Page 24 of 31 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by DevilSpawn View Post
    Looking at the schedule and going by the way the teams are playing now, I don't see the Raiders, Broncos or Chargers getting more than 7 wins.
    we all suck that's for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    we all suck that's for sure.
    Well...after Mahomes went down and Chiefs fans feared the worst....everything has gone as good as it could. The Chiefs won, we got the best report we could hope for about Mahomes and his return, and everyone else in the AFC West lost. There could be a rocky road ahead though....for the next 3 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by obi-groo View Post
    Well...after Mahomes went down and Chiefs fans feared the worst....everything has gone as good as it could. The Chiefs won, we got the best report we could hope for about Mahomes and his return, and everyone else in the AFC West lost. There could be a rocky road ahead though....for the next 3 weeks.
    As I posted to you after the Broncos - KC game, sometimes a cloud with a silver lining can appear and solid hope is renewed....with some help from your opponents. Hopefully the Chiefs rocky road will keep them 100% focused. Patience obi, patience.
    Last edited by jazzbodog; 10-21-2019 at 11:46 AM.
    Utah Bronco Freak

Quote Originally Posted by jazzbodog View Post
    As I posted to you after the Broncos - KC game, sometimes a cloud with a silver lining can appears and solid hope is renewed....with some help from your opponents. Hopefully the Chiefs rocky road will keep them 100% focused. Patience obi, patience.
    I think it could be good to get the defense to focus on doing their jobs and giving them a greater sense of purpose. I think people were leaning too much on Mahomes.

I think it could be good to get the defense to focus on doing their jobs and giving them a greater sense of purpose. I think people were leaning too much on Mahomes.
    You would know better than I about the Chiefs weaknesses. Not that it's wrong to do so, but leaning / relying on a 5 star QB to allow the defense to relax is somewhat risky and they must always realize high end reliable QB's, RB's, WR's, etc. can get injured causing obvious heart ache for the coaching staff and subsequent untested game plans to be implemented.
    Utah Bronco Freak

Thatís because the chiefs are a well coached team with the second best HC in the NFL.

This race is indeed over, the chargers are not coming back this time and the other two teams are not a threat either.

Crazier things have happened but this thing is over as far as Iím concerned.

Crazy stuff when Reid is considered the second best coach in the league

Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    Crazy stuff when Reid is considered the second best coach in the league
    Thatís just my opinion but I canít think of one better other than bellychick

That’s just my opinion but I can’t think of one better other than bellychick
    well id love reid in the regular season...after that not so much

That’s just my opinion but I can’t think of one better other than bellychick
    What about Kyle Shanahan as an almost great coach or is there not enough proven history?

Green Bay - Matt LaFleur? Same as Kyle...not enough proven history?
    Utah Bronco Freak

AFC East is now better than the AFC West...

I try hard to be a polite contributor, but this discussion of HCís is making my head hurt.

So let me help you folks out....

1. BB
    ..............50 miles

2. Sean Peyton
    ............ 3 miles

3. Pete Carrol
    4. Andy Reid
    5. Frank Reich
    ........2 miles - 100 miles
    - everyone else

Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    AFC East is now better than the AFC West...
    so far this year that's absolutely correct. of course the afce still isn't good and hasn't been good for a long ass time but yes right now the east is better than the west.

so far this year that's absolutely correct. of course the afce still isn't good and hasn't been good for a long ass time but yes right now the east is better than the west.
    The Chargers are equivalent to the Jets right now lol.

The difference is the AFC West won't stay bad like the East has.