Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Tua Tagovailoa

Wait a year for a QB and give Lock every chance to succeed. If he doesnít sell the farm for Justin Fields in 2021

Honestly, if for some odd reason we decided to draft a QB (we wont. We took one in the 2nd round last year) it will be Herbert. Elway loves this guy and probably would have given up the farm had he come out last draft

Quote Originally Posted by KWHIT97 View Post
    Wait a year for a QB and give Lock every chance to succeed. If he doesnít sell the farm for Justin Fields in 2021
    I firmly agree with this.

Quote Originally Posted by KWHIT97 View Post
    Trevor Lawrence*

i am not sold on waiting for a QB. i am also not sure i would rate Lawrence or Feilds over Tua. what i am seeing from Lawrence this season has kinda worried me. he is trying to do to much. he is always going for the home run and never taking what the defense gives him. he has 5 ints so far this season last time i check. he may be loaded in talent but he has been disappointing from a play and stat wise this season so far.

oakland raders gm
    latavis murray trade bait

Quote Originally Posted by Kyousukeneko View Post
    i am not sold on waiting for a QB. i am also not sure i would rate Lawrence or Feilds over Tua. what i am seeing from Lawrence this season has kinda worried me. he is trying to do to much. he is always going for the home run and never taking what the defense gives him. he has 5 ints so far this season last time i check. he may be loaded in talent but he has been disappointing from a play and stat wise this season so far.
    Yea itís def a crazy to see his sluggish start but Iím still not worried. I still believe heís going to be a generational talent. The one thing that does bother me is his weight. For a guy thatís 6í6 Iíd expect him to be heavier than 215-220. But heís still young (20) and hopefully growing. I also look at his sluggish start a good testing point that everything isnít going to be perfect like last year for him. I want to see how he bounces from this. We have this year and next year to evaluate that which I love.

Tua made an adjustment at the line of scrimmage earlier this season which showed his maturity and understanding of playing quarterback that you don't usually see from college quarterbacks, I like what I have seen in the few games I have watched.

For me it's hard to gauge his ability though as he just like Baker Mayfield has all day to throw, his receivers are wide open, and the adversity he is facing is pretty much non existent. The Alabama offensive line opened up a hole on a 4th and inches for a 10ish yard sneak this season, it's men against boys. One thing is for sure though, this quarterback class is littered with talented prospects, Drew Lock probably wouldn't even sniff the 3rd round amongst this group.

Quote Originally Posted by Murph2432 View Post
    Yea itís def a crazy to see his sluggish start but Iím still not worried. I still believe heís going to be a generational talent. The one thing that does bother me is his weight. For a guy thatís 6í6 Iíd expect him to be heavier than 215-220. But heís still young (20) and hopefully growing. I also look at his sluggish start a good testing point that everything isnít going to be perfect like last year for him. I want to see how he bounces from this. We have this year and next year to evaluate that which I love.
    the way he has been playing still scares me. you have to be willing to take what the defense is giving you. and not force or always try to hit the home run. there has been points in every game where he has an easy completions but he trys to make the big play force some and makes a mistake because of it. he is also really missing Hunter Renfrow. he does not seem take or even try to take what teh defense gives him. if he doesn't in the nfl. he wont ever hit an elite point. cause you have to some time take what the Defense is giving you. not always try to make the big plays, that causes ints and mistakes

oakland raders gm
    latavis murray trade bait

If the Broncos draft a QB early in next year's draft,
    then we should make like the Hong Kong protestors
    and list our demands.

After all, we could have drafted OG/C Elgton Jenkins
    instead of Lock while keeping the draft capital used to
    move up for Lock.

Bolles
    Risner
    McGovern
    Jenkins
    James

That OL would have helped our offense a lot more
    than a QB who has yet to play.

Quote Originally Posted by mozzerpete View Post
    If the Broncos draft a QB early in next year's draft,
    then we should make like the Hong Kong protestors
    and list our demands.

After all, we could have drafted OG/C Elgton Jenkins
    instead of Lock while keeping the draft capital used to
    move up for Lock.

Bolles
    Risner
    McGovern
    Jenkins
    James

That OL would have helped our offense a lot more
    than a QB who has yet to play.
    Or we could have drafted a guy like Erik McCoy. He has been one of the better centers so far. Hasn't allowed a qb sack or hit we would have still had to trade up but the guy had been lights out in new Orleans

Tua carted off with a hip injury. His medical history is starting to become a big red flag

Quote Originally Posted by beastlyskronk View Post
    Tua carted off with a hip injury. His medical history is starting to become a big red flag
    Yeah, at this point he shouldn't even be on the big board, imo. No way he lasts a full season in the pros.

Andy Jano 2017 adopted Bronco

I've just seen the play where the injury occurred. Could have been avoided had he thrown the ball away sooner, but he didn't seem aware of the pressure from his blind side.

Reports are that itís a dislocated hip with a posterior wall fracture. I wonder if heíll declare or risk another injury to try and prove he can stay healthy. Either way his stock has got to be plummeting which could make him a huge steal depending on how far he falls

Quote Originally Posted by beastlyskronk View Post
    Reports are that itís a dislocated hip with a posterior wall fracture. I wonder if heíll declare or risk another injury to try and prove he can stay healthy. Either way his stock has got to be plummeting which could make him a huge steal depending on how far he falls
    As long as itís someone else that steals him.
    Negs are Cowardly Acts of Nonsense. I wonít Back Down.
    No Matter How Stupid Your Comments Are!
    Still Not Backing Down!!!