Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by fraguela09 View Post
    Since we’ve done such a poor job developing early round picks, I think it’s time to start holding high picks accountable.

I don’t have a blanket rule since every instance needs to evaluated on its own merits....

But, I’m sorry, when a rookie TE who has underwhelmed since arriving... when he carelessly has the ball yanked from him and it pretty much cost team the game... he doesn’t get the privilege to wear my uniform rest if day.

I want him to think About it. Stew over it. Why do we keep giving unproven kids benefit of doubt. Start making them earn it and if they don’t, let there be consequences.
    There can be consequences without him being a bust. Or benching him. The best method/consequence is make him carry a ball EVERYWHERE. 24/7/365.
    http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l7...amp69/asdf.jpg
    And yes it is a scheme problem.
    Adopted player Lindsey

Quote Originally Posted by gtown53 View Post
    WOW, dude. Just WOW.
    I'm not going to say that ear2dastreets was far off. The Jags are the opposite of what this team is. A surging team rallying behind a young QB that is playing well, including their defense, even after losing their franchise QB. Our team is likely falling apart not just on the field, but inside the locker room as well.
    Superbowl 50 Champions!

Quote Originally Posted by 58Miller View Post
    Truth is either with us or against us! Broncos time to win a game and beat the Jags!!!
    Whoís with us?
    Not the truth. One can still root for the Broncos and criticize them for poor play. I will root for them every Sunday but I most likely will not have any optimism that they will win.
    http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l7...amp69/asdf.jpg
    And yes it is a scheme problem.
    Adopted player Lindsey

Iím prone to hyperbole but I have to say I donít see anything special with Fant. Just another body. He ainít TJ and I feel confident to say that I doubt heíll amount to anything special... given our history with draft picks, itís not looking good. But, hey, we all say itís early... give Ray or Sly or Pax or Bolles more time.

How many plays did DEN run in CHi and gB territory. How often was fant involved. Does the dude every win a RZ matchup and get open?
    Expecting immediate results from a rookie TE is unrealistic. TEs usually take 2-3 years to make an impact. We have seen some good with Fant and some bad. It's pretty typical.

Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    Not the truth. One can still root for the Broncos and criticize them for poor play. I will root for them every Sunday but I most likely will not have any optimism that they will win.
    Sounds like your with us !!!!!!! Right on ! Go broncos!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by gtown53 View Post
    WOW, dude. Just WOW.
    Not sure what the wow is for but ummmm ok.

Quote Originally Posted by The Experience View Post
    Expecting immediate results from a rookie TE is unrealistic. TEs usually take 2-3 years to make an impact. We have seen some good with Fant and some bad. It's pretty typical.
    With trading for Flacco and with Von, how asinine to squander 10th pick for a 3 year project at TE. Not when DL and ILB desperately needed addrsssing.

Fantís teammate TJ isnít having a problem in NFL.

Quote Originally Posted by Ear2dastreets View Post
    Not sure what the wow is for but ummmm ok.
    I think he is surprised cause you got us losing to Jacksonville. Your gonna be wrong but we wonít hold it against you

Quote Originally Posted by TheAsianPA View Post
    I'm not going to say that ear2dastreets was far off. The Jags are the opposite of what this team is. A surging team rallying behind a young QB that is playing well, including their defense, even after losing their franchise QB. Our team is likely falling apart not just on the field, but inside the locker room as well.
    The def front is gonna have a field day on with joe. I a broncos fan for over 20 years. But I'm a realist too. I will call a spade a spade. Broncos we sucks all over there is not sugar coating this mess.

Quote Originally Posted by Endaround View Post
    I saw a very [B]young team out there making young team mistakes...[B]

I also saw ALOT of promise. Sutton and Taz, and Freeman are gonna beast. I can see what Fangio is trying to do with the defense but i think he is pressuring the back end too much to make the front end effective. I hate seeing Von in coverage, but i understand why, the middle is soft and TE's can't completely kill us. His tackling was on point tonight as was his edge. 3 games in...i see a whole lot more positive stuff than i did a year ago. So all you forecasting the gloom and doom, stop raining on our parade. Take a deep breathe and continue to cheer when your team excels.
    There are plenty of veterans making mistakes. Sanders holding penalty was unacceptable and cost the Broncos a TD. During the game I didnít think it was a hold - it was a hold after watching the replay. Flacco is a veteran and he made too many mistakes. He had an opportunity to complete a 25 yard pass to the sideline and overthrew the ball - thatís a veteran QB who should easily make that completion as he had plenty of time. Those are just a couple of examples - veterans are hurting this team as much as the young players.

Quote Originally Posted by 58Miller View Post
    I think he is surprised cause you got us losing to Jacksonville. Your gonna be wrong but we won’t hold it against you
    Just like when I was wrong when I said we will lose to Chicago and GB....and I'm saying it now we will lose to jags....I'm just way of this year. Idk what I could have been thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by Ear2dastreets View Post
    Just like when I was wrong when I said we will lose to Chicago and GB....and I'm saying it now we will lose to jags....I'm just way of this year. Idk what I could have been thinking.
    Good for you, i got Denver beating Jacksonville

With trading for Flacco and with Von, how asinine to squander 10th pick for a 3 year project at TE. Not when DL and ILB desperately needed addrsssing.

Fant’s teammate TJ isn’t having a problem in NFL.
    Yeah, there is a reason he was drafted in the top 10.

Quote Originally Posted by LASERLIPS View Post
    1st Round draft picks since 2011:

Von Miller
    Sylvester Williams
    Bradley Roby
    Shane Ray
    Paxton Lynch
    Garett Bolles
    Bradley Chubb
    Noah Fant

We have to do better than this. Too many misses for 1st round picks, IMO.
    Exactly right. Letís not forget Elway moved up to get players like Lynch. Elwayís first round success rate is lower than the league average.

Quote Originally Posted by Fantaztic7 View Post
    Exactly right. Letís not forget Elway moved up to get players like Lynch. Elwayís first round success rate is lower than the league average.
    From 32 to 26
    And we were 32 because we had just won the Super Bowl, thank you John