Page 21 of 29 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 ... LastLast
    I wish I were confident enough to come in here and tell you guys how KC is going to slaughter the Broncos...but I'm just not. A few weeks ago I would have. Maybe they turn it around before too much damage is done to the season....but they are going to have to prove it to me now.

Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    OH SO YOUR NOT BLAMING THE OLINE, OK IS IT INJURIES?...OH WAIT COACHING ...THATS RIGHT ITS COACHING

now you need to wonder why your team sucks despite the cupcake schedule
    Iíve blamed it on a lot of things. I donít have to wonder, I am not concerned with searching for excuses at all costs like you do.

You still havenít answered my question, are you afraid? Why havenít the offense picked up the new system yet?

You think because your defense carried your team past two bad teams, that makes you a power house?

Never seen someone so happy to be in third place before, oh how the mighty have fallen.

let me guess....Elway chose fangios starters in previous games...right? and forced Fangio to play them

Let me guess, no matter how much your offense struggles you will just continue to think they are still learning the offense and will start performing at any moment now.

Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    Iíve blamed it on a lot of things. I donít have to wonder, I am not concerned with searching for excuses at all costs like you do.

You still havenít answered my question, are you afraid? Why havenít the offense picked up the new system yet?

You think because your defense carried your team past two bad teams, that makes you a power house?

Never seen someone so happy to be in third place before, oh how the mighty have fallen.
    There is still a very less than stellar offensive line play in Denver. Fangio is very good for this team because he is a no non sense type of guy so as long as Elway allows Fangio to coach his coaches and hold them accountable, things should get better in theory but then again we have a ridiculous o-line still!

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Fangio chose players already on the roster to play over Gotsis, Jewel and Parks...

Ultimately Fangio could choose better personnel over Elway but what Iím having trouble understanding is why you care so much about it?

I mean really, you donít have a dog in the fight. If Elway sucks at finding talent, what the hell does that have to do with you or your immediate salty defense?

Iíll tell you one thing and that is I will never share your opinions.

I will never argue so blindly, I will always be a person who listens to reason unlike you.

Even baph can stand up and admit when heís wrong or when his team chose the wrong personnel which is saying a hell of a lot more than anyone can say for you.

You chose to live in a drone controlled society so donít get butt hurt when the rest of us refuse to live there like you!
    but you do have a dog in this fight since you continually blame every bit of bad on Elway

wasn't this a knock on Elway? : Much improved defense I. Denver with Vic Fangio making the necessary adjustments and choosing his own personnel

that's the way I took it and would imply Elway controlled who started and who didn't which is ludicrous...im thrilled that Fangio found a combination that works...if you were not suggesting that Elway forced him to play certain players...like gotsis over Purcell then I apologize

Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    I’ve blamed it on a lot of things. I don’t have to wonder, I am not concerned with searching for excuses at all costs like you do.

You still haven’t answered my question, are you afraid? Why haven’t the offense picked up the new system yet?

why hasn't your offense picked up its system yet despite playing a cupcake schedule??.... your offense with its long time qb, greatly and so much more talented roster, same offense, same OC, same WRs, same Rbs...same everything is only scoreing 2.7 more ppg and 32 more yards per game than the broncos team you state sucks

and that's with the broncos playing 4 teams in the top 10 in defensive points allowed

There is still a very less than stellar offensive line play in Denver. Fangio is very good for this team because he is a no non sense type of guy so as long as Elway allows Fangio to coach his coaches and hold them accountable, things should get better in theory but then again we have a ridiculous o-line still!
    and do you have anything to go by that would suggest Elway wouldn't allow Fangio to coach his coaches? or hold them accountable? anything at all ?

a quote, newspaper clip, interview...ANYTHING?

you ever think that the broncos playing a brutal schedule with four games against teams in the top 10 in points allowed and 3 in the top 8 in sacks, might be a reason...on top of building a new offense

but you do have a dog in this fight since you continually blame every bit of bad on Elway

wasn't this a knock on Elway? : Much improved defense I. Denver with Vic Fangio making the necessary adjustments and choosing his own personnel

that's the way I took it and would imply Elway controlled who started and who didn't which is ludicrous...im thrilled that Fangio found a combination that works...if you were not suggesting that Elway forced him to play certain players...like gotsis over Purcell then I apologize
    So what if it is, quit worrying about it child! How I feel is how I feel and there is nothing you can do about it!

and do you have anything to go by that would suggest Elway wouldn't allow Fangio to coach his coaches? or hold them accountable? anything at all ?

a quote, newspaper clip, interview...ANYTHING?

you ever think that the broncos playing a brutal schedule with four games against teams in the top 10 in points allowed and 3 in the top 8 in sacks, might be a reason...on top of building a new offense
    Why you think itís any of your business is beyond me Rapaho but stop trying to troll me kid!

Quote Originally Posted by obi-groo View Post
    I wish I were confident enough to come in here and tell you guys how KC is going to slaughter the Broncos...but I'm just not. A few weeks ago I would have. Maybe they turn it around before too much damage is done to the season....but they are going to have to prove it to me now.
    I don't have confidence about this game, our defense is playing well...but im pretty sure we aint sacking mahomes 7 times

So what if it is, quit worrying about it child! How I feel is how I feel and there is nothing you can do about it!
    so in other words...you wanna say your things, insinuate, push your hate....but wanna play turtle when called on it...that's fine son

Why you think it’s any of your business is beyond me Rapaho but stop trying to troll me kid!
    im responding to posts on a bronco forum son

so in other words...you wanna say your things, insinuate, push your hate....but wanna play turtle when called on it...that's fine son
    Nah thatís not it, like I said you arenít one capable of listening to reason.

However Holding the General Manager accountable for his blunders IS NOT HATE, I donít know where your malfunction lies but itís far from hate.

Elway stinks at finding good player personnel.

Elway stinks at finding good offensive linemen in the draft (minus Risner) and free agency.

Elwayís judgement stinks sometimes...

That is how I feel so either sue me or get the hell over it!

Either way just stop with it child and let the grown ups talk.
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 10-14-2019 at 01:02 PM.

Nah that’s not it, like I said you aren’t one capable of listening to reason.

However Holding the General Manager accountable for his blunders IS NOT HATE, I don’t know where your malfunction lies but it’s far from hate.

Elway stinks at finding good player personnel.

Elway stinks at finding good offensive linemen in the draft (minus Risner) and free agency.

Elway’s judgement stinks sometimes...

That is how I feel so either sue me or get the hell over it!

Either way just stop with it child and let the grown ups talk.

reason isn't blaming him for everything from dictating to coaches who starts and who doesn't, who hes gonna get as assistant coaches, blaming him for every failed draft pick, or free agent acquisition
    to chasing away kubiak( when the facts are he quit for health reasons

that isn't reason...that's obsession

you wanna throw your hate and obsession out there...its a free country I will respond

you keep insisting hes at fault as if these people had zero to do with it.

Matt Russell Director of Player Personnel
    A.J. Durso Director of Pro Personnel
    Mike Sullivan Director of Football Administration
    Mark Thewes Director of Team Administration
    Ray Jackson Director of Player Development
    Mitch Tanney Director of Football Analytics
    Brian Stark Director of College Scouting
    Jordon Dizon Pro Scout
    Eugene Armstrong Southwest Area Scout
    Dave Bratten College Scouting Coord./Area Scout
    Scott DiStefano Midwest Area Scout
    Frantzy Jourdain Southeast Area Scout
    Darren Mougey Western Regional Scout
    Nick Schiralli Eastern Regional Scout
    Bryan Chesin Midwest Area Scout
    Patrick Walsh Pro Scout
    Scott Flaska Lead Football Analyst
    Rob Paton College/Pro Scout
    Deon Randall College/Pro Scout
    Eddie Simpkins Scouting Assistant

Quote Originally Posted by obi-groo View Post
    Confidence....that's a tough feeling to have week to week right now in the AFC West.

However, I think Mahomes and the KC receivers might show up and point out that our pass defense still needs improvement. Hope I'm wrong!

I'm expecting anything and everything (good, bad, ugly) from both teams!
    Utah Bronco Freak