Page 31 of 35 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 ... LastLast
    Good win for the Chiefs. Tough loss for the Chargers. Terrible game for Rivers - could have easily been 5 interception. It happens. Weíre on to week 12....

Great win. Ugly win. The defense played better than the offense for a change. I hope they can get Hill healthy before the Raider game. Hill being out is just about as bad as Mahomes being out. I felt like they were not really trying to win at the end. Gave the ball back to Rivers way too many times. They should have been able to close it out. I hear the lousy field was a factor.

Quote Originally Posted by Mainrnxile View Post
    Good win for the Chiefs. Tough loss for the Chargers. Terrible game for Rivers - could have easily been 5 interception. It happens. We’re on to week 12....
    Riverception comes through again!
    Utah Bronco Freak

Quote Originally Posted by obi-groo View Post
    Great win. Ugly win. The defense played better than the offense for a change. I hope they can get Hill healthy before the Raider game. Hill being out is just about as bad as Mahomes being out. I felt like they were not really trying to win at the end. Gave the ball back to Rivers way too many times. They should have been able to close it out. I hear the lousy field was a factor.
    they were trying to win...they just aint the same offense when the defense don't have to worry about Hill

gonna be interesting in a couple years trying to pay mahomes, hill is already the 3rd highest paid wr, clarks contract is huge, 22 mill to 26 mill per year over the next 4 years, and then Kelsey comeing due in 2021

by 2021 the chiefs will be spending up to 80+ mill per year on just those four players
    Last edited by arapaho; 11-19-2019 at 09:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    they were trying to win...they just aint the same offense when the defense don't have to worry about Hill

gonna be interesting in a couple years trying to pay mahomes, hill is already the 3rd highest paid wr, clarks contract is huge, 22 mill to 26 mill per year over the next 4 years, and then Kelsey comeing due in 2021

by 2021 the chiefs will be spending up to 80+ mill per year on just those four players
    Not worried about it. They will do what they need to do.

Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    Hey look, it's the guy who says Rivers is better than Brady...
    maybe you just need to learn to read?

to be fair, the same thing happened last year in arrowhead at the end of the game when you had hill. except Rivers doesn't seem to be the same guy he was last year or the rest of the years, really.

again, the chargers defense did the same exact thing to the chiefs at the end of the game the last time they met when they had hill. I feel bad for the chargers defense, they play to win but the offense with a deteriorating rivers does not.
    Last edited by baphamet; 11-19-2019 at 09:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mainrnxile View Post
    Good win for the Chiefs. Tough loss for the Chargers. Terrible game for Rivers - could have easily been 5 interception. It happens. We’re on to week 12....
    that's not something that typically happens to rivers (the sheer amount of mistakes he's making) but it does seem like this is it for him. I honestly am wondering what their record would be if tyrod taylor started the season instead of rivers.

Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    to be fair, the same thing happened last year in arrowhead at the end of the game when you had hill. except Rivers doesn't seem to be the same guy he was last year or the rest of the years, really.
    another year older...some like brees apparently ageless other father time hits them like a brick

look at manning 2014 4727 yards, 39 tds, 15 ints….even then you could start seeing a difference, but
    in 2015 it was clearly there, the loss of ability 2249 yards, 9 tds, 17ints thru 9 games

clearly rivers isn't the same guy abit more noticeable than the 2014 manning, but I suspect a huge drop off next year if he plays

another year older...some like brees apparently ageless other father time hits them like a brick

look at manning 2014 4727 yards, 39 tds, 15 ints….even then you could start seeing a difference, but
    in 2015 it was clearly there, the loss of ability 2249 yards, 9 tds, 17ints thru 9 games

clearly rivers isn't the same guy abit more noticeable than the 2014 manning, but I suspect a huge drop off next year if he plays
    I was referring to the defense shutting down mahomes at the end in that game last year when they had all their weapons.

Same thing happened this time but rivers couldnít make anything happen like he could last year.

But yeah youíre right, some guys have their best season then fall off the face of the earth.

Happened to favre as well.

that's not something that typically happens to rivers (the sheer amount of mistakes he's making) but it does seem like this is it for him. I honestly am wondering what their record would be if tyrod taylor started the season instead of rivers.
    That's funny because I feel like that was typical Rivers. It's when he succeeds that its an anomaly....like that one game last year. Usually he implodes when he plays the Chiefs. At least....that is my memory. Maybe I am just remembering good times but I am not the only one so I don't think so.

That's funny because I feel like that was typical Rivers. It's when he succeeds that its an anomaly....like that one game last year. Usually he implodes when he plays the Chiefs. At least....that is my memory. Maybe I am just remembering good times but I am not the only one so I don't think so.
    One only needs to look at his career stats to see he doesnít always implode like Eli Manning for example .

Go look at his head to head record vs the chiefs, heís won about as many as heís lost.

Youíre not the only one that doesnít know what heís talking about so donít worry about it.

What chiefs fans love to try and forget is rivers and the chargers straight up owned the chiefs until Reid got there.

Or maybe some of them just became chiefs fans after they got good? Who knows?

What chiefs fans love to try and forget is rivers and the chargers straight up owned the chiefs until Reid got there.

Or maybe some of them just became chiefs fans after they got good? Who knows?
    Although the Chiefs have always had a strong fan-base, win or lose, I'm seeing a lot of newbies coming out of the woodwork just because of Mahomes.