Page 20 of 35 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    but I thought you bragged multiple times how rivers is one of the best in the game under pressure...Shirley, you cant be blaming the line can you
    Up until this year he has been. The amount of yards he has thrown for and his passer rating while being pressured the last few years were among the top.

But he canít make throws if he doesnít have time and he isnít mobile, itís really that simple.

Oh and if you think Iím just blaming the bad OL you need to read my post again.

Now, go find another excuse why your teams offense is struggling again and leave the actual football talk to the men.

but I thought you bragged multiple times how rivers is one of the best in the game under pressure...Shirley, you cant be blaming the line can you
    He meant to say Rivers is one of the best vs prevent defenses.
    Down 24-3 in the 4th, Rivers did what Rivers does and he got some meaningless stats for the Charger fans.

This is what I got from my Charger buddy last night after the game LOL..."With no help AT ALL Rivers still threw for over 300 yds and multiple TDs"

Quote Originally Posted by atwaterandstir View Post
    He meant to say Rivers is one of the best vs prevent defenses.
    Down 24-3 in the 4th, Rivers did what Rivers does and he got some meaningless stats for the Charger fans.

This is what I got from my Charger buddy last night after the game LOL..."With no help AT ALL Rivers still threw for over 300 yds and multiple TDs"
    Go look at riversí splits any year you like and enjoy eating your foot. Unless you think teams play prevent all 4 quarters?

I wish they did!

Greetings. You Broncos fans should be feeling pretty good right now. Your team won a game and is about to face the division leader who has been figured out, won't change what they are doing wrong, wont learn from their mistakes, and is beat to a pulp...and it's a short week. The Broncos stand a real chance to get back into the division race right here. I think the Raiders stand the best chance to take the division though....since the Chiefs refuse to. Yeah....I'm fed up.

Quote Originally Posted by obi-groo View Post
    Greetings. You Broncos fans should be feeling pretty good right now. Your team won a game and is about to face the division leader who has been figured out, won't change what they are doing wrong, wont learn from their mistakes, and is beat to a pulp...and it's a short week. The Broncos stand a real chance to get back into the division race right here. I think the Raiders stand the best chance to take the division though....since the Chiefs refuse to. Yeah....I'm fed up.
    Chiefs will come into Denver fired up after two tough losses.
    Should be a good game.
    The chiefs will be the best offense we have faced all year, and one of the weaker defenses.
    Denver will have to pound the ball with Freeman and Lindsay and try to limit Mahomes.

Raiders have played well, Iím hoping the @ the Packers and then bs Houston bring them down to earth.

I love how Mariotta tried to pick on Dovonte Harris early in the game and completely failed on every attempt! Much improved defense I. Denver with Vic Fangio making the necessary adjustments and choosing his own personnel, should be a fun game to watch!

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    I love how Mariotta tried to pick on Dovonte Harris early in the game and completely failed on every attempt! Much improved defense I. Denver with Vic Fangio making the necessary adjustments and choosing his own personnel, should be a fun game to watch!
    What an impressive defensive performance. To have a team so shut down they had no choice but to pull their QB and try something new.

Great week to play the Chiefs too. They will come in fired up after a couple of losses and the Broncos know it. Both teams should be anxious to duke it out.

Vrabel seemed pretty stoked about it on the sidelines, too.

Quote Originally Posted by atwaterandstir View Post
    What an impressive defensive performance. To have a team so shut down they had no choice but to pull their QB and try something new.

Great week to play the Chiefs too. They will come in fired up after a couple of losses and the Broncos know it. Both teams should be anxious to duke it out.
    All the Broncos have to do is run the ball and they have it made.

All the Broncos have to do is run the ball and they have it made.
    We will definitely be running the ball and the clock as much as possible so we will see. But I do know one thing, KC can't have a run game like that and expect to get anywhere either.

This week the main thing is not get beat deep and keep them in bounds. Kelce may hurt us in the middle of the field because of it, but Jackson and Simmons are really starting to play good together. I think I'm most anxious to watch that matchup this week.

Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    Up until this year he has been. The amount of yards he has thrown for and his passer rating while being pressured the last few years were among the top.

But he can’t make throws if he doesn’t have time and he isn’t mobile, it’s really that simple.

Oh and if you think I’m just blaming the bad OL you need to read my post again.

Now, go find another excuse why your teams offense is struggling again and leave the actual football talk to the men.
    OH SO YOUR NOT BLAMING THE OLINE, OK IS IT INJURIES?...OH WAIT COACHING ...THATS RIGHT ITS COACHING

now you need to wonder why your team sucks despite the cupcake schedule

im not getting bold about it yet...we have now got a front 7 that's actually working in the Fangio system, but its a hard thing to hold sideshow bob down, with the child beater back its a hard offense to contain and we have always struggled against good Tes

on a short week to boot...hoping for a good one with no more injuries

let me guess....Elway chose fangios starters in previous games...right? and forced Fangio to play them

let me guess....Elway chose fangios starters in previous games...right? and forced Fangio to play them

Fangio chose players already on the roster to play over Gotsis, Jewel and Parks...

Ultimately Fangio could choose better personnel over Elway but what Iím having trouble understanding is why you care so much about it?

I mean really, you donít have a dog in the fight. If Elway sucks at finding talent, what the hell does that have to do with you or your immediate salty defense?

Iíll tell you one thing and that is I will never share your opinions.

I will never argue so blindly, I will always be a person who listens to reason unlike you.

Even baph can stand up and admit when heís wrong or when his team chose the wrong personnel which is saying a hell of a lot more than anyone can say for you.

You chose to live in a drone controlled society so donít get butt hurt when the rest of us refuse to live there like you!
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 10-14-2019 at 11:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by 58Miller View Post
    Chiefs will come into Denver fired up after two tough losses.
    Should be a good game.
    The chiefs will be the best offense we have faced all year, and one of the weaker defenses.
    Denver will have to pound the ball with Freeman and Lindsay and try to limit Mahomes.

Raiders have played well, Iím hoping the @ the Packers and then bs Houston bring them down to earth.
    We should find out a lot about Alexander Johnson this week! Hopefully itís most good things!