Page 5 of 34 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    It's basically a group therapy session... AFC west fans getting together and talking about getting over those meanie Patriots...may as well invite the fans of the other 27 NFL teams.
    “Group Therapy Session”?

One would think that you’d grow tired of holding it publicly in here talking to your alternates and all!

Good luck to ya
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 09-25-2019 at 07:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by obi-groo View Post
    The last 20 years don't mean anything to me. The current and future dominance the Chiefs should have is what I am looking at. I'm having fun.
    I know not many would admit it but the only real hope the rest of the AFC West has if for injury. This is looking like worst nightmare come true stuff.
    The biggest future issue for the Chiefs will be PM’s contract. If he demands top dollar (40-50 mil/yr) it will impact the team quality at other positions. If he’s willing to accept less, thus allowing more quality players, then KC will be a beast for a long long time.

Quote Originally Posted by Mainrnxile View Post
    The biggest future issue for the Chiefs will be PM’s contract. If he demands top dollar (40-50 mil/yr) it will impact the team quality at other positions. If he’s willing to accept less, thus allowing more quality players, then KC will be a beast for a long long time.
    Depends on the salary cap and parameters of the new CBA, of course...

This thread is now a group therapy session... AFC west fans getting together and talking about those meanie Patriots...may as well invite the fans of the other 27 NFL teams.
    I don't need any therapy. Football is fun. Maybe you need some because you know its all coming to an end in New England.

He could Always go the Tom Brady route and prorate it. You know the very thing that your pansy brother in a huge John Elway of doing when they say he cheated

I don't need any therapy. Football is fun. Maybe you need some because you know its all coming to an end in New England.
    It will eventually come to an end. But don't assume KC will take over the AFC. I know you're high as a kite right now thinking KC is the "next dynasty"...
    Last edited by TommyBrady12; 09-25-2019 at 03:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    He could Always go the Tom Brady route and prorate it. You know the very thing that your pansy brother in a huge John Elway of doing when they say he cheated
    You’re not good at this Sam. You should find something else to spend your time.

You’re not good at this Sam. You should find something else to spend your time.
    Hahahahaha You think a little typo is going to stop me?

You’re desperately hoping that Mahomes demands more than what KC is comfortable paying him.

It is possible that he’ll be somewhat loyal to the franchise and go the tom brady route by prorating his pay and spreading it out.

It’s the same thing that Elway did and that Brady has been doing for years.

You say I’m not good at this but you’re the one who is always opening your mouth and then disappearing when getting slightly burned!

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Hahahahaha You think a little typo is going to stop me?

You’re desperately hoping that Mahomes demands more than what KC is comfortable paying him.

It is possible that he’ll be somewhat loyal to the franchise and go the tom brady route by prorating his pay and spreading it out.

It’s the same thing that Elway did and that Brady has been doing for years.

You say I’m not good at this but you’re the one who is always opening your mouth and then disappearing when getting slightly burned!
    Unlikely Mahomes will take less money to help the Chiefs out. Flacco did the same thing with the Ravens and it ruined them.
    Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none) Rivers - 0

Unlikely Mahomes will take less money to help the Chiefs out. Flacco did the same thing with the Ravens and it ruined them.
    You Pats fans still want us to believe Tom Brady of all people is taking "less money" from the organization known for using the NFL rule book as a list of suggestions?

It will eventually come to an end. But don't assume KC will take over the AFC. I know you're high as a kite right now thinking KC is the "next dynasty"...
    How would you know....anything?

With all your superior NFL knowledge, when can we expect to see you in the ESPN studio sitting next to other experts such as Stephen A. Smith and Max Kellerman or certainly Mike Greenberg!

All of us would like to know when you submitted your "King of Sports" resume to the ESPN network? Please share a copy of it!
    We'll all assume it's extremely short.... a super quick read....maybe a tenth of a page....maybe?

Please hurry TB_Dozen! All of us are on the edge of our seats! Excruciating anticipation!
    Utah Bronco Freak

Quote Originally Posted by jazzbodog View Post
    How would you know....anything?

With all your superior NFL knowledge, when can we expect to see you in the ESPN studio sitting next to other experts such as Stephen A. Smith and Max Kellerman or certainly Mike Greenberg!

All of us would like to know when you submitted your "King of Sports" resume to the ESPN network? Please share a copy of it!
    We'll all assume it's extremely short.... a super quick read....maybe a tenth of a page....maybe?

Please hurry TB_Dozen! All of us are on the edge of our seats! Excruciating anticipation!
    All I said was to the Chiefs guy is not to assume they will just take over the top spot in the AFC once Brady and Belichick leave. Mahomes can be the best QB in the NFL, but has only won 1 playoff game so far, and his defense is average at best. Plus there is the Andy Reid factor...
    Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none) Rivers - 0

As I understand it....Brady didn't take less money at first either. He got all he could. It was later in his career that he started taking less.

All I said was to the Chiefs guy is not to assume they will just take over the top spot in the AFC once Brady and Belichick leave. Mahomes can be the best QB in the NFL, but has only won 1 playoff game so far, and his defense is average at best. Plus there is the Andy Reid factor...
    Nothing is written in stone of course. Anything can happen. I'm looking for the Chiefs to take over before Brady retires actually. I have to admit though...I have been watching a lot of media talk about Mahomes and they are mostly so high on him and have spoken so positively about him and the Chiefs that Chiefs fans are indeed on cloud 9....like 7 Superbowls are in the bag and the Chiefs will never lose a game again. It is so intense that when the Chiefs do lose we probably will all curl up in the fetal position unable to move. It's really kind of premature....but I don't care. I'm enjoying this as long as I can. I hope we don't all have to come back down to earth but if we do....oh well....it was fun.

Nothing is written in stone of course. Anything can happen. I'm looking for the Chiefs to take over before Brady retires actually. I have to admit though...I have been watching a lot of media talk about Mahomes and they are mostly so high on him and have spoken so positively about him and the Chiefs that Chiefs fans are indeed on cloud 9....like 7 Superbowls are in the bag and the Chiefs will never lose a game again. It is so intense that when the Chiefs do lose we probably will all curl up in the fetal position unable to move. It's really kind of premature....but I don't care. I'm enjoying this as long as I can. I hope we don't all have to come back down to earth but if we do....oh well....it was fun.
    The Chiefs very well may take over before the Brady era is over. But that takes consistency and not just a one or two year thing. I don't think anyone will dominate the past 20 years like NE has.