Page 2 of 65 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by $Broncos$ View Post
    Most of you guys live in Colorado I have to wear shame myself near Baltimore
    As someone from New England, I feel ya

It seems to be that GB's defense is playing well this season but it is only 2 games into the season and their first game was against Chicago that doesn't have a great offense. Last week they played Minnesota and gave up 7.0yds per play, 198yds on the ground, they did intercept Cousins twice and Minnesota fumbled 2 times. GB had 1 sack. I think the Bears probably have a better defense and the Broncos moved the ball fairly well 292yds passing ... a big mistake by Flacco on the INT at the goal line really hurt though.
    I'm staying optimistic and putting on my "Orange colored glasses" and predicting the Broncos pull this one out ... somehow. The SB champs started 1-2 last season, so history shows the season is far from lost.

in these rainy conditions our offense will probably look worse if that's possible defense will need to score

Go Broncos

All in for the 0-3....grrrr

Go Broncos

This is the game we turn it around, Von and Chubb get 2 sacks apiece and we pull this out 32-17. At least one pick six.

Broncos have never won in Lambeau ............. but I have a feeling we win this game today. Logic alone should steer me away from this pick, maybe it's the Bronco culture that's got me conditioned to think it could happen -backs against the wall- ...They need and want this win so bad if they're gonna save face this season. Seriously though like Fangio said, it's not win or die yet, but it's close
    Red 98

The early bird may get the worm, but the 2nd mouse gets the cheese

2019 Adopted Bronco: Phillip Lindsay
    2013 Adopt-a-poster: #87Birdman, AZ Snake Fan,
    BSD, Housh, Humcalc and Sophia

Nice to see Todd Davis active.

This is the only week I can root for the ravens. Broncos win we might be back

We will win this game. This is a different team from last year. We would be 2-0 if we had a slightly below average or average LT.

Letís go Boys!!! Get a W and back on schedule!

Defense has obviously been passively supporting Flacco--Flacco's got that presence that screams "pinned up potential energy to create great magic.."give him a slogan "Bring the Magic Joe Flacco!!!" Because we have to not only make him feel welcome here in Denver and make him really feel like a Denver Bronco QB but actually make him a Denver Bronco. It has to his his team this season...

Also the defense has to be his strong support flank; and the offense has been marginal about their tact and offensive advances (what I call opportunity creation)...we (the Denver Broncos fan side of the team) are struggling to feel that familiar Denver Bronco magic--even though we're yelling real loud they're mostly inspirational yells of hope and not our traditional Bronco confidence that WE'RE THE BEST (players and fans).

The Denver Broncos are considered our extended family just like our REAL FAMILIES (that's part of our magic touch)--family doesn't turn on one another for personal gain and attention--if they do then they aren't family...John "The Great" Elway knows this fact of Broncos football (just like Packers Football) first hand...We're Denver Broncos fans for life win or lose until we eventually WIN (that's what families do...support one another at all times through good and bad) and we don't really want other new options--just new friends GO BRONCS!!! YOU CAN DO IT!!!DON'T LET THE GASLIGHT FOOL YOU...
    Last edited by Countess'Bronc; 09-22-2019 at 09:51 AM.

Game not televised in Durango area because Denver affiliates not lifting a finger. Our legisilators have heard an earful about it and have done their jobs but we are deemed 'not economically viable' by Denver affiliates who think they will remain anonymous.

Todd Davis playing will hopefully help out. Let's go Broncos!

2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho