View Poll Results: Should John Elway be fired?

Voters
98. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

56 57.14%
  • No

42 42.86%
Page 1 of 33 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Should John Elway be fired?

Exactly as the title states.

Should John Elway be fired as General Manager and President of Football Operations?

Yes, yes, and YES!!!

It's not just John, that's all I'm going to say

Andy Jano 2017 adopted Bronco

Quote Originally Posted by JvDub95 View Post
    It's not just John, that's all I'm going to say
    Who picks the players? The coaches? All the staff under Ellis?

I'd post "Should Joe Ellis be fired?" but since he's the de facto owner we know that's not going to happen.

ಠ◡ಠ ⊙▃⊙ ಠ_ಠ ಠ~ಠ ಥ_ಥ
    Yes, by whom?

No he should step down

I just can't go there just yet....
    http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l7...amp69/asdf.jpg
    And yes it is a scheme problem.
    Adopted player Lindsey

Yes, and I would make sure we have some internal accounting on whether or not the scouts are providing good info. If the info is good and Elway is disregarding, keep the scouts. IF not, fire everyone. I Don't believe its a problem with coaching at this point.
    Going on record saying I love our off season coaching hires.

ಠ◡ಠ ⊙▃⊙ ಠ_ಠ ಠ~ಠ ಥ_ಥ
    Quote Originally Posted by roushmartin6 View Post
    No he should step down
    Now that's funny.

Never gonna happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    I just can't go there just yet....
    If not now, when?

0-8 over the past 8 games, only broke 20 points ONCE in that time, and only the Jets have more losses since 2017 than us.

This Whole Mess Is On Elway - ALL OF IT

8 straight losses. An epically bad stretch than can only be rivaled by the earliest of the Broncos teams who were mired in loss filled seasons for years and years. Are we heading toward that?? It sure feels that way.

HIs performance is nothing short of malpractice!!! A failure to operate this franchise to the best of it's ability.

I mean don't get me wrong. His early moves and brining in Boss Ward, Talib, Ware, Manning etc. amazing and tremendous for sure but since?? Horrible.

Fact while he was landing great free agents he was blowing it on the draft side. Leaving this team so incredibly bare in depth and impact we have become exposed.

At this moment it is unclear how you fix it and fact of the matter is that what player in their right mind would want to come here? It's a culture of losing and manufacturing ways to lose

The saddest part of all of this is we do in fact have some great players on this team. Miller, Chubb, Harris, Sanders etc. The most disturbing part of this malpractice is that we are wasting their best years. WASTING THEM.
    Wanting to win does not make you a winner. Refusing to fail does.

Absolutely. One hundred percent.

It needs to be done properly, however.
    Adopted Poster
    AZ Snake Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Gsam View Post
    Yes, and I would make sure we have some internal accounting on whether or not the scouts are providing good info. If the info is good and Elway is disregarding, keep the scouts. IF not, fire everyone. I Don't believe its a problem with coaching at this point.
    Nah. The entire staff, scouts included, need to go. The organization needs a colonic. Sadly the biggest turd is at the top and no one can fire him.

Quote Originally Posted by BeelzeBob View Post
    Nah. The entire staff, scouts included, need to go. The organization needs a colonic. Sadly the biggest turd is at the top and no one can fire him.
    So you would fire scouts if they are providing good info and its being ignored? Thats akin to getting rid of a doctor because you didn't like the diagnosis.
    Going on record saying I love our off season coaching hires.

Quote Originally Posted by mojo0730 View Post
    If not now, when?

0-8 over the past 8 games, only broke 20 points ONCE in that time, and only the Jets have more losses since 2017 than us.
    I don't know how old you are or how long you have been a fan but I've been one a very long time. I've seen some seasons that made me want to cry. Losses that never should of happened way back when, just like today. Super Bowls we should of won, AFC Championships games we should of won. It's not always the guy that does the hiring. Sadly, sometimes the guy that does the hiring has all in info he can get, thinks he makes the right decision and in the end, he didn't.
    http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l7...amp69/asdf.jpg
    And yes it is a scheme problem.
    Adopted player Lindsey