Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Bronco Country has self-destructed

Iíve never seen you guys argue with one another so much.

I hope all this passion is directed in the right places and we make the necessary changes(aka Elway being relieved of his duties).

But this is sad man. Never seen yíall like this
    -Bronco in UT

While I both agree and disagree with many posts in this thread I have to lean towards champ on this one. [B][COLOR="DarkOrange"]Jay really needs to learn how to manage the game better, and also to learn that you don't have to go for the big play [U]EVERY[/U] time on every drive[/COLOR][/B]. There is something to be said to check the ball down and live to fight another day. -Great Post Cut the Excuses out please. sigh...

Helll of a post

Quote Originally Posted by Champ>NFL View Post

I hope all this passion is directed in the right places and we make the necessary changes(aka Elway being relieved of his duties).

Some folks just have a hard time accepting reality and get all upset when others who do, begin discussing it.

I mean is it really ok for one poster to tell another to shut their mouth when that person is only exercising their freedom of speech!

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Some folks just have a hard time accepting reality and get all upset when others who do, begin discussing it.

I mean is it really ok for one poster to tell another to shut their mouth when that person is only exercising their freedom of speech!

NO that is not okay. It is against the CoC.

It is okay to have opposing points of view and have a healthy debate about those opposing points of view. This board would not be as exciting with out them.

It is not okay to go after another poster.

It has been said before, go after the post not the poster.
    Last edited by FL BRONCO; 09-24-2019 at 04:49 PM.
    My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

I’ve never seen you guys argue with one another so much.

But this is sad man. Never seen y’all like this
    it is what it is, nobody likes all the losing & where the team is at or where it has been past few years. just think of some of this things or a moment & you will understand the frustration....

1. last season was the first back to back losing seasons for denver in nearly 45 years
    2. started this season 0-3 which hasn't happened since 1999 the year after elway retired
    3. lost the season opener for only 2nd time since moving into current stadium - nearly 20 years
    4. no sacks or turnovers in 3 games...first time a team manged to do this in 50 years
    5. dating back to last season 7 straight loses & haven't scored 20 points in any of those 7 games, no other team in the entire nfl has done that.

so yeah there isn't much to be excited about right now, very bad times for broncos fans.

Quote Originally Posted by BroncosFanInPA View Post
    it is what it is, nobody likes all the losing & where the team is at or where it has been past few years. just think of some of this things or a moment & you will understand the frustration....

1. last season was the first back to back losing seasons for denver in nearly 45 years
    2. started this season 0-3 which hasn't happened since 1999 the year after elway retired
    3. lost the season opener for only 2nd time since moving into current stadium - nearly 20 years
    4. no sacks or turnovers in 3 games...first time a team manged to do this in 50 years
    5. dating back to last season 7 straight loses & haven't scored 20 points in any of those 7 games, no other team in the entire nfl has done that.

so yeah there isn't much to be excited about right now, very bad times for broncos fans.
    Absolutely! Settings records in all the wrong categories

Quote Originally Posted by BroncosFanInPA View Post

The Broncos always seem to set negative records. Remember when Corey Dillon ran all over us too? Maybe they can collect them all into a special exhibit in The Hall of Shame. smh
    Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

Quote Originally Posted by L.M. View Post
    The Broncos always seem to set negative records. Remember when Corey Dillon ran all over us too? Maybe they can collect them all into a special exhibit in The Hall of Shame. smh
    There was also that running back for the Redskins when they played Denver in the SB. He played like an all pro that game and then disappeared the next season. Seems like Denver attracts these one off record setting moments....

Quote Originally Posted by darryn16 View Post
    There was also that running back for the Redskins when they played Denver in the SB. He played like an all pro that game and then disappeared the next season. Seems like Denver attracts these one off record setting moments....

Right so True .....

If we go on a nice winning streak, maybe things will get all lovey dovey on here!
    (Winning fixes everything)

Not sure if you're virtue signaling or trolling.
    Nice way to sneak in your opinion. lol

We all have our opinions which in the end means very little.

Any one have a good recipe for tapioca pudding or butterscotch?

Quote Originally Posted by mozzerpete View Post

Lol to the sneaking in opinions.... and now I want butterscotch
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

Adopted Bronco: Andy Janovich

Quote Originally Posted by mozzerpete View Post

Yes, use Jack Daniels to make it.
    My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

Quote Originally Posted by FL BRONCO View Post
    [/B]

Yes, use Jack Daniels to make it.
    I cannot even to begin to imagine how that would taste....
    http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l7...amp69/asdf.jpg
    And yes it is a scheme problem.
    Adopted player Lindsey

Reminds me of the Manning arguments we used to have here when he was washed up and others thought he could still walk on water.
    Going on record saying I love our off season coaching hires.

This is an organization that isn't used to losing. Before last season there weren't back-to-back losing seasons since the 70s. Losing sucks and it's good to see passion behind a fan base. We can certainly refrain from name-calling and accusations but until this team starts winning again I'm afraid this message board will be like this for a while.

Andy Jano 2017 adopted Bronco