Who is on the auction block?

There have been multiple threads as to who needs traded or cut or fired. Well strait from the horses mouth and much to the disappointment of many here no player is on the auction block. Sadly that means mediocre Flacco and just plain bad Bolles are not going anywhere.....

John Elway: “No one from our side is on the trading block. We’re going to try to win football games.”

https://twitter.com/NickiJhabvala/st...767499776?s=19
    http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l7...amp69/asdf.jpg
    And yes it is a scheme problem.
    Adopted player Lindsey

The only tradable assets the Broncos have are on defense, assuming the goal is to rebuild.

You’re not going to trade the young players on offense.

No one is going to trade for Flacco unless they’re trying to get fired.

Since they want to try to win games, they can’t trade any of the starters.
    Negs are Cowardly Acts of Nonsense. I won’t Back Down.
    No Matter How Stupid Your Comments Are!
    Still Not Backing Down!!!

Elway can say whatever he wants, if they lose a couple more games they will consider certain trades. Sanders seems to be a logical trade target for NE, SF or NO and I fully expect him to be sought after since Green is not getting traded in Cincy

Andy Jano 2017 adopted Bronco

Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    There have been multiple threads as to who needs traded or cut or fired. Well strait from the horses mouth and much to the disappointment of many here no player is on the auction block. Sadly that means mediocre Flacco and just plain bad Bolles are not going anywhere.....

John Elway: “No one from our side is on the trading block. We’re going to try to win football games.”

https://twitter.com/NickiJhabvala/st...767499776?s=19
    I'm actually pretty happy about this, what are the chances Elway actually buys instead of sells?

Lets win...
    [

Quote Originally Posted by Taos_Broncomaniac View Post
    I'm actually pretty happy about this, what are the chances Elway actually buys instead of sells?

Lets win...
    I have been saying for years we should spend resources and trade for a OL. We may not be able to win a ring this year but building a good OL will help us solve multiple problems going forward. We should invest into the team pass protection to help develop a franchise QB.

It is how Elway got his OL good enough to win Super Bowls. We traded for two OTs and signed others in free agency. That with Alex Gibbs allowed us to build a back to back Super Bowl OL with a run game that would dominate.

Gary Zim - Trade 1st round pick
    Tony Jones - Trade 2nd round pick
    Brain Habib - Free Agent
    Stink - Free Agent
    Nalen - Drafted

2nd Ring add
    Dan Neil - drafted
    Harry Swayne - Free Agent
    All I want for Christmas is a Bronco QB controversy