Page 28 of 34 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 ... LastLast
Results 406 to 420 of 509
  1. #406
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Left of Colorado
    Posts
    925
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    Says the guy who has group hugs with Obi when dealing with Pats fans...
    Group hug.....really? Look up the definition of "group"....genius!
    Utah Bronco Freak

  2. #407
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    5,440
    Quote Originally Posted by jazzbodog View Post
    Group hug.....really? Look up the definition of "group"....genius!
    Did I say you and Obi were the only ones in the hug? Your buddy Sam is part of it. Maybe you should leave the brain work to other people...

  3. #408
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The 5280
    Posts
    13,345
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    Did I say you and Obi were the only ones in the hug? Your buddy Sam is part of it. Maybe you should leave the brain work to other people...
    Hey hey now, not everyone can group hug themselves like you and your alternates, (three turds, Mainrnxile, Pansyfan4ever, Brady6, juan enduncos, Timmy the tank) etc.

    Goodness know what else youre capable of doing with yourselves.
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 10-28-2019 at 08:13 PM.

  4. #409
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    1,326
    Hey Wilde E Coyote Super Genius of all things that have to do with NFL. I have left you alone to wallow in this shat show of a team but I see u cant leave it at that so here I am.

    Sammy, Please give some us of your made up trade trade rumors or some of your often mistaken takes on your secret favorite team who just happen to be the reigning Champions.

    I also love that you are fighting with your fellow donco fans concerning the management of your beloved donco team

    I also have to admit how funny it is that you thought the doncos were a playoff team because of the trade for Joe Flacco and the hiring of Grampa Vic as coach.

    I actually overrated the doncos and thought they were a third place team in the AFC west, low and behold they are a last place which is where they belong.
    Last edited by Three peat; 10-29-2019 at 08:21 AM.

  5. #410
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Left of Colorado
    Posts
    925
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Hey hey now, not everyone can group hug themselves like you and your alternates, (three turds, Mainrnxile, Pansyfan4ever, Brady6, juan enduncos, Timmy the tank) etc.

    Goodness know what else you’re capable of doing with yourselves.
    There's a valid rumor going around that all the Pansy and Sparkler fans that hang out here are a tight knit group on Snapchat that get together once a week (or more) to discuss for hours on end which Barry Manilow songs are the best. Patsy fans are leaning towards "Weekend In New England" and "Can't Smile Without You" and Dolt fans really love "Tryin' To Get the Feeling Again", "When October Goes" or "If I Should Love Again". Tough choices right girls!

    Then they move on to trading Martha Stewart recipes and discuss which are the most savory and which ones will completely satisfy that enormous East Coast/West Coast sweet tooth! Way too many to mention. What a hot topic for super yummy stuff!

    Talk about "red lining the fun meter"! These song and food fans can really dial in to some high quality subject matter!

    Then, after hours of endless shop talk about Barry and Martha, they show up here and go way out of their way to embarrass themselves with endless immensely shallow posts that equate to nothing more than total hollow nonsense.
    Why would we expect anything better from Pansy and Sparkler fans? Impossible!

    Wow! How do they find the time!
    Utah Bronco Freak

  6. #411
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    494
    Quote Originally Posted by jazzbodog View Post
    There's a valid rumor going around that all the Pansy and Sparkler fans that hang out here are a tight knit group on Snapchat that get together once a week (or more) to discuss for hours on end which Barry Manilow songs are the best. Patsy fans are leaning towards "Weekend In New England" and "Can't Smile Without You" and Dolt fans really love "Tryin' To Get the Feeling Again", "When October Goes" or "If I Should Love Again". Tough choices right girls!

    Then they move on to trading Martha Stewart recipes and discuss which are the most savory and which ones will completely satisfy that enormous East Coast/West Coast sweet tooth! Way too many to mention. What a hot topic for super yummy stuff!

    Talk about "red lining the fun meter"! These song and food fans can really dial in to some high quality subject matter!

    Then, after hours of endless shop talk about Barry and Martha, they show up here and go way out of their way to embarrass themselves with endless immensely shallow posts that equate to nothing more than total hollow nonsense.
    Why would we expect anything better from Pansy and Sparkler fans? Impossible!

    Wow! How do they find the time!
    I think they must be bored.

  7. #412
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The 5280
    Posts
    13,345
    Quote Originally Posted by jazzbodog View Post
    There's a valid rumor going around that all the Pansy and Sparkler fans that hang out here are a tight knit group on Snapchat that get together once a week (or more) to discuss for hours on end which Barry Manilow songs are the best. Patsy fans are leaning towards "Weekend In New England" and "Can't Smile Without You" and Dolt fans really love "Tryin' To Get the Feeling Again", "When October Goes" or "If I Should Love Again". Tough choices right girls!

    Then they move on to trading Martha Stewart recipes and discuss which are the most savory and which ones will completely satisfy that enormous East Coast/West Coast sweet tooth! Way too many to mention. What a hot topic for super yummy stuff!

    Talk about "red lining the fun meter"! These song and food fans can really dial in to some high quality subject matter!

    Then, after hours of endless shop talk about Barry and Martha, they show up here and go way out of their way to embarrass themselves with endless immensely shallow posts that equate to nothing more than total hollow nonsense.
    Why would we expect anything better from Pansy and Sparkler fans? Impossible!

    Wow! How do they find the time!
    If it was a physical gathering, we could get ManningRules to toss some fully inflated footballs in front of Tammy12 just to interrupt their discussion.

    You know hes like the leprechaun, toss a fully inflated ball in front of him and he just has to drop everything to deflate it.
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 10-29-2019 at 10:35 AM.

  8. #413
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    494
    So....everyone was a winner this week. Of course I wish it was only the Chiefs but hey....there is Icing on the cake....the Patriots are in decline.

  9. #414
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    5,440
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    If it was a physical gathering, we could get ManningRules to toss some fully inflated footballs in front of Tammy12 just to interrupt their discussion.

    You know hes like the leprechaun, toss a fully inflated ball in front of him and he just has to drop
    This makes no sense

  10. #415
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    5,440
    Quote Originally Posted by obi-groo View Post
    ...the Patriots are in decline.
    One loss and the Pats are in decline? What does that make the Chiefs who have 3 losses?

  11. #416
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    494
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    One loss and the Pats are in decline? What does that make the Chiefs who have 3 losses?
    Obviously they have been in decline also. The question is...who is going to rise back up first though. I think we already have the answer. I think the Chiefs have worked through their time of decline and are now back on the rise....while the Patriots are just entering their decline.

  12. #417
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    5,440
    Quote Originally Posted by obi-groo View Post
    Obviously they have been in decline also. The question is...who is going to rise back up first though. I think we already have the answer. I think the Chiefs have worked through their time of decline and are now back on the rise....while the Patriots are just entering their decline.
    Dude, neither team is in decline right now. Both teams will be at the top of the AFC by the end of December. Losses happen during the regular season.

  13. #418
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    494
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    Dude, neither team is in decline right now. Both teams will be at the top of the AFC by the end of December. Losses happen during the regular season.
    It has been pointed out that the Patriots have had an easier schedule than most but they are entering a tougher part of that schedule and people have taken keen interest to see if the Pats will continue to win when they get to this tougher part. Well....so far so good huh? The Chiefs on the other hand have had a larger dose of injury to key players than most including their all important QB. They have done better than expected since Mahomes went out with the defense showing improvement and Moore playing pretty well. They are now going to start getting players back...including the all important QB. I think they are on the rise now. I don't think that about the Pats. It's just my opinion so don't start wringing your hands and breaking out into cold sweats over it.

  14. #419
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    5,440
    Quote Originally Posted by obi-groo View Post
    I think they are on the rise now. I don't think that about the Pats. It's just my opinion so don't start wringing your hands and breaking out into cold sweats over it.
    The difference being we've had 1 bad game while you've have had several. If you want to think the Pats are in decline over a single game, and if it makes you feel better, go for it. We went through this same exercise after the Pittsburgh game last year...

  15. #420
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The 5280
    Posts
    13,345
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    The difference being we've had 1 bad game while you've have had several. If you want to think the Pats are in decline over a single game, and if it makes you feel better, go for it. We went through this same exercise after the Pittsburgh game last year...
    The RPO style always gives the pansies fits and if the Ravens continue to grow on offense with Jackson, billy boy wont have very many answers down the road.

    Sure he can run his cover zero style on defense all he wants but hed better think about putting a spy to read and react when playing against Jackson instead.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •