Page 11 of 35 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by obi-groo View Post
    It was a poor question from the start. Who cares? Irrelevant.

Here are the way to early playoff standings after the 1st quarter of the season:
    http://www.nfl.com/playoffs/playoff-picture
    The point is you said the Pat's fans are here all the time, but the reality is we were here in the smack forum before you.

Sure, the Chiefs are the 1 seed as of today but that is iust as irrelevant

Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    The point is you said the Pat's fans are here all the time, but the reality is we were here in the smack forum before you.

That's right... in Pats land Jan 2014 comes before Aug 2013 ...................
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

Adopted Bronco: Andy Janovich

It was a poor question from the start. Who cares? Irrelevant.

Here are the way to early playoff standings after the 1st quarter of the season:
    http://www.nfl.com/playoffs/playoff-picture
    It's a smack forum, we're 0-4 and most of us still stop in (I work odd hours, or I'd be here as often as I used to be) Sure you're here when your team is doing well, but once you guys suck again, will you disappear like a fairweather smacker? Kansas City fans are notorious for only being around when they do well and then hiding under a rock the rest of the time.

Quote Originally Posted by EddieMac View Post
    That's right... in Pats land Jan 2014 comes before Aug 2013 ...................
    That's why I said SMACK FORUM. Just because someone registers before me does not mean said person is around the smack forum.

That's why I said SMACK FORUM. Just because someone registers before me does not mean said person is around the smack forum.
    No, he was before you...in smack... Just not as incessantly... Like one of those posters who are here to smack, but you wish were around more....because they are division rivals, and our teams plays twice a year,,, so we care about what they are doing....
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

Adopted Bronco: Andy Janovich

No, he was before you...in smack... Just not as incessantly... Like one of those posters who are here to smack, but you wish were around more....because they are division rivals, and our teams plays twice a year,,, so we care about what they are doing....
    Right, I'll just take your word for it

Actually, it's both...

Foxborough" is the official spelling*of*the town name, although the alternative spelling "Foxboro" is also frequently used. This alternative spelling is used by the United States Postal Service as the correct form by which to address mail to recipients*in the*town although both can be processed by their system.

Quit lecturing us on anything intellectual. You fail EVERY time.
    I'll continue to lecture all of you lame shallow Pansy fans (non AFC West Division) trolling 24-7 here in the Broncos forum due to your bankrupt personalities and unable to smack with class! You all suck at smack...because you're all total losers....and you know it!
    Utah Bronco Freak

Quote Originally Posted by jazzbodog View Post
    I'll continue to lecture all of you lame shallow Pansy fans (non AFC West Division) trolling 24-7 here in the Broncos forum due to your bankrupt personalities and unable to smack with class! You all suck at smack...because you're all total losers....and you know it!
    scathing rebuttal...

Quote Originally Posted by jazzbodog View Post
    In other words, you have no response to why you look foolish.

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    scathing rebuttal...
    Not really. This is like the 100th time he tried to correct someone's grammar or word usage and he ends up failing.

In other words, you have no response to why you look foolish.

Not really. This is like the 100th time he tried to correct someone's grammar or word usage and he ends up failing.
    The life of a patriots fan, no friends and always having to defend himself.

Gee I wonder why!

You are our host...I talk with who is here and the Pats fans keep showing up. If it makes you feel any better....the Broncos are going to stink for years so get used to it.
    They canít accept it. Didnít you read the donkeys were going to the playoffs because the previous coach was clueless but the new coach who couldnít get a coaching job till his sixties was going to take them to there.

Right....there is a reason I have never ever posted on a Patriots forum. Why would I want to? Can't think of a single reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    It's a smack forum, we're 0-4 and most of us still stop in (I work odd hours, or I'd be here as often as I used to be) Sure you're here when your team is doing well, but once you guys suck again, will you disappear like a fairweather smacker? Kansas City fans are notorious for only being around when they do well and then hiding under a rock the rest of the time.
    I already explained this. If you don't get it well...Why should I pull my hair out trying to explain it to you? If you had known me on the now defunct Broncos Freak forum you would not be asking this question. Anyway....I have nothing to prove to you so what do I care? Continue with your weak you are only around when your team is good smack if you want to....it doesn't mean anything except that you haven't got anything better to say.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Uh Dee Ford forgot which team he played for and stupidly lined up off sides!

Your pansies won nothing because it was once again given to them by the officials and Only a complete and utter idiot would be proud of that fact.

Go ahead, tell us your proud ThreeTurds!

Btw, the broncos may be down right now but itís still an Orange and Blue world and youíre here only to serve us. Your time spent on our forum proves that.
    Wild E Coyote, super genius of all football has given us some words of wisdom.

First you say Dee Ford did line up offsides but then you contradicted yourself (not the first time )by saying the officials gave it to the Pats. Which one is it? Get it straight because you continue to embarrass yourself with these statements.

Wild E I am proud of the six time and reigning champs your New England Patriots.

Were you proud of the donkeys when they cheated the salary cap to when those 2 titles?

Donkeys will be down for another decade and back here in title town which is also known as Godís country we will still be glowing about all the championships the Boston teams have won the last 2 decades

That's why I said "way to early"...regurgitation smack...that's what that is.

I don't spend all day posting on forums....and I certainly would not bother with posting outside of the division. I may make an exception one day but I wouldn't post day in and day out like you. I would probably make a bombing run and then be gone. The Broncos are a rival so I pop in here and there. Why are you here again? I can't figure it out.