Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    I credited elway for assembling one of the greatest offenses ever seen

Then turning around and assembling one of the greatest defenses ever seen

I have not credited elway for wins or losses on the field, as a gm he is part of the team but he can only build a team

And sounds like your making a pre excuse Incase you get beat tommorrow
    like hell you haven't

not only have you credited elway for winning divisions and a SB, you have knocked the chargers GM's and FO for losing for so long and so has everyone else here and rightfully so.

the only way to judge a GM is by the sheer talent on the team, the coaching staff they have assembled, and winning/losing (even though more goes into wins than what a GM does). it's no different when judging coaches a well, they don't play in the games but sure as hell get credit/blame for wins and losses.

that said, when you have a borrowed HOF QB and have been a below average team without him, the writing is on the wall. if telesco struggles to put an even average team together after rivers leaves then i will say the same thing about him as well.

actually, next year is going to be telesco's' "true test" as a GM, especially if rivers does retire after this season. lots of guys will need to be paid and not all of them will be able to stay. if bosa has another PB year i can see him as next years hold out for a huge contract and he will get what he wants one way or another, unlike melvin gordon

as far as miami, i'm not worried in the slightest even though we are absolutely decimated and not playing our best or even close to it. this miami team is the worst ive seen in a long time.

i'm just stating facts man, even though i was wrong about the chargers RB1, looks like melvin will play on a limited basis. that secondary could still give up some points even to miami with a starting safety and corner that have no business playing except on ST's.

its so bad flacco might even get some TD's next week against those guys.

Quote Originally Posted by jazzbodog View Post

grammar smack is good smack.

according to you and you alone. even other broncos fans here will not back you up on that one. you are weak, you can't hang with the big dawgs so you critique smack posts for proper grammar (only ones you don't like of course!), that's what defeated fans do when they have NOTHING more to say or bring to the table.

stop wasting my time, you and your idiotic grammar smack are beneath me. critique that, gramps!

Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    like hell you haven't

not only have you credited elway for winning divisions and a SB, you have knocked the chargers GM's and FO for losing for so long and so has everyone else here and rightfully so.

the only way to judge a GM is by the sheer talent on the team, the coaching staff they have assembled, and winning/losing (even though more goes into wins than what a GM does). it's no different when judging coaches a well, they don't play in the games but sure as hell get credit/blame for wins and losses.

that said, when you have a borrowed HOF QB and have been a below average team without him, the writing is on the wall. if telesco struggles to put an even average team together after rivers leaves then i will say the same thing about him as well.

actually, next year is going to be telesco's' "true test" as a GM, especially if rivers does retire after this season. lots of guys will need to be paid and not all of them will be able to stay. if bosa has another PB year i can see him as next years hold out for a huge contract and he will get what he wants one way or another, unlike melvin gordon

as far as miami, i'm not worried in the slightest even though we are absolutely decimated and not playing our best or even close to it. this miami team is the worst ive seen in a long time.

i'm just stating facts man, even though i was wrong about the chargers RB1, looks like melvin will play on a limited basis. that secondary could still give up some points even to miami with a starting safety and corner that have no business playing except on ST's.

its so bad flacco might even get some TD's next week against those guys.

believe it or not...there is a differance between crediting the broncos team Elway built for winning, and directly insinuating the broncos won because of Elway,

just as to then then say losing is directly the result of Elway...

I know you grasp it

continuously insinuating "we are absolutely decimated " is just a pre excuse just in case your record in Miami holds true

Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    believe it or not...there is a differance between crediting the broncos team Elway built for winning, and directly insinuating the broncos won because of Elway,

just as to then then say losing is directly the result of Elway...

I know you grasp it

continuously insinuating "we are absolutely decimated " is just a pre excuse just in case your record in Miami holds true

is that why i said we're still a better team? you can pretend that's what i "meant" all you want to. the fact is, if the chargers did somehow lose i will be beyond disgusted and i will be here to tell you that i have lost all hope for this season.

i'm not insinuating anything, they are decimated. i posted that because you cried about not having your RT, had nothing to do with miami.

next.

Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post

according to you and you alone. even other broncos fans here will not back you up on that one. you are weak, you can't hang with the big dawgs so you critique smack posts for proper grammar (only ones you don't like of course!), that's what defeated fans do when they have NOTHING more to say or bring to the table.

stop wasting my time, you and your idiotic grammar smack are beneath me. critique that, gramps!
    You are so full of yourself Mr. Whippersnapper! Hard to believe...but it is you so it's totally believable.

How strange it is that YOU have decided what smack can and what smack can't be talked about in this forum!

Many of us here were not aware that when Jesus died he left you in charge of the Denver Bronco "smack" forum!

Defeated fan? How can I be defeated. My team, the Denver Broncos, have 3 Super Bowl titles! I can die in peace!

You're the defeated fan! No happiness with 50 plus years of NOTHING!

If the Broncos were 3-0 I'd still be here waiting for you to state something lame and respond accordingly be it for grammar or other nonsense!
    Utah Bronco Freak

Quote Originally Posted by jazzbodog View Post
    You are so full of yourself Mr. Whippersnapper! Hard to believe...but it is you so it's totally believable.

How strange it is that YOU have decided what smack can and what smack can't be talked about in this forum!

Many of us here were not aware that when Jesus died he left you in charge of the Denver Bronco "smack" forum!

Defeated fan? How can I be defeated. My team, the Denver Broncos, have 3 Super Bowl titles! I can die in peace!

You're the defeated fan! No happiness with 50 plus years of NOTHING!

If the Broncos were 3-0 I'd still be here waiting for you to state something lame and respond accordingly be it for grammar or other nonsense!
    so how did your team do today? when you get done crying in your beer let me know!