Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9
    Quote Originally Posted by broncolee View Post
    You can’t spot Fangio Miller and Chubb, both of whom performed well under Joseph and Woods, and then suggest we wait 4 years for him to build the defense.

It’s not just about penalties and a lack of talent. That’s just excuse making.
    We don't have 4 years.we have defensive talent. They're just not pass coverage, at least not to the degree fangio is using them. They're pass rushers and blitzes. They were drafted to sack QBs and cause turnovers. They need to be used that way.
    http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l7...amp69/asdf.jpg
    And yes it is a scheme problem.
    Adopted player Lindsey

Quote Originally Posted by FL BRONCO View Post
    Well seeing how Vance was largely responsible for turning the No Fly Zone into an airport, I'd say he certainly played his part.
    Partly responsible, yes. Largely responsible, no. The blame be put Consider the players who moved on before/during his two years as HC: Malik Jackson, Danny Trevathan, DeMarcus Ware, Aqib Talib, TJ Ward and David Bruton. Darian Stewart was here but he declined quickly.

All those players had a role in the No Fly Zone, both the pressure and coverage.

It is absurd, at this point, to say Fangio is better than Joseph.

Could it eventually be that? Sure, it could end up being that. Itís not that right now.
    Who said Fangio is a better HC than VJ? I may have missed the post(s).

Quote Originally Posted by fraguela09 View Post
    Itís useful to watch tape? Talk about living on planet delusional. I had plenty to say in support of Jones... but thatís besides the point here...

I have a life! Why on earth would I watch tape... Between 2 kids, a full-time job, a plethora of projects and hobbies coinciding simultaneously.... beyond the frivolous pleasures frittered away watching sports.... I should take time to review scouting film So i can appear more educated on my message board posts?

Hello!

It wouldnít matter if I blasted a prospect for months.... I still have the right for blasting my team for missing out on him. Youíre comparing the skin of an apple to the length of the large intestines of aardvarks...

I guarantee you if I was paid to evaluate the landscape.... then I would pour my entire being in said pursuit. Ergo, since I do this in everything I do... for tentative efforts lead to tentative outcomes.... I expect the people in charge of things in DEN to be on top of this stuff. And if they miss, and it impacts wins/losses... heck yeah I see disparity between an off the cuff flippant opinion versus an exhausting and extensive professional evaluation...

Do you understand the difference?

I mean, if I recommend to my wife to order a certain dish, and it disappoints, then I forfeit my right to give the restaurant a negative review?
    Lol! I always get a laugh at fans who say"go watch some tape then get back to me!" Who the hell watches "tape" other than coaches and scouts? Like, I can't base my argument on the games I watch? "Watch some tape"...Get the heck out of here with that nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by Fantaztic7 View Post
    Who said Fangio is a better HC than VJ? I may have missed the post(s).
    The OP claims it.
    Negs are Cowardly Acts of Nonsense. I wonít Back Down.
    No Matter How Stupid Your Comments Are!
    Still Not Backing Down!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ArchAngel View Post
    Lol! I always get a laugh at fans who say"go watch some tape then get back to me!" Who the hell watches "tape" other than coaches and scouts? Like, I can't base my argument on the games I watch? "Watch some tape"...Get the heck out of here with that nonsense.

Amen! Especially when scouting and evaluating, as if itís a natural science and not subjective....

I feel guilty enough taking time to watch my Knicks-Yanks-Broncos. Donít have time to break down college film.

The OP claims it.
    Is that all? One post? It doesnít seem like thereís a consensus heís a better coach.

You seem to be really caught up on something about Vance Joseph and Fangio.

Is that all? One post? It doesnít seem like thereís a consensus heís a better coach.

You seem to be really caught up on something about Vance Joseph and Fangio.
    No, you are caught up on something.

My post was simply responding to the OP. Never did I suggest there was a consensus.

However, I bet you can find several posts in other threads where people assumed Fangio would be better than Joseph.

No, you are caught up on something.

My post was simply responding to the OP. Never did I suggest there was a consensus.

However, I bet you can find several posts in other threads where people assumed Fangio would be better than Joseph.
    Thereís something there because youíve inserted the VJ-Fangio issue into the mix several times.

I could be wrong, but it seems like youíve taken the firing of Vance personally.

Thereís something there because youíve inserted the VJ-Fangio issue into the mix several times.

I could be wrong, but it seems like youíve taken the firing of Vance personally.
    Total nonsense from you.

I never had a problem with VJ being fired.

I just didnít like how people didnít want to give him a chance from the beginning.

As far as Fangio goes, itís laughable how many people just assumed he would be better.

Like I said before, Fangio might turn out to be better, but thereís no evidence to prove it at the moment.

Total nonsense from you.

I never had a problem with VJ being fired.

I just didnít like how people didnít want to give him a chance from the beginning.

As far as Fangio goes, itís laughable how many people just assumed he would be better.

Like I said before, Fangio might turn out to be better, but thereís no evidence to prove it at the moment.
    For not having a problem with VJ being fired, you continue bringing him up during conversations about Fangio.

VJ doesnít have anything to do with Fangio.
    Last edited by Fantaztic7; 09-23-2019 at 08:34 PM.

For not having a problem with VJ being fired, you bring him up quite often.
    If it bothers you so much, you can always add me to your ignore list.

If it bothers you so much, you can always add me to your ignore list.
    It doesnít at all, just seemed like you hadnít been able to part with VJ based on how often you bring him up.