Page 30 of 35 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 ... LastLast
    so looking at the remaining schedules, the chargers have the 5th hardest schedule the remaining of the season and the raiders have the 6th easiest.

at this point, i think the raiders are the only team that have a real chance to take this division from the chiefs. the chargers have too many issues on offense and need to run the table with a difficult schedule and the broncos are beat up and bad.

it's not over yet but it's getting close to a two team race at this point, especially if the chiefs beat the chargers on Monday night. then it will for sure be a two team race.

The distance between the Chiefs and the Raiders should be vast at this point....but instead things couldn't be tighter. The Chiefs have done this to themselves. Now this game tonight is a must win.

Quote Originally Posted by obi-groo View Post
    The distance between the Chiefs and the Raiders should be vast at this point....but instead things couldn't be tighter. The Chiefs have done this to themselves. Now this game tonight is a must win.
    crazy how much support the chargers have in mexico city vs the city they play in, pathetic really. good luck tonight obi, i unfortunately will not get to catch the game but i'm sure it will be a good one. it's more of a must win for the chargers than the chiefs, though.

This is going to be a good game to watch. I expect a ton of passing and big plays from both sides. Mahomes v Bosa will be great to see. However, if I were a Chargers fan I wouldn't expect to get many calls. A huge game from the leagues shiny MVP wouldn't hurt right now.

The Kap fiasco (ironically) did a great job of making Thursday nights incident just vanish from people's mind, but I'm sure the powers that be in the league are desperate to redirect this attention to the games and the MVP race.

Chargers will win.

Chargers better win.

Let's go DOLTS!

Quote Originally Posted by DevilSpawn View Post
    Chargers will win.

Chargers better win.

Let's go DOLTS!
    Chargers got rivered

Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    Chargers got rivered
    That dude has fallen off a cliff.....hardcore.

rivers is a washed up bum at this point...7 int last 2 games & ended both with game ending picks

can you say choker bap?

Quote Originally Posted by BroncosFanInPA View Post
    rivers is a washed up bum at this point...7 int last 2 games & ended both with game ending picks

can you say choker bap?
    He'll come with some PFF stats now...watch

With the ball to tie the game, Rivers throws two picks in the last 4:20. Rivers is the Booger McFarland of average QBs. What a shame. But then again I hate the Chargers so lol.

didn't see the game but it looks like rivers had another stinker. it might be time to put taylor in as i said before.

Quote Originally Posted by BroncosFanInPA View Post

can you say choker bap?
    i'll say games shouldn't be put on his old arm anymore, he clearly can't carry the team anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    He'll come with some PFF stats now...watch
    hey look, a front running bandwagon jumping pats fan.

Quote Originally Posted by obi-groo View Post
    congrats on the win obi!

Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    hey look, a front running bandwagon jumping pats fan.
    Hey look, it's the guy who says Rivers is better than Brady...