Page 19 of 35 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 ... LastLast
Results 271 to 285 of 519
  1. #271
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    30,170
    it's halftime......my team sucks. just thought i'd give you that update, see you after the game.

  2. #272
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    California
    Posts
    11,079
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    it's halftime......my team sucks. just thought i'd give you that update, see you after the game.
    Glad you can admit that much

  3. #273
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    5,704
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Youd better pray that Flacco and the broncos offense don’t get it together because no matter how good New Eng_ass defense is, your Pansy offense wouldn’t be able to move the ball against this Fangio coached defense if they keep up this type of bully play!
    Isn't that what you said last year at this time?
    Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

  4. #274
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    where the hills touch heaven
    Posts
    16,195
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    it's halftime......my team sucks. just thought i'd give you that update, see you after the game.
    You ought to give updates on stuff we didn’t already know

  5. #275
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    30,170

  6. #276
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    5,704
    Ok, now maybe the AFC West race is over...seriously, Rivers is one of the worst "big name" QBs I've ever seen. The Chargers are never going to win a super bowl with him. If I'm their GM, I'd cut him in the offseason and move onto someone younger. He had his opportunities to win titles and came up short. Sadly, his biggest chance was in 2006 when NE got lucky and beat the Chargers in the playoffs. The Chargers were a 14-2 juggernaut and NE was a mere 10-6. We had no business upsetting San Diego that day but the Marlon Macree fumble cost them.
    Last edited by TommyBrady12; 10-13-2019 at 08:19 PM.
    Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

  7. #277
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Bear Valley in The 5280
    Posts
    13,619
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    Ok, now maybe the AFC West race is over...seriously, Rivers is one of the worst "big name" QBs I've ever seen. The Chargers are never going to win a super bowl with him. If I'm their GM, I'd cut him in the offseason and move onto someone younger. He had his opportunities to win titles and came up short. Sadly, his biggest chance was in 2006 when NE got lucky and beat the Chargers in the playoffs. The Chargers were a 14-2 juggernaut and NE was a mere 10-6. We had no business upsetting San Diego that day but the Marlon Macree fumble cost them.
    No one cares because that was the spy gate era and everyone knows they cheated to win!

    Go deflate a football!

  8. #278
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    30,170
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    Ok, now maybe the AFC West race is over...seriously, Rivers is one of the worst "big name" QBs I've ever seen. The Chargers are never going to win a super bowl with him. If I'm their GM, I'd cut him in the offseason and move onto someone younger. He had his opportunities to win titles and came up short. Sadly, his biggest chance was in 2006 when NE got lucky and beat the Chargers in the playoffs. The Chargers were a 14-2 juggernaut and NE was a mere 10-6. We had no business upsetting San Diego that day but the Marlon Macree fumble cost them.
    i wonder how brady would do behind that line?

  9. #279
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Under the Colfax bridge by Invesco
    Posts
    358

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    i wonder how brady would do behind that line?
    Tom Brady would perform better than Phillip Rivers.

  10. #280
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    30,170
    Quote Originally Posted by justabroncosfan View Post
    Tom Brady would perform better than Phillip Rivers.
    He probably would do “better” but how much better? Did you watch that game? That OL is why I know they won’t come back from this even after they get guys healthy.

    I honestly think they should consider putting in Taylor just because he’s more mobile because that line is not going to get better and rivers is going to continue to suck behind it.

  11. #281
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    5,704
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    No one cares because that was the spy gate era and everyone knows they cheated to win!

    Go deflate a football!
    You are one of the most insecure people I've ever come across. If I make a comment about the Chargers, a team that you are not even a fan of, you attack the Patriots.
    Last edited by TommyBrady12; 10-14-2019 at 07:22 AM.
    Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

  12. #282
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    5,704
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    He probably would do “better” but how much better? Did you watch that game? That OL is why I know they won’t come back from this even after they get guys healthy.

    I honestly think they should consider putting in Taylor just because he’s more mobile because that line is not going to get better and rivers is going to continue to suck behind it.
    It's not the OL. It's Rivers. The guy couldn't even make throws with 2 minutes left in the game to tie it. He's a HOF QB ultimately, but like his Chargers predecessor Dan Fouts he'll never get a ring.
    Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

  13. #283
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    7,687
    Quote Originally Posted by justabroncosfan View Post
    Tom Brady would perform better than Phillip Rivers.
    With Josh McDaniels or Whisenhunt is the question. With McDaniels, Allen or Benjamin would probably be running option routes underneath, and they'd be throwing to the running backs. That's basically all the Patriots do. This probably would've prevented the early turnovers that really cost them the game. Rivers made some fantastic throws late in the game, but w/o Hunter Henry, I don't know if they get into the endzone. Virgil Green isn't beating anyone like that. Lynn admitted after the game that teams are taking Allen away, and it's clearly hurting them.

    The other thing is Belichick's defense and their Mickey Mouse schedule allow McDaniels to run that safe offense. They never have to take risks.

    Also, Whisenhunt's play calling could use some work, because PIT was making it pretty obvious that they didn't think LA could consistently run the ball.
    Last edited by Spice 1; 10-14-2019 at 07:32 AM.

  14. #284
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Bear Valley in The 5280
    Posts
    13,619
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    You are one of the most insecure people I've ever come across. If I make a comment about the Chargers, a team that you are not even a fan of, you attack the Patriots.
    Nope the truth is that this is an AFC West thread and you find a way to weasel the patriots into it.

    That’s why I told you nobody cares, has nothing to do with insecurities.

    Go deflate a football

  15. #285
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    where the hills touch heaven
    Posts
    16,195
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    i wonder how brady would do behind that line?
    but I thought you bragged multiple times how rivers is one of the best in the game under pressure...Shirley, you cant be blaming the line can you

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •