Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    I was just thinking last night that we are better than The Bengals....

How can you not smile...
    [

Quote Originally Posted by Peerless View Post
    Looking at the rest of our schedule - I can guess/see wins against:

Titans, Browns, Bills, Texans, Raiders.
    The only game I see as a POSSIBLE win is the Raiders. And only because they should want to get some payback....

I have to believe the season is over in terms of a winning record. The season is still alive for our younger players to get valuable playing time.

Quote Originally Posted by nickmeyer View Post
    I have to believe the season is over in terms of a winning record. The season is still alive for our younger players to get valuable playing time.
    aka, get Flacco off the field ASAP
    Superbowl 50 Champions!

ಠ◡ಠ ⊙▃⊙ ಠ_ಠ ಠ~ಠ ಥ_ಥ
    There are 12 Denver Broncos games left in 2019, what am I gonna do, not watch them?

Let's go

I am positive about the tank for tua ideals and trying to make tua our qb of the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyousukeneko View Post
    I am positive about the tank for tua ideals and trying to make tua our qb of the future.
    Hell no!!!!
    Negs are Cowardly Acts of Nonsense. I wonít Back Down.
    No Matter How Stupid Your Comments Are!
    Still Not Backing Down!!!

Quote Originally Posted by broncolee View Post
    Hell no!!!!
    Just curious. Hell no on Tua because you donít think heíll be a franchise QB or hell no for other reasons?

Quote Originally Posted by Kyousukeneko View Post
    I don't want Tua, I think he is just another Bama QB ready to NOT work in the NFL. I'd much rather go after Herbert or Eason......if we go after a QB at all

Andy Jano 2017 adopted Bronco

Quote Originally Posted by JvDub95 View Post
    I don't want Tua, I think he is just another Bama QB ready to NOT work in the NFL. I'd much rather go after Herbert or Eason......if we go after a QB at all
    I concur, Iíd rather have Herbert, Fromm or Hurt.

But first weíve gotta get some football smarts on this offensive line. These are the best of the best in the world so if Iím Joe Eliss, I demand football smarts over athleticism.

Therefore what ever QB we end up with, heíll have a better chance than any of his predecessors.

Quote Originally Posted by RocketArm006 View Post
    Just curious. Hell no on Tua because you donít think heíll be a franchise QB or hell no for other reasons?
    Just say no to Alabama quarterbacks!

Ken Stabler was last one to be relevant in the NFL.
    Negs are Cowardly Acts of Nonsense. I wonít Back Down.
    No Matter How Stupid Your Comments Are!
    Still Not Backing Down!!!

I just want them to identify their franchise QB and commit to him. If thatís Lock, fine. If itís a 1st rounder, fine. Letís commit to our guy and build around him. The days of the FA QB with the unknown rookie on the bench needs to be over.

Quote Originally Posted by broncolee View Post
    Just say no to Alabama quarterbacks!

Ken Stabler was last one to be relevant in the NFL.
    Fair enough. I just want to see a new philosophy. Iím personally not very picky as long as there is a commitment to building this team for the future.

Quote Originally Posted by TheAsianPA View Post
    I had tons of spirit and cheer for this team in 2016. Then 2017, 2018, and 0-4 happened

Edit: though to be fair, I truly do admire fans who are able to still be cheerful and positive about this team despite the current state of affairs. My brain is not wired that way, however.
    Football is a very big complex picture. There are many things to look at and most likely none of us are considering all of the many variables involved.
    All I want for Christmas is a Bronco QB controversy

Tua is on a completely Different level then any other Bama QB i have seen in my Life time. he has trait that alot of the ones before under sabin didn't he is also more then just a game maniger. lets go on school bias sense you all wanted to. who was the last great PAss rusher to come out of Buffalo before mack. just because he goes to a school is a terrible reason not to draft ome one. if they check off all boxes. Arm talent, Leadership, Athletic Ability Football Smarts and Work Ethic. tua check those all out easily. he is the best QB prospect sense Luck. the fact peoples main fight against him is he went to bama is funny.

oakland raders gm
    latavis murray trade bait