Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    Curious, did you watch the game?
    I watched the end where Rivers came up short again.

Quote Originally Posted by 58Miller View Post
    I watched the end where Rivers came up short again.
    Oh so you missed Benjamin’s third dropped pass that would have put them in position to tie or go for the win?

How’s Flacco doing? Is his ring from 2012 helping?

Oh so you missed Benjamin’s third dropped pass that would have put them in position to tie or go for the win?

Why is rivers throwing the ball to a guy who keeps dropping it? Bummer, Flacco had a bad game no excuses, two weeks we get to see them head to head
    Broncos Sweep Bolts!!!!!!!!

but flacco completing a pass to fant who then fumbled doesn't count as a hardship, or Royce running for a td only to have a weak holding call on sanders, or our backup Rt getting beat like a drum and not only putting up no resistance for the sack fumble but failed to secure the fumble he fell on...

why are your teams mistakes so devastating but ours isn't?

oh and im sure flacco sleeps pretty well at night looking at his SB mvp, and SB ring before bed...just like rivers staring at his best regular season qb award

Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    but flacco completing a pass to fant who then fumbled doesn't count as a hardship, or Royce running for a td only to have a weak holding call on sanders, or our backup Rt getting beat like a drum and not only putting up no resistance for the sack fumble but failed to secure the fumble he fell on...

why are your teams mistakes so devastating but ours isn't?

oh and im sure flacco sleeps pretty well at night looking at his SB mvp, and SB ring before bed...just like rivers staring at his best regular season qb award
    Yesterday Flacco and Rivers didn't get it done both teams lost, only baphs making excuses!!!
    Broncos Sweep Bolts!!!!!!!!

So what you are saying is your team lost because of Benjamin and not Rivers? Cool! Does that make the loss a better loss? Do you feel better now? Can the Chargers convince the league to change it to a win? Are you going to go to the Superbowl now because it wasn't Rivers fault? What is the point? You know what....I don't care if it was Rivers or Benjamin or Elmer Fudd.....I'm just happy you have another L!

Quote Originally Posted by obi-groo View Post
    So what you are saying is your team lost because of Benjamin and not Rivers? Cool! Does that make the loss a better loss? Do you feel better now? Can the Chargers convince the league to change it to a win? Are you going to go to the Superbowl now because it wasn't Rivers fault? What is the point? You know what....I don't care if it was Rivers or Benjamin or Elmer Fudd.....I'm just happy you have another L!
    careful man...don't dive to deep into the mysterious world of bap smack

The truth behind Bap smack.

Yeah well....what's he gonna do? Call the Chiefs lucky or something?

probably...start crying about how side show bob fell into your laps

Quote Originally Posted by dizzolve View Post
    Houston is a really good team
    Can't argue with that....
    http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l7...amp69/asdf.jpg
    And yes it is a scheme problem.
    Adopted player Lindsey

Yes he will! Are you still learning about the "unusual" thinking that baph has and will always have?

Example: Rivers on team for many many years, big time choker and has no SB ring but he's still GOD like to baph.
    Flacco on brand new new team, SB MVP with SB ring, totally sucks.
    Utah Bronco Freak

what the hell are you talking about? we were talking about the QB's in particular.

i'm sure you are glad we lost, i would be too if i were you. but the fact of the matter is, we are no worse off now than we were this time last year.

this is dumb on so many levels. you donk fans tried to say rivers played bad because the team lost, i disagreed and gave my reason why. it makes no difference why we lost but saying dumb things just to troll is not gonna fly.

find something new to cry about, like how much you're going to hate wearing a chargers sig, avatar, and title when this is all said and done.

it was week 3, i have faith the chargers will turn it around just like they did last year when they had the same record.

this thing aint over yet.....unless you're a broncos fan that is.

Dolphins: 0-3
    Broncos: 0-3
    Steelers: 0-3
    Titans: 1-2
    Bears: 1-1

that's the chargers next 5 games

they will come out of that at least 4-4 or 5-3, the bears are the only team i would be worried about there. a bad steelers team at home, a bad broncos team at home, the titans and dolphins?

i don't even care, give us all the easy wins we can get now because by the time that stretch is over we will start getting key guys back.