Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Broncos-R-Great View Post
    After all these losses, once we finally start winning again, we’re going to appreciate the wins a lot more. I think we as a fanbase took the wins for granted there for awhile.
    It's going to take awhile. It may be many years. No identified franchise QB, O-line, and defense will need another draft and free agency to get the players Fangio likes.
    Superbowl 50 Champions!

Quote Originally Posted by Peanut View Post
    That's a good thing, isn't it? Half this board would be gone if it wasn't.
    Truth is either with us or against us! Broncos time to win a game and beat the Jags!!!
    Whoís with us?

Quote Originally Posted by 58Miller View Post
    Truth is either with us or against us! Broncos time to win a game and beat the Jags!!!
    Whoís with us?
    I'd say after going 0-3, yes it is time.

I will be cheering for a win, as I have every week for the last 30 + years. Not only do I hope they beat the Jags, I hope they destroy the Jags and get themselves back on track, a big boost of confidence, and things turned around on a new trajectory for the rest of the season.

Quote Originally Posted by LASERLIPS View Post
    I'd say after going 0-3, yes it is time.

I will be cheering for a win, as I have every week for the last 30 + years. Not only do I hope they beat the Jags, I hope they destroy the Jags and get themselves back on track, a big boost of confidence, and things turned around on a new trajectory for the rest of the season.

Sounds like your with us!!
    Hope is all we got as fans

Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    I bleed Blue and Orange. I have been a fan since '83 and can remember being disappointed they lost even back to '75. With that said, very fan has the right to critique this team. We are entitled to our opinion about players, coaching staff, management and I've done more than my fair share. Flacco is mediocre at best. Bolles still holds and while the NFL is giving the oline a pass on holding he is still a bad player. Fangios defensive schemes are not working. He needs to change that. The offensive play calling seemed to be a tiny bit better. The kicking game though....has went down the drain completely. Professional kickers do not miss point after attempts. There is no excuse for it, unless it's blocked of course. And, while this team sucks right now, I still love my Denver Broncos and always will.
    To continue. John Elway, as a player, walks on water as far as I am concerned. There are a lot of you who weren't even born back in the days of Elway as a young player...I like to refer to them as the trainwreck days. There were some bad years back then....not quite as bad as this year though. Now Elway as a GM...sigh, sadly his GM skills seem to be lacking. I do not know if it's him or someone higher up pulling his strings or what but this team needs a QB (Jalen Hurts gets my vote.. BOOMER SOONER!!!!). This team needs an oline. This team needs an aggressive DC. This team needs an aggressive HC. This team needs some fire on defense.
    Last edited by Saddletramp; 09-22-2019 at 02:53 PM.
    http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l7...amp69/asdf.jpg
    And yes it is a scheme problem.
    Adopted player Lindsey

Quote Originally Posted by Justblaze2729 View Post
    Elway needs to go. Since manning worked out the mans being trying to plug and play with head coaches and QBs, Giving them a trash roster and firing them once the results aren't there.

Fire elway if he is opposed to a complete rebuild.

This "no plan b" junk is hurting the franchise.
    I agree. Idc what anyone says Elway needs to go. He is horrible. We are going to finish last in the west and have 3 straight years of tio ten picks.

Yeah, watching Fant give ball and game to GB.... that was brutal. Another bust. We needed an ILB and instead draft another offensive athlete whose skill doesnít translate on to the football field.

Quote Originally Posted by PunchDrunk View Post
    A new HC was supposed to take our defense over the top. What happened? This reminds me of the defenses that Shanny put on the field at the end of his run.
    Yeah, this defense is nothing like those defenses but okay.... smh

Quote Originally Posted by 58Miller View Post
    Iím rooting for Flacco and Bolles next week!!!
    Go broncos, beat the jags!!!
    You will be disappointed and we will lose.

Quote Originally Posted by fraguela09 View Post
    I lost faith in Fangio today when I saw Fant inserted back in the game. Sorry. If Iím a coach and a rookie has as ghastly a turnover as Fant... I ask for his helmet and he is on the bench rest of the game.

Death by inches also applies to pathetic coaching.

Zero sacks and 0 turnovers after 3 games playing, 3 average offenses pretty much sums it up.
    I disagree with that philosophy wholeheartedly. I want to get him back in the game so he can make up for his mistake. I don't want him sitting on it for a week. I think it's counterproductive.

Quote Originally Posted by fraguela09 View Post
    Yeah, watching Fant give ball and game to GB.... that was brutal. Another bust. We needed an ILB and instead draft another offensive athlete whose skill doesn’t translate on to the football field.
    Come on, seriously? calling him a bust after 3 games.... good lord.

Quote Originally Posted by Ear2dastreets View Post
    Despite your optimism against the broncos, I will still watch the game

Quote Originally Posted by The Experience View Post
    I disagree with that philosophy wholeheartedly. I want to get him back in the game so he can make up for his mistake. I don't want him sitting on it for a week. I think it's counterproductive.
    Since weíve done such a poor job developing early round picks, I think itís time to start holding high picks accountable.

I donít have a blanket rule since every instance needs to evaluated on its own merits....

But, Iím sorry, when a rookie TE who has underwhelmed since arriving... when he carelessly has the ball yanked from him and it pretty much cost team the game... he doesnít get the privilege to wear my uniform rest if day.

I want him to think About it. Stew over it. Why do we keep giving unproven kids benefit of doubt. Start making them earn it and if they donít, let there be consequences.

Quote Originally Posted by Ear2dastreets View Post
    WOW, dude. Just WOW.

Quote Originally Posted by The Experience View Post
    Come on, seriously? calling him a bust after 3 games.... good lord.
    Iím prone to hyperbole but I have to say I donít see anything special with Fant. Just another body. He ainít TJ and I feel confident to say that I doubt heíll amount to anything special... given our history with draft picks, itís not looking good. But, hey, we all say itís early... give Ray or Sly or Pax or Bolles more time.

How many plays did DEN run in CHi and gB territory. How often was fant involved. Does the dude every win a RZ matchup and get open?