Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Denver will win the next 3 games

Jax is not coming into Denver and getting a win, it won't happen. We can be a bunch of arm chair coaches and say we have all the answers but we don't. The defense is going to be fine, especially next week when Bryce hits the field.

They will go into LA and rob a win from the Chargers. Nothing about that team scares me and the same goes for Tenn when they come here the week after. Tennessee's and Clevelands Oline might be the worst in the league right now and they are both on the upcoming schedule.

We will not be making the playoffs this year, no surprise to anyone but we will not be drafting top 5 again. As much as a bunch of you want us to lose (and then get mad about it, even though you really wanted it) we won't be as bad as you think.

The Raiders game was an embarrassment but the last 2 games should of been wins. We are banging on the door and getting ready to kick it in. We will start collecting some steam and the 7 to 9 win total that we all thought they would finish at is still going to happen.

Andy Jano 2017 adopted Bronco

Word is Callahan might not play this year or ever again. His foot can't seem to heal to the point of him being comfortable running on it.

I can appreciate the optimism. My main worry is that the team will give up if we don't turn things around this week. Hopefully they can put together a complete performance at home on Sunday.

The offense gets frustrated because the defense can't make opportunities for them. The defense gets frustrated because the offense has no protection or spark. Both sides suffer from uninspired playcalling. Our best pass rushers drop into coverage for what seems like 80% of plays.

I like your optimism but I am a realist and I'd be surprised if we steal a single win.

Quote Originally Posted by Bates View Post
    The offense gets frustrated because the defense can't make opportunities for them. The defense gets frustrated because the offense has no protection or spark. Both sides suffer from uninspired playcalling. Our best pass rushers drop into coverage for what seems like 80% of plays.

I like your optimism but I am a realist and I'd be surprised if we steal a single win.
    I'm like you.

Unless something drastically changes with both our un-inspired offense and with our un-inspired defense, I don't see a win on the schedule and if we do get a win it would probably come via a 'steal'.

Special thanks to Sam_Z for the SB rings collage above

Quote Originally Posted by Mel B. View Post
    I'm like you.

Unless something drastically changes with both our un-inspired offense and with our un-inspired defense, I don't see a win on the schedule and if we do get a win it would probably come via a 'steal'.
    Oh please. Let's not be that unrealistic. This team will not go 0-16. They should be favored on Sunday.

This is the only game this year that I'm confident of a win. If we can't win at home against a Foles-less Jax, then there is a real chance we go 0-16.

I doubt it. Minshew has that team fired up and hes playing very well. The only team we can confidently beat is the dolphins... I think.
    Going on record saying I love our off season coaching hires.

Quote Originally Posted by Gsam View Post
    I doubt it. Minshew has that team fired up and hes playing very well. The only team we can confidently beat is the dolphins... I think.
    I agree I think the only NFL team that Denver can beat is Miami This Jacksonville Team Upcoming just sacked Tenn's QB Marcus Mariota 9 times what do you think they are going to Denver with this O-Line LOL...Plus Minshew Mania is real in Jacksonville they do have something to believe in un-like us.

IMO what it comes down to is technique and play calling. Offensive and defensive holding calls are almost always as a result of poor technique. Noah Fant is looking like he has the ability to be a good weapon for us but for right now he needs to be put on the back burner and slowly worked in.

Quote Originally Posted by JW7 View Post
    Oh please. Let's not be that unrealistic. This team will not go 0-16. They should be favored on Sunday.
    Idk, Jax has a good defense and Magnum PI is looking really good!

We may not see a victory until week six when we play Tennessee.

Good to see we still got fans supporting our current team
    Go broncos!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 58Miller View Post
    Go broncos!!!!
    I am curious, how did you feel about Vance Joseph last season when he said “I don’t understand it we had a good week of practice”?

Please don’t tell me that was last year, I just want to know your thoughts on that statement.

Quote Originally Posted by 58Miller View Post
    Go broncos!!!!
    I'm a Bronco until I die, but let's be real. This season is another failure. At this point, Pat Bowlen's trust has completely destroyed Pat Bowlen's built-up legacy.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    I am curious, how did you feel about Vance Joseph last season when he said “I don’t understand it we had a good week of practice”?

Please don’t tell me that was last year, I just want to know your thoughts on that statement.
    what does last year have to do with it?

but we handed VJ a 9-7 team one year removed from the super bowl, he went 4-12 and then 5-11 handing Fangio a team that was 9-23

and three games into it, when realistically we should be 1-2 ...fans like you are simply writing off the entire season with 13 games to go

forgetting things like the chargers went 0-4, and moved to 3-6 to start their season with a new coach and system in 2017, before finishing up at 9-7

we have a rookie OC who is starting to call some good stretches against two stout defenses...remember we lost the last two games to two very good defenses
    we need to make some defensive adjustments

but to give up hope already and devote your entire existence on this board to crying about wade, Elway, or flacco is just weak
    Last edited by arapaho; 09-23-2019 at 10:36 AM.