Page 12 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by jazzbodog View Post
    I'll continue to lecture all of you lame shallow Pansy fans (non AFC West Division) trolling 24-7 here in the Broncos forum due to your bankrupt personalities and unable to smack with class! You all suck at smack...because you're all total losers....and you know it!
    Hey wizzdog can you tell me more about your knowledge of the town of Foxboro home of the New England Patriots. The last bit of info you dug up from the internet was highly entertaining.

Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    Right, I'll just take your word for it
    Why take his word for it? Just look over there under your name. So...I was here before you...and you have never posted around here when your team was lousy...and you have no good smack to say so you fall back on weak attendance smack....and you are worried about the Chiefs just as much as Chiefs fans are worried about the Patriots. End of story.

In other words, you have no response to why you look foolish.

Not really. This is like the 100th time he tried to correct someone's grammar or word usage and he ends up failing.
    Thus the sarcastic ... After

Quote Originally Posted by obi-groo View Post
    Why take his word for it? Just look over there under your name. So...I was here before you...and you have never posted around here when your team was lousy...and you have no good smack to say so you fall back on weak attendance smack....and you are worried about the Chiefs just as much as Chiefs fans are worried about the Patriots. End of story.
    As I said, I haven't seen you in SMACK, regardless of when you registered. All of a sudden the Chiefs got good (despite them not winning a super bowl since 1970) then you're here all the time.

As I said, I haven't seen you in SMACK, regardless of when you registered. All of a sudden the Chiefs got good (despite them not winning a super bowl since 1970) then you're here all the time.
    Who the hell cares!!! This isnít your home board nor are you a Mod so thereís no need for you to worry about such things...

Go deflate a football...

And as I said....the Chiefs haven't "all of a sudden" gotten good. They have been good for years....just not as good as this. So...why are you here again? When the Patriots start stinking in the near future....going back to the Drew Bledsoe type of times....are you going to show up here and torment some Broncos fans some more? I'm sure you will but that is yet to be seen. So in other words....who cares?

LOL "Go deflate a football..." LOL
    Last edited by obi-groo; 10-04-2019 at 07:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by obi-groo View Post
    And as I said....the Chiefs haven't "all of a sudden" gotten good. They have been good for years....just not as good as this. So...why are you here again? When the Patriots start stinking in the near future....going back to the Drew Bledsoe type of times....are you going to show up here and torment some Broncos fans some more? I'm sure you will but that is yet to be seen. So in other words....who cares?

LOL "Go deflate a football..." LOL
    The Pats during the Drew Bledsoe era made it to a super bowl, which is farther than the Chiefs have gotten during the Mahomes era. Oh that's right...you don't know Patriots football. And keep talking about deflating footballs, while your best WR is beating kids...already a self-admitted abuser of women.

The Pats during the Drew Bledsoe era made it to a super bowl, which is farther than the Chiefs have gotten during the Mahomes era. Oh that's right...you don't know Patriots football. And keep talking about deflating footballs, while your best WR is beating kids...already a self-admitted abuser of women.
    That is pretty low and Iím not going to disagree but this coming from a guy who supports a team that recently employed an accused rapist, a murder, and an owner who supports a human traffic ring.

And before you try and say the pansies didnít know about Browns accuser, the reports came out the week prior to his release In Oakland.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    That is pretty low and I’m not going to disagree but this coming from a guy who supports a team that recently employed an accused rapist, a murder, and an owner who supports a human traffic ring.

And before you try and say the pansies didn’t know about Browns accuser, the reports came out the week prior to his release In Oakland.
    It's not "low" if it's true...

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    It's not "low" if it's true...
    No Iím saying it is low of Hill no doubt

Wild e, I’m having a hard time finding how Mr. Kraft was supporting a human trafficking ring but if you have some recent proof that was what was going on and he was charged please supply it with a pretty picture and funny quote. I miss those. I hope ur not making things up again.

Also since 2000 guess what team has had the most players arrested a total of 49, I’ll give you a hint it’s not the Pats or Chiefs. Hmmmmmm I wonder who it is?

It’s the donkeys and the Vikings. Ii can’t believe it but it’s true. On this message board the donkeys are all angels and the pats are bad
    Last edited by Three peat; 10-04-2019 at 11:49 AM.

You can’t answer my request because you lied again. That’s alright I just love catching Wild E lying. I also love you have acknowledged your nick name Wild E
    Last edited by Three peat; 10-04-2019 at 11:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Three peat View Post
    You can’t answer my request because you lied again. That’s alright I just love catching Wild E lying. I also love you have acknowledged your nick name Wild E
    Jokes on you since Pansy fans are too stupid to quote!

You fell right into that one...

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Jokes on you since Pansy fans are too stupid to quote!

You fell right into that one...
    Haaaaaaaaaaa look at Wild ME trying to change the subject, doesn’tchange the facts that u have been caught fibbing again