Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 139
  1. #91
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    1,922
    Quote Originally Posted by Capt. Jack View Post
    Not saying its the same But, if we win the next 2 games we would have the same record as we had our first year with Peyton 2-3, after 5 weeks.
    That team got it together and went on a tremendous winning streak, until some young hot shot beat us, at home, in the playoffs.
    Won't happen, we had a hof qb. We don't have that on the roster.

  2. #92
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    DENVER
    Posts
    7,467
    I'm going Jags 21-13

  3. #93
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    2,286
    The Broncos have to win close games. I donít really see this team scoring a ton this season. Any wins they pull out this year will likely be close, low scoring affairs.

    Iím going with 13-10 Broncos.

  4. #94
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    10,466
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketArm006 View Post
    The Broncos have to win close games. I donít really see this team scoring a ton this season. Any wins they pull out this year will likely be close, low scoring affairs.

    Iím going with 13-10 Broncos.
    The Broncos havenít scored more than 17 points in seven consecutive games.

  5. #95
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    312
    Quote Originally Posted by Arad84 View Post
    I have been a broncos fan for 23 years and will continue to be one till the end. But the past few years it has been frustrating seeing us decline while Chiefs and Chargers growing. The way Mahomes is playing, Chiefs might own this division for the next 10-12 years. John Elway should have done a better job in drafts rather than signing washed up QB's from other teams. Why did we not focus on our O-line? We used be a great rushing team in the past.
    I agree with part of this. Elway knows everybody, means well and works hard. I do think we have signed more than our share of injured players. That said, a great find like Mahomes is the luck of the draw. But you can build a good running team easily when the other teams are all in on the air raid. That's what I think we should do, especially given the altitude advantage.

  6. #96
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    83
    I'm going 44-7 Jags.

    Joe Flacco 10-20 with two INT. The Jags destroyed Flacco in London last time they played and I think our defense is due for a bad game people here have become sort of spoiled teams are dropping 40 all over the place but we have a hemorrhage when they give up 16 points to the bears.

    At some point the dam is going to break especially when we aren't getting much pressure.
    Last edited by FlaccoTruther; 09-28-2019 at 01:25 PM.

  7. #97
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    FORT COLLINS COLORADO
    Posts
    7,805
    Quote Originally Posted by FlaccoTruther View Post
    I'm going 44-7 Jags.

    Joe Flacco 10-20 with two INT. The Jags destroyed Flacco in London last time they played and I think our defense is due for a bad game people here have become sort of spoiled teams are dropping 40 all over the place but we have a hemorrhage when they give up 16 points to the bears.

    At some point the dam is going to break especially when we aren't getting much pressure.
    no Jalen Ramsey

    oakland raders gm
    latavis murray trade bait

  8. #98
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    83
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyousukeneko View Post
    no Jalen Ramsey
    I heard that too but apparehently now it's unclear ESPN has him making the trip

  9. #99
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Nelson, BC
    Posts
    18,466
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyousukeneko View Post
    no Jalen Ramsey
    He's on the plane for the game.... but no idea if he will play or not...

    Hopefully no... small victories...
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

    Adopted Bronco: Andy Janovich

  10. #100
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Lone Tree
    Posts
    2,282
    Quote Originally Posted by FlaccoTruther View Post
    I'm going 44-7 Jags.

    Joe Flacco 10-20 with two INT. The Jags destroyed Flacco in London last time they played and I think our defense is due for a bad game people here have become sort of spoiled teams are dropping 40 all over the place but we have a hemorrhage when they give up 16 points to the bears.

    At some point the dam is going to break especially when we aren't getting much pressure.
    Yeah okay.

  11. #101
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    1,922
    Quote Originally Posted by JW7 View Post
    Yeah okay.
    I think we will lose but not that bad. Jag won't score that much lol...take away 20 points from them and that sounds about right.

  12. #102
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    83
    Quote Originally Posted by Ear2dastreets View Post
    I think we will lose but not that bad. Jag won't score that much lol...take away 20 points from them and that sounds about right.
    I don't think they are that much better then us but I saw Sanders comments and Von to me the team isn't in a good place and I also think the defense is due for one of these games.

    I hope I am wrong.

  13. #103
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Eastern Seaboard
    Posts
    3,326
    I think we'll be alright, lotsa young players learning a new system.
    Eventually things can only get better.
    Is it Sunday yet?????
    (What a negative few weeks on here.)

  14. #104
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Taos, New Mexico
    Posts
    3,376
    Jax looked good last week, but so did we against a much better opponent. Just barfed on our shoes too much.

    No mistakes! Broncos 24 Jax 17
    [

  15. #105
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    california
    Posts
    2,044
    Quote Originally Posted by Taos_Broncomaniac View Post
    Jax looked good last week, but so did we against a much better opponent. Just barfed on our shoes too much.

    No mistakes! Broncos 24 Jax 17
    You haven't received the memo ? Apparently its Elway who barfed on our shoes lol

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •