Page 1 of 31 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 464
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    486

    SO....at what point can we say the AFC West is over?

    The Chiefs are up 2 games after 3. When can we say this thing is in the bag? I would not call it over right now because anything can happen....from injury to losing to some tough teams that the Chiefs have coming up.
    However....all the rest of the teams in the West have lost some games they should have won (except for maybe the Raiders) if they want to keep up. How big does the lead need to get before it is hopeless? I'm pretty sure the Chiefs won't go 16 and 0 (part of me is going...What? Why not!!!?) but I'm certain the rest of the teams in the AFC West are not going to go 13 and 0 the rest of the way either. Chiefs are sitting pretty....how sweet it is!
    Last edited by obi-groo; 09-23-2019 at 05:31 AM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    5,428
    Chiefs got lucky yesterday, and Mahomes was celebrating like he won the Super Bowl...

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    29,921
    The chargers started last year 1-2 as well.

    That is all I got.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The 5280
    Posts
    13,272
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    Chiefs got lucky yesterday, and Mahomes was celebrating like he won the Super Bowl...
    Hahahahaha seeing a better team than your pansies always brings out jealous insults.

    Itís like elementary school with you, anyone who likes the Incredible Hulk over Superman is stupid.

    Batman over Spider-Man, Voltron over Optimus Prime, Wonder Woman over supergirl/you!

    Chiefs are better than the pansies right now!

    Tammy12: NO NO NOOOOO
    Stahp saying that!

    Lol

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    486
    Oh brother. Really? The Chiefs are just lucky. You must think the Chargers are just unlucky. That's all we got....luck.

    Truth is....all teams get lucky or unlucky...like your team got lucky when the Chiefs committed the penalty that nullified Tommy boy's interception that would have kept them from the Superbowl.

    However....I don't see the luck that you are speaking of in this case.
    Last edited by obi-groo; 09-23-2019 at 06:35 AM.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    5,428
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Hahahahaha seeing a better team than your pansies always brings out jealous insults.

    Itís like elementary school with you, anyone who likes the Incredible Hulk over Superman is stupid.

    Batman over Spider-Man, Voltron over Optimus Prime, Wonder Woman over supergirl/you!

    Chiefs are better than the pansies right now!

    Tammy12: NO NO NOOOOO
    Stahp saying that!

    Lol
    It's the smack forum, so expect smack talk. And since when do you defend the Chiefs? Do you hate the Pat's that much?

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    486
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    It's the smack forum, so expect smack talk. And since when do you defend the Chiefs? Do you hate the Pat's that much?
    You better be nice to me....I'm sensitive....*snif*. When are the Patriots going to play a real team?

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    5,428
    Quote Originally Posted by obi-groo View Post
    You better be nice to me....I'm sensitive....*snif*. When are the Patriots going to play a real team?
    Like the Rams in the super bowl? Our defense hasn't given up a touchdown since the AFCCG...btw, I don't know any patriots fan who would start a thread about the AFCE race being over after 3 weeks. All this winning is new to you Chiefs fans, so I guess I can understand...
    Last edited by TommyBrady12; 09-23-2019 at 07:16 AM.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The 5280
    Posts
    13,272
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    It's the smack forum, so expect smack talk. And since when do you defend the Chiefs? Do you hate the Pat's that much?
    I donít see where Iíve defended the Chiefs anywhere in that post.

    Geez dude you must be really afraid LOL

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    5,428
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    I donít see where Iíve defended the Chiefs anywhere in that post.

    Geez dude you must be really afraid LOL
    You are basically coming to the rescue of the Chiefs fan.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    817
    I think most people recognized - less some catastrophic injuries - that the Chiefs would be the cream of the AFC West.

    They are a great team.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    486
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    You are basically coming to the rescue of the Chiefs fan.
    Are you trying to recruit Broncos fans to your cause?

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Posts
    32,453
    I think the AFC West winner is pretty much a given, as long as Mahomes is on the field. They will probably end up somewhere around 13 and 3, give or take. I doubt any other team can go 12 and 1, give or take.

    Now, if you play in The AFC East, where you might play against a playoff type team once every month or two, 12 and 1 would be possible.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The 5280
    Posts
    13,272
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    You are basically coming to the rescue of the Chiefs fan.
    He does not need any rescue, and he definitely does not need any rescue from you. LOL

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Mile High Stadium
    Posts
    9,443
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    You are basically coming to the rescue of the Chiefs fan.
    he doesn't support the broncos any more, makes sense closet chef fan now
    "Criticism is a privilege that you earn--it shouldn't be your opening move in an interaction."

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •