Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Ok lil worried

Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    I was watching the highlights on nfl.com where you can stop the frame, and for as much as we harp on von, if you watch on the highlighted plays you will see the broncos at the most rushing four, and the packers having six in pass protection, two on von, two on chubb, if not the ill fated rush von, chubb and harris against six pass protectors

then if you look at the sacks of flacco yes he holds the ball but hes trying to get a play, and nobody is open all streaking straight down field, no crossers, no slants,

how about scangrello send lindsey across the wide open middle opposed to running to the sideline for a easily covered check down

simple adjustments would help
    I agree rap, if we were just getting blown off the field I'd just accept we aren't good but we are close, a win can hopefully get our team a push we need to go on a run.
    "Criticism is a privilege that you earn--it shouldn't be your opening move in an interaction."

Quote Originally Posted by 58Miller View Post
    I agree rap, if we were just getting blown off the field I'd just accept we aren't good but we are close, a win can hopefully get our team a push we need to go on a run.
    look at thee momentum swing we should have had

we go down and go up 14-10 if the sanders weak hold wasn't called
    we stopped Rodgers and got the ball back...right there was momentum building

and we gave up a instant sack and gave Rodgers the ball on the 4 yard line...instant momentum swing

Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    look at thee momentum swing we should have had

we go down and go up 14-10 if the sanders weak hold wasn't called
    we stopped Rodgers and got the ball back...right there was momentum building

and we gave up a instant sack and gave Rodgers the ball on the 4 yard line...instant momentum swing
    Maybe KC and New England make those mistakes and find a way to win , but the other 30 teams in the nfl lose when they have 3 turnovers.