Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by The Experience View Post
    Yeah, there is a reason he was drafted in the top 10.
    Which is why we shouldíve traded up if we had to have a TE.

Fant may be OK, but when you have the 10th pick how do you walk away with maybe an ok TE in 3 years?

Like taking Bolles over Ramzy... Pax over Dak, Brock over Russell Wilson... like the Sly,
    gotsis, Jones picks...

I have very little faith in any drafted Bronco player, to be honest.

Quote Originally Posted by 58Miller View Post
    From 32 to 26
    And we were 32 because we had just won the Super Bowl, thank you John
    Way to Go 58Miller trying to stay positive amongst this Train Wreck is Hard However I think you get Rome was not built overnight.

Quote Originally Posted by DENVERSB50CHAMP View Post
    Way to Go 58Miller trying to stay positive amongst this Train Wreck is Hard However I think you get Rome was not built overnight.
    In all sports, your org is as good as your Owner/GM/Coach.

We donít have an owner, Elway has 1 foot out the door and the other foot is being pushed out, and Fangio has never won a game as a HC in his life.

I love Broncos and have followed them religiously on Sundays since early 80s... but, come on, itís hard to have faith in our future. We donít have a QB!!!

I like Sutton, Risner, Lindsey, Freman, and Chubb. Sanders, Von and Harris but they are almost done... so, we basically have a few pieces in place but have too many holes to honestly feel we are in the right path.

Quote Originally Posted by DENVERSB50CHAMP View Post
    Von Miller brought in by elway regime as well

Von Miller brought in by elway regime as well
    A great pick! But Cam was gone and it was the 2nd overall pick. But, yes, a grand slam!!!

Quote Originally Posted by fraguela09 View Post
    In all sports, your org is as good as your Owner/GM/Coach.

We donít have an owner, Elway has 1 foot out the door and the other foot is being pushed out, and Fangio has never won a game as a HC in his life.

I love Broncos and have followed them religiously on Sundays since early 80s... but, come on, itís hard to have faith in our future. We donít have a QB!!!

I like Sutton, Risner, Lindsey, Freman, and Chubb. Sanders, Von and Harris but they are almost done... so, we basically have a few pieces in place but have too many holes to honestly feel we are in the right path.
    Name all the GMís better than Elway since 2011!
    His resume 5 division titles
    2 conference titles
    Super Bowl title

I got New England and maybe Seattle
    Who else?

A great pick! But Cam was gone and it was the 2nd overall pick. But, yes, a grand slam!!!
    I will take Von over Cam every day!!!

Elway smart and lucky to get Peyton. Howís life been since then? 13-28 last 41.

Elway smart and lucky to get Peyton. Howís life been since then? 13-28 last 41.
    You can judge him without Peyton, but i will judge him based on his entire 8 years in charge. 2-1 vs the Pats in the postseason.

You can judge him without Peyton, but i will judge him based on his entire 8 years in charge. 2-1 vs the Pats in the postseason.
    Elway gets credit for that, and for the 8 years, and for constructing an historically great offense and following that with building a historically great defense...

But this is a what have you done lately league and we are now 4 years removed from being a decent team.

The few posters left here that are trying to stay positive

Trade Von Miller ASAP. He costs too much and we are 2-3 years from being competitve. Then he will be too old. Also I dont want to accidentally win a game this year. #BroncosVsDolphinsCoinFlip

Elway gets credit for that, and for the 8 years, and for constructing an historically great offense and following that with building a historically great defense...

But this is a what have you done lately league and we are now 4 years removed from being a decent team.
    I waited from 99-2014 before i got to see the team win another title after Elway retired

Emmanuel Sanders: ďTimes are rough around here. .. Living in a world of suck.Ē
    http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l7...amp69/asdf.jpg
    And yes it is a scheme problem.
    Adopted player Lindsey

Quote Originally Posted by Broncos-R-Great View Post

The few posters left here that are trying to stay positive
    Thatís me, going down with the ship!