Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 133
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    2,208

    I know it is Hard

    Listen up Broncos Country yes we encountering a Time we have not seen the 60’s and 70’s however sometimes to get to the Top you have start at the bottom now we all know how it feels to be a Raiders fan however it stings and it hurts it will get better eventually. Coach Fangio is a by far Superior Coach than VJ was. This team does fight every week however nothing can help this team when they are fighting a Fantom Peanlty that removes Momentum and a TD. It did take Coach Fangio 4 years to build that Chicago Defense and with a void of Talent and LB, OL, and QB and a Bad Offensive Coordinator well I honestly do not see this Team winning more than 2 games this Season. This is where we start from the bottom Broncos Country stay strong this season.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    314
    We were already at the top after SB50! We wouldn’t be in this position were it not for terrible team management. Sadly that seems to be the standard operating procedure for this team. Like for example the Elvis Dumervil fax machine malfunction leading to him being signed by the Ravens. The front office is incompetent. Facts!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    132
    Quote Originally Posted by DENVERSB50CHAMP View Post
    Listen up Broncos Country yes we encountering a Time we have not seen the 60’s and 70’s however sometimes to get to the Top you have start at the bottom now we all know how it feels to be a Raiders fan however it stings and it hurts it will get better eventually. Coach Fangio is a by far Superior Coach than VJ was. This team does fight every week however nothing can help this team when they are fighting a Fantom Peanlty that removes Momentum and a TD. It did take Coach Fangio 4 years to build that Chicago Defense and with a void of Talent and LB, OL, and QB and a Bad Offensive Coordinator well I honestly do not see this Team winning more than 2 games this Season. This is where we start from the bottom Broncos Country stay strong this season.
    Not sure what games you are watching, but I have not seen any fight. No sacks, no takeaways, no wins should be all the info you need. I don't have 4 years to wait, and NO coach should be allowed four years to turn a team in the right direction.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    314
    oh and Phantom is with a ph!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    585
    Yep. It takes Fangio 3 to 4 years to get his defenses playing at an elite level. He doesn't even have a real NT on the defense yet. It might take trading Von and accumulating draft picks to redesign the defense quicker.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Denver, CO
    Posts
    1,718
    A new HC was supposed to take our defense over the top. What happened? This reminds me of the defenses that Shanny put on the field at the end of his run.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Denver, CO
    Posts
    1,718
    Quote Originally Posted by Narco View Post
    Yep. It takes Fangio 3 to 4 years to get his defenses playing at an elite level. He doesn't even have a real NT on the defense yet. It might take trading Von and accumulating draft picks to redesign the defense quicker.
    Fangio is 61 years old. If it takes four years before they are good, we’ll be screwed.

    Not that this fan base will give any coach that sort of latitude.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    13,308
    I think the McD years were the worst but the Vance era was not far behind it.

    Two years of Vance is going to take time to recover. It is why we should have fired him after 1 season
    All I want for Christmas is a Bronco QB controversy

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    1
    Wait... was that supposed to say " we [are] encountering a Time we have not seen [since] the 60’s and 70’s" ?

    I can't imagine that is what you meant to say because we have seen 0-3 starts before since that time. Especially 94. I remember that season vividly as it was the first year I was able to go see games in person at Mile High.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    San Antonio
    Posts
    9,338
    Another losing season puts us at what, another record? Last year it was no back to back losing seasons. This year it will be the first triple losing streak. On top of that, the first team in 50 years to go 0 sacks and 0 turnovers in the first 3 games. Thanks Elway.
    Superbowl 50 Champions!

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    hampshire,england
    Posts
    12,606
    I'm not sure if anyone is surprised at this but I knew coming into the season that we were 'maybe' a 5-6 win team at best. We have a good coach, we just have a lack of talent.

    Its not great that the D has no TO's in 3 games but we have played 2 pretty good teams and took them pretty close, and arguably 2 very bad decisions by the ref could easily have led to 2 wins.

    We have to commit to a rebuild and just except it will take a couple of years to boost the talent level.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Johnstown , PA
    Posts
    6,893
    there isn't an excuse in the world for ANY team to have NO SACKS or NO TURNOVERS in 3 damn games...

    Fangio is not HC material

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    8,451
    Quote Originally Posted by BroncosFanInPA View Post
    there isn't an excuse in the world for ANY team to have NO SACKS or NO TURNOVERS in 3 damn games...

    Fangio is not HC material
    Been sayin that since day one.......
    http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l7...amp69/asdf.jpg
    And yes it is a scheme problem.
    Adopted player Lindsey

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    13,308
    Quote Originally Posted by BroncosFanInPA View Post
    there isn't an excuse in the world for ANY team to have NO SACKS or NO TURNOVERS in 3 damn games...

    Fangio is not HC material
    That is very possible.

    Hard to tell with 3 games under his belt after taking over a team that has been drafting top 10/top 5.
    All I want for Christmas is a Bronco QB controversy

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    60
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAsianPA View Post
    Another losing season puts us at what, another record? Last year it was no back to back losing seasons. This year it will be the first triple losing streak. On top of that, the first team in 50 years to go 0 sacks and 0 turnovers in the first 3 games. Thanks Elway.
    The coaches AREN'T pulling their weight at this point, but the cupboards being bare and coaching carousel lie at the feet of 1 person, and 1 person alone... it amazes me how much people cover and make excuses for Elway....

    I’m fine with being a BAD, young team. I’m even fine with a Fangio constructing HIS team over time (yep, it’ll hurt!), but let’s call it what it is! Clean house on aging players with outlandish contracts to free up rebuilding dollars, rebuild with drafted and new veteran talent, and let’s PLEASE do it with a new front office crew with a new and fresh vision!! We’re headed towards 4 years of continually being sold a “bill of goods” claiming we’re “THIS close...” When does accountability finally come into play?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •