Page 17 of 35 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by jazzbodog View Post
    Excellent!

Poor Andy...do you think he ever sees any of this Bronco "smack forum" smack?
    He tried coming here once, but he thought it said "talking Snack" he left very disappointed in his life.

The Chiefs run game and defense is weak.....they are built for Monday night football, not for playoff games. If matched up right now with NE they would get mopped up.

Paying Brady under the table by means of treating Patriot players through his clinic is looking to pay off once again. This time they have built a defense that is really good and rumor is they are looking for more pass catchers. You can do these types of things mid season when you have the league looking the other way at salary circumvention.

Quote Originally Posted by atwaterandstir View Post
    You can do these types of things mid season when you have the league looking the other way at salary circumvention.
    Actually, in midseason you don't have to pay the full contract

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    He tried coming here once, but he thought it said "talking Snack" he left very disappointed in his life.
    Shoot he ainít about to talk snacks.

He mustíve thought it said ďtake a snackĒ!

Last edited by Sam_Z; 10-09-2019 at 06:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by atwaterandstir View Post
    The Chiefs run game and defense is weak.....they are built for Monday night football, not for playoff games. If matched up right now with NE they would get mopped up.
    Regretfully...I have to mostly agree. Frank Clark is not working out....they can't stop the run...and now they are severely beaten up. They need time to heal and they really don't have it. Mahomes is great but by himself he is not enough in the big picture. He is enough for a few games but I don't think this Chiefs team with a defense that has been exposed as not being able to stop the run and a hobbled Mahomes and slew of key injuries that are going to take several weeks to resolve is going to beat the Texans or the Packers or the Vikings. They better figure out these things fast or the AFC West could look very different from how it started out. The Patriots look like they have it made....again.

Good `ol Andy Read! He tries so hard during the regular season...but when the playoffs roll around, I think he just runs out of cholesterol to keep it going.

Quote Originally Posted by Lumiere View Post
    Good `ol Andy Read! He tries so hard during the regular season...but when the playoffs roll around, I think he just runs out of cholesterol to keep it going.
    They need to start withholding lunch until he becomes more creative with schemes and dusguises around clock management!

Or better yet ban him from the cafeteria and disable all, bite squad, grub hub, uber eats etc from his smart phone!
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 10-09-2019 at 09:55 AM.

Itís pretty much over for the chargers barring a pretty amazing turn around. They are playing bad and they are not going to stop getting key injuries it seems.

Mike pouncy, the only decent chargers lineman left is now out for the season.

My faith for this team is pretty low at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    Itís pretty much over for the chargers barring a pretty amazing turn around. They are playing bad and they are not going to stop getting key injuries it seems.

Mike pouncy, the only decent chargers lineman left is now out for the season.

My faith for this team is pretty low at the moment.
    Maybe once again you over estimate your teams talent level

Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    Maybe once again you over estimate your teams talent level
    It isnít the talent, if you think thatís the issue then youíre either trolling or completely delusional.

Last years team had the second most pro bowlers that rivers has ever had around him.

How many of those guys are not even healthy right now? Youíre the only person I have ever seen argue that a team isnít talented because a bunch of their best players are not playing.

I was right all along and this is you trying to pretend I wasnít. You were wrong but you would never admit that.

Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    It isnít the talent, if you think thatís the issue then youíre either trolling or completely delusional.

Last years team had the second most pro bowlers that rivers has ever had around him.

How many of those guys are not even healthy right now? Youíre the only person I have ever seen argue that a team isnít talented because a bunch of their best players are not playing.

I was right all along and this is you trying to pretend I wasnít. You were wrong but you would never admit that.
    He had the second most pro bowlers and got shredded in the post, just like he did in 2006, 2007, 2008 when he had HOF/ pro bowl players

So now your resorting to the injury excuse again... gonna dust off that one, itís got a lotta miles on it but it will work!! 😂

Your saying the broncos arenít talented when we had just as many injured

We just got back our FB, how did that work out for the charger defense?

We got back our starting safety KJ, did that help the bronco defense? As your RB

We still missing our starting RT

We still missing our starting RCB
    And lost the cb who replaced him to IR

We were missing our starting MLB for the first 3 games, and the other for the last 2

Quit using it as a excuse

Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    He had the second most pro bowlers and got shredded in the post, just like he did in 2006, 2007, 2008 when he had HOF/ pro bowl players

So now your resorting to the injury excuse again... gonna dust off that one, it’s got a lotta miles on it but it will work!! ��

Your saying the broncos aren’t talented when we had just as many injured

We just got back our FB, how did that work out for the charger defense?

We got back our starting safety KJ, did that help the bronco defense? As your RB

We still missing our starting RT

We still missing our starting RCB
    And lost the cb who replaced him to IR

We were missing our starting MLB for the first 3 games, and the other for the last 2

Quit using it as a excuse
    i'm not making any excuses, when some of your best players are not playing and some ignorant d00d on the internet thinks the problem is talent on the team, considering the amount of PB's on that team, it prompts you to correct that ignorant fool.

no your team isn't missing players like the chargers are and if you were i wouldn't be arguing the issue was talent. missing starters is one thing (the chargers were missing 8 starters when we played you) but playing legitimate third string players because both the starter and back up are missing is back breaking. especially when you have that at two different positions in the secondary. both SS and LCB were third string guys and both UDFA's.

both henry and green been out leaving us our third string TE, every single one of our WR's are hurt except allen and practice squad fodder. our two only decent OL's (the OL is bad with them) are both out and only one of them might come back.

im not saying this to make an excuse for losing, the coaching staff has not done a good job this year so far and the team on the field has not played well overall including rivers. we lost fair and square and the broncos played a hell of a game. but to say you think the issue is the talent on this team? yeah, that's straight up idiotic.

oh and while we are talking about supposed excuse making, what would you call this post here exactly? https://forums.denverbroncos.com/sho...46#post5840646

i call that the same damn excuses for the same offensive struggles since manning retired but of course you name whatever excuses your donko homer brain dream up.
    Last edited by baphamet; 10-13-2019 at 07:20 AM.

Oh there are several around here that are great at making excuses for our offense baph....

Oh there are several around here that are great at making excuses for our offense baph....
    This couldnít be more true.

Our offense stinks right now and the only bright spots are Jano, Risner, Sutton, Lindsay, and Freeman.

However the rest are Broncos to (unfortunately) so Iíll support them because Iím always a bronco fan but I wonít lie to myself just for the fact like a lot ppl in here do. Lol

I wouldnít say Flacco stinks but heís just a guy and no better than cases keesum or Kyle Orton.
    I know the stats suggest otherwise but how important is that if the team is not winning or if the QB doesníthave the ability to win games with big plays of his own!

When I say these things, Iím accused of thinking hes supposed to be Pat Mahomes or Desean Watson. Itís funny how the loyalist come to such stupid conclusions.
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 10-13-2019 at 09:43 AM.

Houston showing up small once again in an important game. Completely unprepared. No idea how BOB is still a HC.

KC runs more pick plays than any team in the NFL. Kelce should have been flagged on the big gain during 1st possession.