Page 1 of 34 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

SO....at what point can we say the AFC West is over?

The Chiefs are up 2 games after 3. When can we say this thing is in the bag? I would not call it over right now because anything can happen....from injury to losing to some tough teams that the Chiefs have coming up.
    However....all the rest of the teams in the West have lost some games they should have won (except for maybe the Raiders) if they want to keep up. How big does the lead need to get before it is hopeless? I'm pretty sure the Chiefs won't go 16 and 0 (part of me is going...What? Why not!!!?) but I'm certain the rest of the teams in the AFC West are not going to go 13 and 0 the rest of the way either. Chiefs are sitting pretty....how sweet it is!
    Last edited by obi-groo; 09-23-2019 at 05:31 AM.

Chiefs got lucky yesterday, and Mahomes was celebrating like he won the Super Bowl...

The chargers started last year 1-2 as well.

That is all I got.

Oh brother. Really? The Chiefs are just lucky. You must think the Chargers are just unlucky. That's all we got....luck.

Truth is....all teams get lucky or unlucky...like your team got lucky when the Chiefs committed the penalty that nullified Tommy boy's interception that would have kept them from the Superbowl.

However....I don't see the luck that you are speaking of in this case.
    Last edited by obi-groo; 09-23-2019 at 06:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    ...Mahomes was celebrating like he won the Super Bowl...
    I love that he showed some passion. It was great.

Chiefs got lucky yesterday, and Mahomes was celebrating like he won the Super Bowl...
    Hahahahaha seeing a better team than your pansies always brings out jealous insults.

Itís like elementary school with you, anyone who likes the Incredible Hulk over Superman is stupid.

Batman over Spider-Man, Voltron over Optimus Prime, Wonder Woman over supergirl/you!

Chiefs are better than the pansies right now!

Tammy12: NO NO NOOOOO
    Stahp saying that!

Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Hahahahaha seeing a better team than your pansies always brings out jealous insults.

Itís like elementary school with you, anyone who likes the Incredible Hulk over Superman is stupid.

Batman over Spider-Man, Voltron over Optimus Prime, Wonder Woman over supergirl/you!

Chiefs are better than the pansies right now!

Tammy12: NO NO NOOOOO
    Stahp saying that!

Lol
    It's the smack forum, so expect smack talk. And since when do you defend the Chiefs? Do you hate the Pat's that much?

It's the smack forum, so expect smack talk. And since when do you defend the Chiefs? Do you hate the Pat's that much?
    You better be nice to me....I'm sensitive....*snif*. When are the Patriots going to play a real team?

Doesn't everybody?????
    http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l7...amp69/asdf.jpg
    And yes it is a scheme problem.
    Adopted player Lindsey

Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    Doesn't everybody?????
    I don't think I'd ever hate a non-divisional team more than I hate the teams in my division...
    Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none) Rivers - 0

I don't think I'd ever hate a non-divisional team more than I hate the teams in my division...
    except here you are on a broncos forum for what reason? because you hate the fact the broncos put tammy, billy & the rest of the pansies in their place in the playoffs...

yeah you certainly hate the broncos or you wouldn't be here

Quote Originally Posted by obi-groo View Post
    You better be nice to me....I'm sensitive....*snif*. When are the Patriots going to play a real team?
    Like the Rams in the super bowl? Our defense hasn't given up a touchdown since the AFCCG...btw, I don't know any patriots fan who would start a thread about the AFCE race being over after 3 weeks. All this winning is new to you Chiefs fans, so I guess I can understand...
    Last edited by TommyBrady12; 09-23-2019 at 07:16 AM.

I donít see where Iíve defended the Chiefs anywhere in that post.

Geez dude you must be really afraid LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    I donít see where Iíve defended the Chiefs anywhere in that post.

Geez dude you must be really afraid LOL
    You are basically coming to the rescue of the Chiefs fan.

You are basically coming to the rescue of the Chiefs fan.
    Are you trying to recruit Broncos fans to your cause?