Page 2 of 65 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast
    Iím expecting a low scoring affair. Looking forward to watching Taz do his thing.

is 20 points to much to ask from this offense

Quote Originally Posted by bronco30 View Post
    The Broncos havenít scored more than 17 points in seven consecutive games. Anything can happen however itís probably too much to ask for 20 points. I hope the offense finds a way to score more. Main thing is to stop the self-inflicted mistakes. I have a feeling the defense will have an INT against Minshew (creepy mustache by the way).

The run game last week appeared to be improving. The passing game...not so much. As for the defense.....that is a very sad state of affairs. There is absolutely no reason this defense cannot get a sack. Yet here they are, killin it. I doubt this defense can get a sack today. The offensive line will most likely allow a couple 3 today. Hopefully Lindsey will perform today. The run game is really our only weapon on offense at this time. And the defense...well, the DC needs to get it together. Fangio obviously needs to stop calling the defensive plays and let the DC do his job. Maybe a new defensive scheme would help..... As I have said before I bleed Blue and Orange, I love my Broncos and will til I die but man it's hard to stay positive when they play like this....
    Last edited by Saddletramp; 09-29-2019 at 09:17 AM.
    http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l7...amp69/asdf.jpg
    And yes it is a scheme problem.
    Adopted player Lindsey

I'd like to see us not only win but also put 30+ points on the board. If we can just stop making silly mistakes we have a great chance of moving in the right direction.

Quote Originally Posted by Fantaztic7 View Post
    The Broncos haven’t scored more than 17 points in seven consecutive games. Anything can happen however it’s probably too much to ask for 20 points. I hope the offense finds a way to score more. Main thing is to stop the self-inflicted mistakes. I have a feeling the defense will have an INT against Minshew (creepy mustache by the way).
    it is pretty sad in an era where everything is geared towards the offense we are averaging 18.5 points in past 3 years I saw wow,,,

cant win that way and as you said all the mistakes we make every game we have a ways to go before we become contenders again

Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    The run game last week appeared to be improving. The passing game...not so much. As for the defense.....that is a very sad state of affairs. There is absolutely no reason this defense cannot get a sack. Yet here they are, killin it. I doubt this defense can get a sack today. The offensive line will most likely allow a couple 3 today. Hopefully Lindsey will perform today. The run game is really our only weapon on offense at this time. And the defense...well, the DC needs to get it together. Fangio obviously needs to stop calling the defensive plays and let the DC do his job. Maybe a new defensive scheme would help..... As I have said before I bleed Blue and Orange, I love my Broncos and will til I die but man it's hard to stay positive when they play like this....
    we need major help on the trenches on both sides of the ball and of course at QB

This is the day our Defense comes together and our Offense finds the end zone!!!! (In other words, the coaches figure it out)

Go Broncos!!!
    [

it is pretty sad in an era where everything is geared towards the offense we are averaging 18.5 points in past 3 years I saw wow,,,

cant win that way and as you said all the mistakes we make every game we have a ways to go before we become contenders again
    We often talk about must win games and in this case I think it really is. If the Broncos can play mostly mistake free football and win against a team with a good defense it could go a long way. It wouldnít mean they can make the playoffs but would stop the bleeding. I believe they win today, but Iíve been proven wrong on that front many times over the last few seasons.

We often talk about must win games and in this case I think it really is. If the Broncos can play mostly mistake free football and win against a team with a good defense it could go a long way. It wouldn’t mean they can make the playoffs but would stop the bleeding. I believe they win today, but I’ve been proven wrong on that front many times over the last few seasons.
    imo win or lose we are headed for a top 10 pick again I just want to see the young guys keep improving although that is difficult with no passing game...but come week 10-11 if healthy im sure lock will be seeing action

Quote Originally Posted by Elway View Post
    Itís a home game, hopefully the home crowd is rooting for us.
    Hope the 6th man is loud when the Jags offense are on the field ... Let's get our first win of the season!!

GO BRONCOS!!!!

Adopted Bronco - 2016/17 - Trevor Siemian
    Adopted Bronco - 2017/18 - Chris Harris Jr. # 25 to every player he covers
    Adopted Bronco - 2018/19 - Derek Wolfe
    Adopted Bronco - 2019/20 - Shelby Harris

Yes lol... Unfortunately

We often talk about must win games and in this case I think it really is. If the Broncos can play mostly mistake free football and win against a team with a good defense it could go a long way. It wouldn’t mean they can make the playoffs but would stop the bleeding. I believe they win today, but I’ve been proven wrong on that front many times over the last few seasons.
    Some times, when you are this bad of a football team, it is better to just bleed out

I don't see us getting more than 5 wins. If we're going to suck, may as well suck with a top 5 pick or better and get a solid qb.

I think we'll turn this thing around today.. We've had a lot of unfortunate events that kept us from winning the first 3 weeks.. We were in every game. I think the pass rush will have a huge game.
    Lets go Bronnnnncos!!!!!!

I'm not expecting a Broncos victory...sadly. I have lost complete hope for these guys. The scheme, offensively and defensively, isnt working. High winds are expected today which will make an even more anemic offense one dimensional.