Page 23 of 29 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by KC Caveman View Post
    Agree with you, buddy. Honestly, I am shocked with KCs D tonight. Keep your head up--great franchise with a storied legacy. I think Elway needs to go to get you guys back on track.
    Everyone outside of Denver could see that.

This is most likely whatís happening now

NFL: Joe you canít fire him, heís John Elway, itíll ruin his legacy.

Joe Eliss: Itís not my fault that he ruined his legacy! Heís lazy and incompetent.
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 10-17-2019 at 08:35 PM.

Down 6 points, and Mahomes leaves the game..

WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT...
    The game is there for the taking..
    One of the worst rushing Ds, against a O with a respectable running game, and you allow them 11sacks...

I don't understand it..
    Hell, I dont even want to...

It's like the entire world sees the blueprint, except the guys on our staff, and our guys on the field...

Hats off to KC.
    Coulda folded when Mahomes went out... But they didn't.. Continued fighting, and won. Rightfully so..

I'd like to say GG...
    But that would be a complete lie..

So Ill just say " Well Played"
    And hope some heads roll..
    (looking at the oLine, and YOU FLACCO )

Quote Originally Posted by DEN4EVER View Post
    Down 6 points, and Mahomes leaves the game..

WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT...
    The game is there for the taking..
    One of the worst rushing Ds, against a O with a respectable running game, and you allow them 11sacks...

I don't understand it..
    Hell, I dont even want to...

It's like the entire world sees the blueprint, except the guys on our staff, and our guys on the field...

Hats off to KC.
    Coulda folded when Mahomes went out... But they didn't.. Continued fighting, and won. Rightfully so..

I'd like to say GG...
    But that would be a complete lie..

So Ill just say " Well Played"
    And hope some heads roll..
    (looking at the oLine, and YOU FLACCO )
    Of all the things that I hated tonight the biggest was what seemed to be a lack of a fight.
    I got the impression on the offense nobody believed we could win the game from Flacco across the oline.
    Lindsay kept fighting but I saw a team already beat on offense. Defense made it closer than it should have probably has more to do with Mahomes going out, they could have put 50 on us with him.

Quote Originally Posted by 58Miller View Post
    Of all the things that I hated tonight the biggest was what seemed to be a lack of a fight.
    I got the impression on the offense nobody believed we could win the game from Flacco across the oline.
    Lindsay kept fighting but I saw a team already beat on offense. Defense made it closer than it should have probably has more to do with Mahomes going out, they could have put 50 on us with him.
    Wolfe, Simmons, Sutton, and Lindsay.
    Also Walker came with a sack...

Outside of those names... Not a whole lot of bright spots.

Completely agree though..

One thing Ill add..
    And this is just my opinion...

But that fake punt.. Wow...
    That seemed to take everything from this team... To me, after that, everybody just gave up, outside of the few named above...

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Everyone outside of Denver could see that.

This is most likely what’s happening now

NFL: Joe you can’t fire him, he’s John Elway, it’ll ruin his legacy.

Joe Eliss: It’s not my fault that he ruined his legacy! He’s lazy and incompetent.
    i hope they keep elway around for many years simply because they want to protect his legacy

if they want to fire him they can just tell him to step down without having to fire him, if he refuses then that's his choice.

Well....Chiefs fans wanted to see the defense actually make plays and stop the run. We got that....but I'm not sure it means anything considering what they were up against. They will still have to prove it to me by putting forth the same effort going forward. That being said....the Chiefs season could be over. If Mahomes is out for the season it certainly is. If he is out 4 to 6 weeks it could be or maybe they squeak into the playoffs. I have heard this kind of injury is often reoccurring. I am sure most every Chiefs fan would rather Mahomes be out whatever amount of time it takes to be as healthy as possible for next season. If he is going to need surgery they should do it right now and not try to nurse him through the season. I don't know what the findings are going to be today but right now I am expecting the Chiefs to not go to the Superbowl and probably not even to the playoffs. I would think the Raiders have the best shot at the division. The back up QB played ok against Denver....but I expect lots of losses coming up when they face good teams.

Quote Originally Posted by obi-groo View Post
    Well....Chiefs fans wanted to see the defense actually make plays and stop the run. We got that....but I'm not sure it means anything considering what they were up against. They will still have to prove it to me by putting forth the same effort going forward. That being said....the Chiefs season could be over. If Mahomes is out for the season it certainly is. If he is out 4 to 6 weeks it could be or maybe they squeak into the playoffs. I have heard this kind of injury is often reoccurring. I am sure most every Chiefs fan would rather Mahomes be out whatever amount of time it takes to be as healthy as possible for next season. If he is going to need surgery they should do it right now and not try to nurse him through the season. I don't know what the findings are going to be today but right now I am expecting the Chiefs to not go to the Superbowl and probably not even to the playoffs. I would think the Raiders have the best shot at the division. The back up QB played ok against Denver....but I expect lots of losses coming up when they face good teams.
    What were your thoughts on the qb sneak call itself on 4th down? I know hindsight it 20/20, but before the injury became apparent did you like the call or not?

Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    i hope they keep elway around for many years simply because they want to protect his legacy

if they want to fire him they can just tell him to step down without having to fire him, if he refuses then that's his choice.
    They canít keep putting this crap product on the field they just canít do it otherwise everyone and I do mean everyone including rap is going to get sick and tired of it and eventually call for Elways removal.

Now again Iíll say that Elway wont be fired, Eliss doesnít have the onions but he should force John to change positions, team president or something but not GM and absolutely no GM duties. They could bring back Adam Peters perhaps.

But that wonít happen because right now Joe Eliss needs all the support he can get because the worst thing that could happen to this front office would be that any of these law suits actually making it to the court room.

The first witnessed to be called would most likely be Mike Shanahan and Shanahan is not going to lie, especially about who really fired him.

If fired Elway would be the second.

Ellis actually needs Elway around, and Elway needs Eliss.
    They need each other around right now because if separated the front office loses this court case and that would in fact bring a team sale closer to a reality. Right now it is an embarrassment and the league is well aware of it.

Now I said that would be the worst thing for the current front office but not the franchise itself, in fact a sale just may whats best.

Right now they are being controlled, and dictated by power hungry egos and due to their power hungry egos, the league should encourage a sale or take this team and give it back to the Bowlens...
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 10-18-2019 at 06:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by justabroncosfan View Post
    What were your thoughts on the qb sneak call itself on 4th down? I know hindsight it 20/20, but before the injury became apparent did you like the call or not?
    I didn't have any problem with it. I heard comments on the radio saying it was dumb of Andy to call that play when Mahomes had the ankle injury but that is a mood point since the new injury has nothing to do with his ankle. If he was 100% healthy he still would have had the new injury. It's just a bad break. I hear he will be out a minimum of 3 weeks and that could be more depending on what they find today. So likely 2 more losses against the Packers and Vikings at least.

Quote Originally Posted by obi-groo View Post
    Congrats obi, huge win...but with a huge loss. I was very surprised with the QB sneak in that Mahomes already had a defect in his ankle. Why is Dandy Andy risking to worsen that defect or risking for something worse to happen...like a KNEE defect!
    QB sneaks can be like a NASCAR pile-up as soon as the ball is snapped. Heavy duty collisions can be costly!

However, there's still nine games left and no matter how the Mahomes injury plays out, QB Moore didn't look too rusty against our defense and he might get better as the season progresses and get KC into the playoffs if Mahomes doesn't return. Don't give up and don't try to be a fortune teller.
    Be patient.
    Utah Bronco Freak

Why on earth did Andy Reid even play Mahomes who already had a badly sprained ankle? I'll never figure that guy out...

Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    Why on earth did Andy Reid even play Mahomes who already had a badly sprained ankle? I'll never figure that guy out...
    There is a KFC directly across the street from mile high, he was distracted.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    There is a KFC directly across the street from mile high, he was distracted.

Quote Originally Posted by DEN4EVER View Post
    Wolfe, Simmons, Sutton, and Lindsay.
    Also Walker came with a sack...

Outside of those names... Not a whole lot of bright spots.

Completely agree though..

One thing Ill add..
    And this is just my opinion...

But that fake punt.. Wow...
    That seemed to take everything from this team... To me, after that, everybody just gave up, outside of the few named above...
    Yep the failed 2 pt conversion,
    The punt return, and
    The failed punt fake swung all the momentum to KC and the coaches and many of the players went into the fetal position. Says a lot about the coaching staff and the players. The Indy game I think will give us the real answer, and then the plan should be to get rid of anyone who doesnít want to be here.

I donít expect Fangio to get more out of this team than the talent can do but I do expect him to get the most out of the team, and last night he looked as lost as Flacco did in the pocket.
    Sad to see that kind of performance

Looking at the schedule and going by the way the teams are playing now, I don't see the Raiders, Broncos or Chargers getting more than 7 wins.