Page 30 of 65 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 40 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by BroncosFanInPA View Post
    starting to realize that fangio is not a good coach & not right for this team...

not even vance joseph would have played that last 2:00 scared like that & the defense with no sacks or turnovers...totally on coaching
    Playing not to lose and paid the price.

Quote Originally Posted by Broncos-R-Great View Post
    A million $ question right there

Truth is Vic Fangio inherited a Bad Football Team it took him 4 years in Chicago to build that Defense so it might take that long to fix what issues he has gotten with this Denver Team it is not his Fault that we have yet another QB that Fumbles the Ball or Throws Interceptions. Not his Fault that this Defense has no Playmaking Line Backers unfortunately we are just stuck with this mess of a Team until Denver can get some Core pieces.

Quote Originally Posted by Fantaztic7 View Post
    Playing not to lose and paid the price.
    At this point the no sacks is a concern. Even under Joe Woods the defense was causing pressure.
    Superbowl 50 Champions!

Quote Originally Posted by TheAsianPA View Post
    I've been watching the same game as you. 75 yards in 2 quarters. The run game is doing well which is why he isn't posting big numbers. But in a situation where you're down by 7 and you're a 2 minute situation, is Flacco really that guy? That said he isn't costing this game like Keenum did multiple times last season.
    He's taken them on long drives resulting in points this game. Last week put them in position to win. More than we've had the past few seasons. He's not the problem, really. We have many, many problems, he's not one of them.

This team moves with a lack of urgency. Letís no huddle and move with some tempo.

And no turnovers or sacks 3 games into the season is unheard of. I have never seen anything like it.

My frustration is boiling over on this squad

If I was a player on my last leg Iíd knock these refs out

Quote Originally Posted by dizzolve View Post
    Dolphins trying to take the lead at halftime against the Cowboys
    Quote Originally Posted by Peanut View Post
    I'm in a Survivor league (off the MB). 60% picked Dallas.
    Iím at a new place for the Broncos game and there is a loyal Dolphins crowd here. They are fired up. I asked the bartender for a drink of whatever they ordered.

Quote Originally Posted by DENVERSB50CHAMP View Post
    Truth is Vic Fangio inherited a Bad Football Team it took him 4 years in Chicago to build that Defense so it might take that long to fix what issues he has gotten with this Denver Team it is not his Fault that we have yet another QB that Fumbles the Ball or Throws Interceptions. Not his Fault that this Defense has no Playmaking Line Backers unfortunately we are just stuck with this mess of a Team until Denver can get some Core pieces.
    This is the first reasonable post regarding Fangio's abilities I've seen in the last 4 pages. ........ we need players. Is that not obvious
    Red 98

The early bird may get the worm, but the 2nd mouse gets the cheese

Quote Originally Posted by TheAsianPA View Post
    At this point the no sacks is a concern. Even under Joe Woods the defense was causing pressure.
    like PA said, last year under woods they got pressure why aren't they this year?
    http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l7...amp69/asdf.jpg
    And yes it is a scheme problem.
    Adopted player Lindsey

Quote Originally Posted by Humberg View Post
    He's taken them on long drives resulting in points this game. Last week put them in position to win. More than we've had the past few seasons. He's not the problem, really. We have many, many problems, he's not one of them.

Fumbling the Ball is his problem especially on their GOALINE.

Totally agree. Hopefully Lock works out, I really liked the game to game progression he was making in the first 3 preseason games before his injury

Quote Originally Posted by dizzolve View Post
    This is the first reasonable post regarding Fangio's abilities I've seen in the last 4 pages. ........ we need players. Is that not obvious
    Um, He has been criticized for dropping von into coverage and at times (especially third and long) only rushing three. He only rushed his base defense against fourth and long last week. And in those moments his strategy hasn't worked. So I'm not going to only say it's a lack of player talent. It's definitely a poor strategy at times.

Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    like PA said, last year under woods they got pressure why aren't they this year?
    The reason is because of zone coverage. Our players are in a react situation, giving QBs quick easy passes that avoids pressure from linebackers and D-line. Our defense was built on press man coverage, that also thrived on blitzes, which Fangio is trying to move away from. The problem is that it's apparent that he didn't do good of enough job getting the right players for his scheme.
    Superbowl 50 Champions!

Is he even capable of fixing this team?
    http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l7...amp69/asdf.jpg
    And yes it is a scheme problem.
    Adopted player Lindsey

Yay our offense keeps making mistakes

Adopted Broncos:
    (2011-2013) Eric Decker
    (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
    (2019-Current) Drew Lock
    Adopted posters:
    Everyone