I'm very concerned about the proper etiquette here. Any tips would be appreciated.

Thanks and see you guys on the 17th.

GO BRONCOS

Sam

Hello!
    I have four people going to Denver next week. From what I heard, you can bring your own beer and hang around the tailgating party. Just bring cups to pour your beer in. We plan to do the same!

Quote Originally Posted by SamJohnson87 View Post
    Hey Broncos fans,

Canadian here, sorry to bother you eh. I'm coming down to Denver for the October 17th game versus Kermit the Frog and the rest of Kansas City with my wife and another couple. The four of us are hoping to tailgate at the stadium before the game - how does this work for out-of-towners? Can we just like show up with a case of beer and find a party to join? Being Canadian I'm very concerned about the proper etiquette here. Any tips would be appreciated.

Thanks and see you guys on the 17th.

GO BRONCOS

Sam
    Canadian here too... I went my first time.. brought beers and walked around., people were so friendly, shared food, talked football...it was a great experience..the icing being I got hang with Barrel man and his crew...

Don’t be shy... walk up and say hello...Denver people are incredibly friendly to out of town fans... even by polite Canadian standards! Haha
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

Adopted Bronco: Andy Janovich