Page 29 of 35 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 ... LastLast
    this thread is like the gift that keeps on giving because of the stupidity of it...

at this point i would even consider the raiders a serious threat to win the division

Quote Originally Posted by obi-groo View Post
    All I have to say is....none of the results surprised me Sunday. At least the Chiefs made a game of it. It was good that the Raiders lost to keep their smelly breath away from our necks.
    This aged well....

BTW, where is Obi?

Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    This aged well....

BTW, where is Obi?
    Shut your mouth bud, you disappeared for six months after the pansies 2015 playoff loss.

Ppl who live in Glass houses shouldnt throw stones and with all of your alternates, I wouldnít throw any rocks in the projects either.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Shut your mouth bud, you disappeared for six months after the pansies 2015 playoff loss.

Ppl who live in Glass houses shouldnt throw stones and with all of your alternates, I wouldn’t throw any rocks in the projects either.
    I did? Prove it...

This aged well....

BTW, where is Obi?
    Right here.

Quote Originally Posted by BroncosFanInPA View Post
    this thread is like the gift that keeps on giving because of the stupidity of it...

at this point i would even consider the raiders a serious threat to win the division
    Right now....I wouldn't be a bit surprised if they do.

So yeah....I'm ticked off. Clearly I once thought the Chiefs would win this division easy and have a good shot at the super bowl. I no longer think that. I don't think this is the Chiefs year. Mahomes and the offense is great. The defense? Is there one? Well I'll say this....there is no defense for this defense. Even the fact that they have been ripped apart by injury like I've never seen before is not a good defense because they were stinking before that. I think whoever makes it into the playoffs don't need to worry much about the Chiefs.....if they are even in it then. If they are....well follow the blueprint and it will be no problem.

So yeah....I'm ticked off. Clearly I once thought the Chiefs would win this division easy and have a good shot at the super bowl. I no longer think that. I don't think this is the Chiefs year. Mahomes and the offense is great. The defense? Is there one? Well I'll say this....there is no defense for this defense. Even the fact that they have been ripped apart by injury like I've never seen before is not a good defense because they were stinking before that. I think whoever makes it into the playoffs don't need to worry much about the Chiefs.....if they are even in it then. If they are....well follow the blueprint and it will be no problem.
    Early on like you, I thought the Chiefs would win this division easy and have a good shot at the super bowl too. It just goes to show no one ever knows for sure, look how it's gone for baph and the Sparklers.

However, and in spite of the Chiefs resent problems, I'm still thinking KC will win the division but I'm not sure about them doing well in the playoffs. Like I said, no one ever knows for sure.
    Utah Bronco Freak

I did? Prove it...
    Donít have to prove it, you know you did it and everybody saw you. So stop calling out of the posters for doing what you yourself did.

Donít have to prove it, you know you did it and everybody saw you. So stop calling out of the posters for doing what you yourself did.
    No proof in another words...

No proof in another words...
    Just go back and look at your post count from that time and youíll see that there is a big gap.

So the Chiefs must win this game....and the Raiders game. If they do that all could be well...ish. If they blow even one.....the Raiders game being the most important....I think the big division win is in serious jeopardy. Getting some players back from injury should help.

if its any consolation, the raiders defense is still worse than the chiefs

Just go back and look at your post count from that time and youíll see that there is a big gap.
    You're the one making the accusation, and yet I have to provide the proof

You're the one making the accusation, and yet I have to provide the proof
    Donít need to because the entire forum witnessed it.