Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

We're the 2nd worst team in football and somehow we'll still draft outside top 5

Title says it all.
    All it takes to win is doing whatever it takes to win: COMMITMENT

I'll be pretty surprised if we draft outside the top 5.

We haven't even hit the hardest part of our schedule yet. It is possible we continue to lose while other winless teams do not, and vice versa, of course.

I'm going to guess we eek out 4 wins and pick 3rd overall behind Miami and Washington.

Quote Originally Posted by Papa-pwn View Post
    We haven't even hit the hardest part of our schedule yet. It is possible we continue to lose while other winless teams do not, and vice versa, of course.

I'm going to guess we eek out 4 wins and pick 3rd overall behind Miami and Washington.
    Looking at the schedule it's really hard for me to see a single win. We have a really tough road ahead of us. I doubt we go winless as that is pretty rare, but we should be the clear underdog in every game to come this season. That's something I never thought I'd see as a Bronco fan. I guess the decades of being spoiled fans are officially over.

Quote Originally Posted by BeelzeBob View Post
    Looking at the schedule it's really hard for me to see a single win. We have a really tough road ahead of us. I doubt we go winless as that is pretty rare, but we should be the clear underdog in every game to come this season. That's something I never thought I'd see as a Bronco fan. I guess the decades of being spoiled fans are officially over.
    This is exactly where I am. I say maybe we beat Tennessee but other than that I have a hard time finding Ws. We were spoiled and no doubt this team will be back, the question though is when?
    You should leave a Bronco game at Mile High with little to no voice...

what kind of prospects are going in the top 5 next season? Any good QBs? MLB? OL .......db? punter? interior DL?
    Red 98

The early bird may get the worm, but the 2nd mouse gets the cheese

well there are 7 teams who are o-fer to start the year. we will get a winner tonight out of Steelers and Bengals so that makes 6.

Assuming we continue to suck as bad as we have picking in the top five is pretty much assured considering the other teams have 2 games up on us already and we still got 4 against the chargers and chiefs in the remaining 12 games so 1/3 of our games come against opponents that likely are going to own our defense. so that is 8 losses right there. Looking at the schedule we are going 3-13 this year and this is being generous.

we had to win 3 of this past 4 to even have a reasonable shot at 9-7. so given that we were heading toward 5-11 but we are worse than that record.

Book it here 3-13 drafting in the top 5 easy
    Wanting to win does not make you a winner. Refusing to fail does.

Quote Originally Posted by dizzolve View Post
    what kind of prospects are going in the top 5 next season? Any good QBs? MLB? OL .......db? punter? interior DL?
    LT Andrew Thomas is going to be in the conversation for 1st overall depending on if a QB-needy team has the pick or not.
    Last edited by Papa-pwn; 09-29-2019 at 08:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dizzolve View Post
    Jalen Hurts at QB. Ceedee lamb at receiver.
    http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l7...amp69/asdf.jpg
    And yes it is a scheme problem.
    Adopted player Lindsey

Quote Originally Posted by Papa-pwn View Post
    LT Andrew Thomas is going to be in the conversation for 1st overall depending on if a QB-meedy team has the pick or not.
    Top 5 prospect wise it isnt great for us unfortunately.

At QB Tua, Herbert (maybe)
    DT none worthy.
    OT- Andrew Thomas, Tristian Wirfs maybe. Im not sold on them going that high.
    CBs- Nope
    MLB- No

If we pick that high we might go BPA, and take advantage of the deep QB, WR, and OT class in the proceeding rounds.

The Jags and the Raiders were supposed to be the easiest wins for us this season. Now looking at the schedule, maybe Bills. That's it. Everyone else is better than us.
    Superbowl 50 Champions!

Barrel man would be ashamed of these past seasons

Well go 0-6 and then beat Kansas City and then everyone can credit the wrong person for the victory saying who signed Flacco, who signed Lindsay?

Lmao yep thatll be the narrative until the following weeks loss.

Quote Originally Posted by kerkhoff1 View Post
    Top 5 prospect wise it isn’t great for us unfortunately.

At QB Tua, Herbert (maybe)
    DT none worthy.
    OT- Andrew Thomas, Tristian Wirfs maybe. I’m not sold on them going that high.
    CB’s- Nope
    MLB- No

If we pick that high we might go BPA, and take advantage of the deep QB, WR, and OT class in the proceeding rounds.
    We really have to think QB when picking top 5. 2021 may have a better class, but you can't wait two years if you have a shot at one now. If we're picking top 5 for QB it will probably be Justin Herbert or Jake Fromm. Tua is going to be a Dolphin. Then after that all I want to see are offensive linemen as picks.
    Superbowl 50 Champions!

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    We’ll go 0-6 and then beat Kansas City and then everyone can credit the wrong person for the victory saying “who signed Flacco, who signed Lindsay”?

Lmao yep that’ll be the narrative until the following weeks loss.
    That would be funny, but we aren't beating KC this year or the next. It's going to be a few years until we're relevant.
    Superbowl 50 Champions!