Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAsianPA View Post
    We really have to think QB when picking top 5. 2021 may have a better class, but you can't wait two years if you have a shot at one now. If we're picking top 5 for QB it will probably be Justin Herbert or Jake Fromm. Tua is going to be a Dolphin. Then after that all I want to see are offensive linemen as picks.
    Agreed to a point. Luckily this start will give us a look at Lock. If he doesnít show promise itís obviously QB. If he shows promise we could try and build around him.

Quote Originally Posted by TheAsianPA View Post
    The Jags and the Raiders were supposed to be the easiest wins for us this season. Now looking at the schedule, maybe Bills. That's it. Everyone else is better than us.
    Bills gave the Patriots a run today and Josh Allen went out after getting smacked on a run play. They have a strong defense and Allen will probably have his best game against our defense.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Weíll go 0-6 and then beat Kansas City and then everyone can credit the wrong person for the victory saying ďwho signed Flacco, who signed LindsayĒ?

Lmao yep thatíll be the narrative until the following weeks loss.
    Or we'll go 0-9 and win the last 7 and that'll allow people to pat themselves on the back while putting square in the middle of the draft.
    All it takes to win is doing whatever it takes to win: COMMITMENT

Quote Originally Posted by $Broncos$ View Post
    Barrel man would be ashamed of these past seasons
    Yup. Dunno how anyone could look at this team with orange-colored glasses.

Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    Jalen Hurts at QB. Ceedee lamb at receiver.
    Respectfully,I just donít see Hurts making it with the big boys.I think he would be a poor manís Jamies Winston,which is hardly a ringing endorsement.

Quote Originally Posted by Fantaztic7 View Post
    Bills gave the Patriots a run today and Josh Allen went out after getting smacked on a run play. They have a strong defense and Allen will probably have his best game against our defense.
    Totally agree.Whatever the stats say Allen looks to me like he will be top 5 easily when Rodgers and Satan in NE finally bow out.His ability outside of the pocket to improvise tells me that a few seasons is all he needs to be a genuine franchise face and I remember there were a lot of doubts about him so I think youíre spot on when you say that we are the very team who will give him the opportunity to put up crazy numbers and look great.
    I would gladly give up two or three seasons to build a team around Allen because as I say,I go on the eye test over stats and he will run riot against us.

Iíd rather bomb for Fromm. Not that excited for Jalen Hurts.

Still can't believe we IRed Lock for a thumb sprain. He was medically cleared to throw a week ago. How sad will it be for him if he isnt given significant enough time to prove himself and the FO drafts a QB in the top 5. I won't complain if it all works out, but it's crappy roster management.

Quote Originally Posted by Papa-pwn View Post
    We haven't even hit the hardest part of our schedule yet. It is possible we continue to lose while other winless teams do not, and vice versa, of course.

I'm going to guess we eek out 4 wins and pick 3rd overall behind Miami and Washington.
    There is a very real possibility that we start our win streak in LA this weekend too. We are playing good teams close and look better every week even if some don't feel like we are. Gotta stop the run...

I still think we finish strong.
    [

Quote Originally Posted by broncoslover115 View Post
    I’d rather bomb for Fromm. Not that excited for Jalen Hurts.
    I'm a ga life fan. Trust fromm is a young version of flacco. He has never had to win a game solely on his arm with the run game taking out of it. He is NOT the answer for the Broncos trust.

The Broncos might be the 2nd worst team in the NFL, but at least they're not being complacent about it.

They're pushing hard every day to surpass the Dolphins and earn the title of worst team in the league.
    http://forums.denverbroncos.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=349348&dateline=13355  71607

Quote Originally Posted by -Rod- View Post
    The Broncos might be the 2nd worst team in the NFL, but at least they're not being complacent about it.

They're pushing hard every day to surpass the Dolphins and earn the title of worst team in the league.
    I donít think thatís fair. The Dolphins have been repeatedly curb stomped. Denver has been competitive and in every game. Do I think they are a good team? No.
    Do I think they lay down? No

Quote Originally Posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    I donít think thatís fair. The Dolphins have been repeatedly curb stomped. Denver has been competitive and in every game. Do I think they are a good team? No.
    Do I think they lay down? No
    Give them time.

I hope we draft top 5, trade to the bottom of round 1, stock up on picks in 2021, and if Lock doesnít work out in his 1 1/2 season audition we sell the farm for Justin Fields in 2021 draft.

Sadly given the last 3 yrs only last year did we really lose enough games to get to draft 5. We can't even tank properly. I would say the best draft in the last 7 yrs was last year & 1st 2 picks the year before. We need to get to #2 or #3 assuming Miami can't be beat for #1. Here is the current Tankathon as of today:
    SoS ) strength of schedule)
    1 Miami 0-4 .000 -- .484 Lost 4
    2 Cincinnati 0-4 .000 -- .492 Lost 4
    3 Washington 0-4 .000 -- .589 Lost 4
    4 Denver 0-4 .000 -- .617 Lost 4
    What is strange is how come we are #4 with by far the toughest SOS? Makes no sense unless I am missing another stat that is taking into account like PA PF.
    Bronco Bob