Page 10 of 35 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by jazzbodog View Post
    All shallow Patsy fans should know how to properly spell the name of the town where their NFL team plays!

It's FOXBOROUGH not FOXBORO! FYI...words that have a red squiggly line underneath them means the word is MISSPELLED!
    You should be embarrassingly mortified!

If any "crapping" takes place in FOXBOROUGH it will be the Chiefs doing it on the Pansy's logo at midfield in Gillette stadium!
    Hey whinedogg, the locals spell it Foxboro, but Iíll excuse your stupidity for trying to troll. You must be sad and bored about the donkeys huh? U need to get involved in a post about the chiefs and Pats. By now I thought you would have your nose deep in the draft because the donkeys season is over

You also thought the chiefs were going to do that last year in Foxboro but what happened? What happened when the Pats went to KC in the AFC championship game.
    Last edited by Three peat; 10-03-2019 at 08:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by obi-groo View Post
    Bill Belichick is rooting for the Broncos, Raiders, and Chargers too. Why did they sign AB? It's because of the Chiefs. That is the only reason. The Chiefs are in their head.
    He signed him because he is good. I think itís the other way around, Pats are in your head and you posted a statement that was made up unless you have written evidence. I can play that game, I think Andy Reid is rooting for the Jets , bills and dolphins.
    Last edited by Three peat; 10-03-2019 at 09:40 AM.

Last year both games were squeakers. I wouldn't call that being owned. The last few years? Your memory betrays you. Last year they squeaked out 2 wins. The year before that the Chiefs pounded them 42-27 with Alex Smith. Then you have to go back to the 2015 playoffs where they squeaked out a 27-20 win against Alex Smith. Then in 2014 they got pounded 41-14 by....Alex Smith. I say your facts are fake news.
    Well, I said past few years. Since 2016 the Pat's are 3-1 against KC. 7-3 in the Brady era.

I see the AFC East is once again the worst division in football. Year after year after year no team in football has it as easy as NE by playing in such a terrible division with no legitimate challengers.

Some divisions are bad for a year or 2 but the AFC East has been probably the worst division since Brady started his career, barring 2-3 decent Rex Ryan Jets team I really cannot remember the East producing even a half decent team to challenge NE.

With that division and 6 easy games its almost a bye through to a top 2 seed, I think thats a big part of the reason many people resent NE, they have it too easy.

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    Why are patriots and chiefs fans using the broncos message boards as a smack platform. Wouldn't chiefsplanet or whatever the heck the pats have for message boards make more sense?

Seems odd to me for y'all to be smacking each other here. Lord knows we aren't going to be putting up a challenge this year so I'm not sure why we are the middle man.
    You are our host...I talk with who is here and the Pats fans keep showing up. If it makes you feel any better....the Broncos are going to stink for years so get used to it.

You are our host...I talk with who is here and the Pats fans keep showing up. If it makes you feel any better....the Broncos are going to stink for years so get used to it.
    Funny I don't remember you being here until the Chiefs got good...

This reminds me of Hillary Clinton.
    Could we maybe just leave politics out of this conversation?

Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    Crap... Tommy with an oh so rare valid point.

He's right.... Didn't hear a peep out of you pre-mahomes.

Quote Originally Posted by bronx_2003 View Post
    I see the AFC East is once again the worst division in football. Year after year after year no team in football has it as easy as NE by playing in such a terrible division with no legitimate challengers.

Some divisions are bad for a year or 2 but the AFC East has been probably the worst division since Brady started his career, barring 2-3 decent Rex Ryan Jets team I really cannot remember the East producing even a half decent team to challenge NE.

With that division and 6 easy games its almost a bye through to a top 2 seed, I think thats a big part of the reason many people resent NE, they have it too easy.
    Don't get Pats fans going. They will try to prove otherwise.

But yah....Buffalo is above 500, but they are pretty weak on O. You have to go back to 2008 when more than 2 teams in that division were above 500.

Weak division = more wins = easier route in the playoffs.

Crap... Tommy with an oh so rare valid point.

He's right.... Didn't hear a peep out of you pre-mahomes.

I've been here before...just not that often. I used to post a lot on the now defunct Broncos Freak forum. I stopped posting anywhere for a while. Anyway....who cares? Like I don't have the right to tell you the Chiefs are better than your sorry team unless I posted when they were not very good? The Chiefs were good before Mahomes. Just not as good.

Could we maybe just leave politics out of this conversation?
    It was a joke.

Were you here pre-Brady?

Quote Originally Posted by Three peat View Post
    Hey whinedogg, the locals spell it Foxboro, but Iíll excuse your stupidity for trying to troll. You must be sad and bored about the donkeys huh? U need to get involved in a post about the chiefs and Pats. By now I thought you would have your nose deep in the draft because the donkeys season is over

You also thought the chiefs were going to do that last year in Foxboro but what happened? What happened when the Pats went to KC in the AFC championship game.
    Uh Dee Ford forgot which team he played for and stupidly lined up off sides!

Your pansies won nothing because it was once again given to them by the officials and Only a complete and utter idiot would be proud of that fact.

Go ahead, tell us your proud ThreeTurds!

Btw, the broncos may be down right now but itís still an Orange and Blue world and youíre here only to serve us. Your time spent on our forum proves that.

Were you here pre-Brady?
    Poor comparison

Poor comparison
    It was a poor question from the start. Who cares? Irrelevant.

Here are the way to early playoff standings after the 1st quarter of the season:
    http://www.nfl.com/playoffs/playoff-picture