Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Quote Originally Posted by BeelzeBob View Post
    I'll be pretty surprised if we draft outside the top 5.
    We will do the same thing as last year

Every game but one has been close. We will have a stretch of winning games that will put us out of the top 5
    Champ Bailey is the only player in NFL history to earn 200+ (203) Passes Defended
    Terrell Davis is 3rd all time in rushing yards per game (97.5)

Quote Originally Posted by -Rod- View Post
    The Broncos might be the 2nd worst team in the NFL, but at least they're not being complacent about it.

They're pushing hard every day to surpass the Dolphins and earn the title of worst team in the league.
    Quote Originally Posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    I donít think thatís fair. The Dolphins have been repeatedly curb stomped. Denver has been competitive and in every game. Do I think they are a good team? No.
    Do I think they lay down? No
    It it not fair and not even a close comparison

The Fins have been making surprising trades since before week 1. If we start trading our talent away than we can realistically talk about this

Some fans are just surprised that this was going to be a tough season
    Champ Bailey is the only player in NFL history to earn 200+ (203) Passes Defended
    Terrell Davis is 3rd all time in rushing yards per game (97.5)

Quote Originally Posted by bfallona View Post
    Sadly given the last 3 yrs only last year did we really lose enough games to get to draft 5. We can't even tank properly. I would say the best draft in the last 7 yrs was last year & 1st 2 picks the year before. We need to get to #2 or #3 assuming Miami can't be beat for #1. Here is the current Tankathon as of today:
    SoS ) strength of schedule)
    1 Miami 0-4 .000 -- .484 Lost 4
    2 Cincinnati 0-4 .000 -- .492 Lost 4
    3 Washington 0-4 .000 -- .589 Lost 4
    4 Denver 0-4 .000 -- .617 Lost 4
    What is strange is how come we are #4 with by far the toughest SOS? Makes no sense unless I am missing another stat that is taking into account like PA PF.

The fact that we had the toughest strength of schedule is the exact reason why we were last. Teams with easier schedules had as many losses, ergo they were actually worse teams. The NFL tries to give the highest pick to the worst team.
    All it takes to win is doing whatever it takes to win: COMMITMENT

This thread is no longer relevant. Closed.