Page 19 of 35 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 ... LastLast
    it's halftime......my team sucks. just thought i'd give you that update, see you after the game.

Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    it's halftime......my team sucks. just thought i'd give you that update, see you after the game.
    Glad you can admit that much

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Youd better pray that Flacco and the broncos offense don’t get it together because no matter how good New Eng_ass defense is, your Pansy offense wouldn’t be able to move the ball against this Fangio coached defense if they keep up this type of bully play!
    Isn't that what you said last year at this time?
    Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

You ought to give updates on stuff we didn’t already know

Ok, now maybe the AFC West race is over...seriously, Rivers is one of the worst "big name" QBs I've ever seen. The Chargers are never going to win a super bowl with him. If I'm their GM, I'd cut him in the offseason and move onto someone younger. He had his opportunities to win titles and came up short. Sadly, his biggest chance was in 2006 when NE got lucky and beat the Chargers in the playoffs. The Chargers were a 14-2 juggernaut and NE was a mere 10-6. We had no business upsetting San Diego that day but the Marlon Macree fumble cost them.
    Last edited by TommyBrady12; 10-13-2019 at 08:19 PM.
    Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    Ok, now maybe the AFC West race is over...seriously, Rivers is one of the worst "big name" QBs I've ever seen. The Chargers are never going to win a super bowl with him. If I'm their GM, I'd cut him in the offseason and move onto someone younger. He had his opportunities to win titles and came up short. Sadly, his biggest chance was in 2006 when NE got lucky and beat the Chargers in the playoffs. The Chargers were a 14-2 juggernaut and NE was a mere 10-6. We had no business upsetting San Diego that day but the Marlon Macree fumble cost them.
    No one cares because that was the spy gate era and everyone knows they cheated to win!

Go deflate a football!

i wonder how brady would do behind that line?

Thumbs up

Tom Brady would perform better than Phillip Rivers.

Quote Originally Posted by justabroncosfan View Post
    He probably would do “better” but how much better? Did you watch that game? That OL is why I know they won’t come back from this even after they get guys healthy.

I honestly think they should consider putting in Taylor just because he’s more mobile because that line is not going to get better and rivers is going to continue to suck behind it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    No one cares because that was the spy gate era and everyone knows they cheated to win!

Go deflate a football!
    You are one of the most insecure people I've ever come across. If I make a comment about the Chargers, a team that you are not even a fan of, you attack the Patriots.
    Last edited by TommyBrady12; 10-14-2019 at 07:22 AM.

He probably would do “better” but how much better? Did you watch that game? That OL is why I know they won’t come back from this even after they get guys healthy.

I honestly think they should consider putting in Taylor just because he’s more mobile because that line is not going to get better and rivers is going to continue to suck behind it.
    It's not the OL. It's Rivers. The guy couldn't even make throws with 2 minutes left in the game to tie it. He's a HOF QB ultimately, but like his Chargers predecessor Dan Fouts he'll never get a ring.

Quote Originally Posted by justabroncosfan View Post
    With Josh McDaniels or Whisenhunt is the question. With McDaniels, Allen or Benjamin would probably be running option routes underneath, and they'd be throwing to the running backs. That's basically all the Patriots do. This probably would've prevented the early turnovers that really cost them the game. Rivers made some fantastic throws late in the game, but w/o Hunter Henry, I don't know if they get into the endzone. Virgil Green isn't beating anyone like that. Lynn admitted after the game that teams are taking Allen away, and it's clearly hurting them.

The other thing is Belichick's defense and their Mickey Mouse schedule allow McDaniels to run that safe offense. They never have to take risks.

Also, Whisenhunt's play calling could use some work, because PIT was making it pretty obvious that they didn't think LA could consistently run the ball.
    Last edited by Spice 1; 10-14-2019 at 07:32 AM.

You are one of the most insecure people I've ever come across. If I make a comment about the Chargers, a team that you are not even a fan of, you attack the Patriots.
    Nope the truth is that this is an AFC West thread and you find a way to weasel the patriots into it.

That’s why I told you nobody cares, has nothing to do with insecurities.

Go deflate a football

but I thought you bragged multiple times how rivers is one of the best in the game under pressure...Shirley, you cant be blaming the line can you