Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Orange Crush 16 View Post
    What makes you think we will beat the Jaguars? They could easily be 2-1 right now if they hadn't gone for 2 against the Texans.

They're on a high right now with Garden Minshew II, I don't see the Broncos winning this game. I can see them getting their first win against the Chargers, though.
    We should be be 2-1 right now as well.

Quote Originally Posted by orange crush75 View Post
    We should be be 2-1 right now as well.
    No lol. But 1-2, yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by Alaskajoe View Post
    This, but on the flip side same goes for our pass rush vs their line. We win, only because our vets and home field advantage. 24-16
    ďNegative, Ghost Rider, the pattern is full.Ē

Pass rush???

Ok.... we won't win vs the jags. Philip has our number. Our next 3 games 1-2 at best imo. Vs the browns. Baker is looking how I thought he would.

Quote Originally Posted by Ear2dastreets View Post
    Ok.... we won't win vs the jags. Philip has our number. Our next 3 games 1-2 at best imo. Vs the browns. Baker is looking how I thought he would.
    We play 5 games before the Browns.

As frustrating as it was to watch the Broncos drop to 0-3 last Sunday in Green Bay (which no one really expected us to win, btw), we take care of the ball, and we win that game. The fact is, the Broncos looked improved, despite losing. IF they keep that trend going, focus this week on ball security (that's what she said), I like the Broncos in this weekend's game against Jax.

Quote Originally Posted by JvDub95 View Post
    Jax is not coming into Denver and getting a win, it won't happen. We can be a bunch of arm chair coaches and say we have all the answers but we don't. The defense is going to be fine, especially next week when Bryce hits the field.

They will go into LA and rob a win from the Chargers. Nothing about that team scares me and the same goes for Tenn when they come here the week after. Tennessee's and Clevelands Oline might be the worst in the league right now and they are both on the upcoming schedule.

We will not be making the playoffs this year, no surprise to anyone but we will not be drafting top 5 again. As much as a bunch of you want us to lose (and then get mad about it, even though you really wanted it) we won't be as bad as you think.

The Raiders game was an embarrassment but the last 2 games should of been wins. We are banging on the door and getting ready to kick it in. We will start collecting some steam and the 7 to 9 win total that we all thought they would finish at is still going to happen.
    We are only ahead of the Jets and Dolphins when it comes to our offense until that changes every game has to be looked at as a likely loss does that mean they will lose every game? Of course not but they are going to lose the vast majority of them moving forward

#Realtalk

Quote Originally Posted by FlaccoTruther View Post
    We are only ahead of the Jets and Dolphins when it comes to our offense until that changes every game has to be looked at as a likely loss does that mean they will lose every game? Of course not but they are going to lose the vast majority of them moving forward

#Realtalk
    All it takes is one massive moment in a game to change a season! I still believe in Denver's defense and with the young offensive weapons we have I think we can pull out these close games. The next three games are very winnable and I think we get it done! #Real talk

Andy Jano 2017 adopted Bronco

All it takes is one massive moment in a game to change a season! I still believe in Denver's defense and with the young offensive weapons we have I think we can pull out these close games. The next three games are very winnable and I think we get it done! #Real talk
    Love the optimism, but with a paper thin oline, absolutely no pass rush (or pressure for that matter) and a rookie HC who looks every bit lost, the next 3 games will end like the first three.....

I wish I shared that kind optimism.

For me I've seen nothing from that offense the first three games to indicate they are capable of that. This isn't a situation where we are putting up huge yardage and just turning it over and making correctable mistakes we are near the bottom in every meaningful category. Of course we are shooting ourselves in the foot too but to me the offense doesn't look explosive at all.

The only thing we have sort have been able to do reasonable well is rush the football but we don't have the personnel to build an offense around that

I have an ugly feeling that this weekend VS Jacksonville may be where we hit rock bottom in Denver... I think Calais Campbell & Co. are coming off a big game and are going to wreck shop on our tackles as well as interior line, Flacco better get happy feet this week!!

If we donít seriously rattle Minshew with some newfound pass rush, he may chew up our secondary while he's busy proving a point to his doubters. Kid can play and is doing a good job...

Hopefully we start finding ourselves this week, we REALLY need something positive to build off of!

Quote Originally Posted by BigSkyBronco View Post
    I have an ugly feeling that this weekend VS Jacksonville may be where we hit rock bottom in Denver... I think Calais Campbell & Co. are coming off a big game and are going to wreck shop on our tackles as well as interior line, Flacco better get happy feet this week!!

If we donít seriously rattle Minshew with some newfound pass rush, he may chew up our secondary while he's busy proving a point to his doubters. Kid can play and is doing a good job...

Hopefully we start finding ourselves this week, we REALLY need something positive to build off of!
    Denver has a couple things working for them, Jax traveling and the altitude. I think Denver is going to run the ball 50 times and make sure that defense gets tired quick

Andy Jano 2017 adopted Bronco

Denver has a couple things working for them, Jax traveling and the altitude. I think Denver is going to run the ball 50 times and make sure that defense gets tired quick
    Maybe. And that would be great by me... But sometimes you have to hit the bottom to rise, and Jacksonville could be THAT situation, specifically.

Iím good with Coach Fangio and Co. taking their time to learn, itís a tough league! I think heís been tremendously humbled the last few weeks and sometimes thatís what it takes for any of us. There hasnít been much talk of ďDeath by inchesĒ since live fire started...

What Denver offers in the way of play makers is NOT what Fangio left in Chicago as far as player personnel goes to fit his scheme so immediate comparisons are unfair and results will take time to develop. Should be interesting to see how the team reacts this week.

I'm picking up Jacksonvilles defense this week in fantasy because only the jets and dolphins score fewer ppg. I dont think our running game is gonna save us this week.

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoStampede View Post
    I'm picking up Jacksonvilles defense this week in fantasy because only the jets and dolphins score fewer ppg. I dont think our running game is gonna save us this week.
    It could be a repeat of that Flacco game in London. I still remember this chron