Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Fields>Lawrence

Fields with one more year of development will be a much better prospect than Haskins. If he can show better overall accuracy, he would easily be the #2 pick next year after Lawrence. Both guys have so much pro potential.

Quote Originally Posted by HDbroncos02 View Post
    Fields with one more year of development will be a much better prospect than Haskins. If he can show better overall accuracy, he would easily be the #2 pick next year after Lawrence. Both guys have so much pro potential.
    between fields and lawrence i would take feilds LAwrence has not looked good this season, always trying to shot for the bg play. i also feels like he hs a bit of a head and i question his work eithic cause he is one of those guys that thinks he deserves to be great. not sure if he will actually put the work into doing it. but this year has defintelly turned me off a little bit of lawrence

oakland raders gm
    latavis murray trade bait

Quote Originally Posted by Kyousukeneko View Post
    between fields and lawrence i would take feilds LAwrence has not looked good this season, always trying to shot for the bg play. i also feels like he hs a bit of a head and i question his work eithic cause he is one of those guys that thinks he deserves to be great. not sure if he will actually put the work into doing it. but this year has defintelly turned me off a little bit of lawrence
    Both will go 1 and 2 next. While h will go 1st idk.
    We could have had Lamar Jackson *LJ for M.V.P*

I think Lawerence is actually having a better season this year than last year minus his Int. He had a slow start but has had a great since. 30-8 Td/int compared to 30-4 last year with 3 more games played last year. He has a higher yards per pass, completion percentage, and QB rating than last year. If he will beat his passing yards as well in the next game or two. This is all with most people saying how much talent he lost these past year.

Quote Originally Posted by Murph2432 View Post
    I think Lawerence is actually having a better season this year than last year minus his Int. He had a slow start but has had a great since. 30-8 Td/int compared to 30-4 last year with 3 more games played last year. He has a higher yards per pass, completion percentage, and QB rating than last year. If he will beat his passing yards as well in the next game or two. This is all with most people saying how much talent he lost these past year.
    Technically he didn't lose a ton on offense it was there defense that took a major hit. He still has Higgins and Ross. My problem with Lawrence is he is forcing stuff way to much instead of taking what the defense is giving and that won't work in the nfl. A good qb knows there are times you just gotta give what the defense gives you and move from that.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyousukeneko View Post
    Technically he didn't lose a ton on offense it was there defense that took a major hit. He still has Higgins and Ross. My problem with Lawrence is he is forcing stuff way to much instead of taking what the defense is giving and that won't work in the nfl. A good qb knows there are times you just gotta give what the defense gives you and move from that.
    that May have been the case in the beginning of the year but he has def gotten a lot better as the season when on. 5 of his 8 int were in the first 3 games. Hes last int was on Oct 19th. Im not going to sit here and say I watched ever single Clemson game but I have watched majority of them. I think hes easily still the best QB prospect to come.

that May have been the case in the beginning of the year but he has def gotten a lot better as the season when on. 5 of his 8 int were in the first 3 games. Hes last int was on Oct 19th. Im not going to sit here and say I watched ever single Clemson game but I have watched majority of them. I think hes easily still the best QB prospect to come.
    he is up there for sure, i think fields has a better arm and is a better athlete, both look like they will be special in this league. they both have all the things you want from a QB and trevor is gonna surprise people with his athletic ability. there is just something that rubs me off wrong about him. he is one of those guys who views him self as entilted last time i saw some of his interveiws. he doesn't seem to have an great personality, but he has the talent. i still expect him to struggle for the first 2-3 seasons in the nfl. i could still see him busting.

oakland raders gm
    latavis murray trade bait

that May have been the case in the beginning of the year but he has def gotten a lot better as the season when on. 5 of his 8 int were in the first 3 games. He’s last int was on Oct 19th. I’m not going to sit here and say I watched ever single Clemson game but I have watched majority of them. I think he’s easily still the best QB prospect to come.
    I would disagree with he is easily the best when he has had one more full year of playing than fields has and fields is in the running for the Heisman. Lawrence needs to work on decision making and fields need to work on accuracy.
    We could have had Lamar Jackson *LJ for M.V.P*

Fields is really impressive, watching him just shred this Clemson D. If Lock doesn't pan out it looks like there could be a couple options next year's draft. Between the 2 I think Fields has to be the guy to have.

Andy Jano 2017 adopted Bronco

Quote Originally Posted by JvDub95 View Post
    Fields is really impressive, watching him just shred this Clemson D. If Lock doesn't pan out it looks like there could be a couple options next year's draft. Between the 2 I think Fields has to be the guy to have.
    Agreed but that pass interference throw that Lawrence just made was legit

Clemsons oline is doing this kid ZERO help

Omlarwd that stop and go on etiennes touchdown was nasty

Quote Originally Posted by Alaskajoe View Post
    Omlarwd that stop and go on etiennes touchdown was nasty
    Holy crap....lawrence just balled out on that 80 yard scramble

Excuse me....only 67yards lol😂😂😂

Talk about a tale of 2 halfs huh?? Fields and the Buckeyes looked so good the 1st half....2nd half belongs to Lawrence and Clemson

Andy Jano 2017 adopted Bronco

Talk about a tale of 2 halfs huh?? Fields and the Buckeyes looked so good the 1st half....2nd half belongs to Lawrence and Clemson
    The selfish helmet to helmet shot on Lawrence completely flipped the game. Right now the biggest difference is discipline. Ohio State can't stop themselves from taking bad penalties.

And there's Isaiah Simmons! Linebacker of the year this year. He was used almost exclusively in coverage early before being moved to the deep safety. He's the player I want int he first round.