Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    They look bad ass but it’ll only make New England look that much more elite with a victory come playoff time.

We’ve seen this before, the 2016 Atlanta Falcons and 2018 KC Chiefs and LA Rams. I’m not buying any of this modern day high powered offense crap until one of these teams wins a Lombardi trophy!
    They run a gimmicky offense, for sure, but right now it's working. Bill has to come up with something if we see them in January. Maintain gap discipline, don't go for the kill shot against Lamar, and excellent man coverage down field is the way to go...they can be beaten but it's going to take a lot. KC may be able to beat them with their high scoring quick strike offense.
    Last edited by TommyBrady12; 11-27-2019 at 03:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by atwaterandstir View Post
    They really are looking like the best in AFC. The Patriots play such a disciplined defense they have the best chance to stop Jackson, but what a nightmare that guy is going to be for a while.

With the way the Ravens can control so much clock with run game and short passing, I don't see the Chiefs beating them. It's hard to get into any kind of rythm against the Ravens at all, and the Chiefs desperately need that. I don't know who matches up well with them- possibly a team like the 9ers or Vikings with good run game as well as talented receiving options?
    Bah....they may be playing the best right now....but right now is not as important as who is playing the best in January. Who is going to peak then? There is enough time between now and then to say it could be anyone. I'm certainly not ready to crown the Ravens just yet.

Chiefs 41, Raiders 17.

I have spoken.

Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    They run a gimmicky offense, for sure, but right now it's working. Bill has to come up with something if we see them in January. Maintain gap discipline, don't go for the kill shot against Lamar, and excellent man coverage down field is the way to go...they can be beaten but it's going to take a lot. KC may be able to beat them with their high scoring quick strike offense.
    No brainer that Bill will game plan to eliminate the run game and force Lamar Jackson to beat them consistently with his arm. The Pats are one of the few teams that can do this.

Regardless, the AFC is wide open and may just depend on the seeding and favorable matchups.

Quote Originally Posted by obi-groo View Post
    Bah....they may be playing the best right now....but right now is not as important as who is playing the best in January. Who is going to peak then? There is enough time between now and then to say it could be anyone. I'm certainly not ready to crown the Ravens just yet.
    I agree 100%....there's always the possibility of a key injury....remember the Mahomes debacle a few weeks back?

Or...a really good team just doesn't show up and compete....remember the Packers at Chargers game a few weeks back?

Absolute, concrete predictions.....really!
    Utah Bronco Freak

Quote Originally Posted by jazzbodog View Post
    I agree 100%....there's always the possibility of a key injury....remember the Mahomes debacle a few weeks back?

Or...a really good team just doesn't show up and compete....remember the Packers at Chargers game a few weeks back?

Absolute, concrete predictions.....really!
    Lol a bit dramatic today?
    Where are you seeing any "absolute concrete predictions"?

What I said was the Ravens are looking like the best in the AFC. Of course an injury to an MVP caliber player would change things.

Quote Originally Posted by obi-groo View Post
    I don't know about crowning them anything either- that's why my comment was in reference to what we see right now. And right now they are playing great football and dominating the run game and time of possession.

We all know how dangerous the Chiefs offense is and the Patriots are tough anytime. Buffalo is playing great football right now too. It's terrible not having my team in the playoffs again, but I find myself pretty excited for this year's run. There are some good football teams that are going to be hard to knock out.

Bill is running a cover 0 type defense meaning, if Baltimore has 5 blockers bill will rush 6, if Baltimore has 6 blockers bill will 7. The idea is so that someone will always come free but nobody knows who not even the blitzer until the ball is snapped.

With Jackson, Bill should ad a spy instead of a blitzer while attempting to keep Jackson in the pocket and force him to beat the pats from the pocket with his arm!

Damn it I love football and itíll be an exciting rematch either way assuming the zebras donít decided theyíre are going to out perform both teams that day.

Quote Originally Posted by atwaterandstir View Post
    Lol a bit dramatic today?
    Where are you seeing any "absolute concrete predictions"?

What I said was the Ravens are looking like the best in the AFC. Of course an injury to an MVP caliber player would change things.
    Me...dramatic? You have me totally confused with baph!
    Utah Bronco Freak

Quote Originally Posted by DevilSpawn View Post
    Chiefs 41, Raiders 17.

I have spoken.
    Like I said, the Raiders aren't ready yet. I had predicted 41-10 this morning on the Raiders forum lol.

I think itís over tonight

Clearly

I think the Chiefs are playing well now and will be tough to beat next week. They aren't as dominant recordwise as we thought they were going to be at the beginning of the season, but they seem to be hitting their stride....
    Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none) Rivers - 0

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Bill is running a cover 0 type defense meaning, if Baltimore has 5 blockers bill will rush 6, if Baltimore has 6 blockers bill will 7. The idea is so that someone will always come free but nobody knows who not even the blitzer until the ball is snapped.

With Jackson, Bill should ad a spy instead of a blitzer while attempting to keep Jackson in the pocket and force him to beat the pats from the pocket with his arm!

Damn it I love football and it’ll be an exciting rematch either way assuming the zebras don’t decided they’re are going to out perform both teams that day.
    There is little chance Bill is going to call an all out blitz against Jackson...that's insanity
    Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none) Rivers - 0

I think the Chiefs are playing well now and will be tough to beat next week. They aren't as dominant recordwise as we thought they were going to be at the beginning of the season, but they seem to be hitting their stride....
    I still think they're #3 behind NE and Baltimore, but they're playing much better than earlier in the year.