We Have A River View!!!

I've lived in an apartment, but never owned a condo before. Nice place. 3rd floor. Lots of windows. Good folks here.

There's a nice river winding around the property, but we can not see it from our condo. I am sure the price would have been even higher had we that benefit.

Growing up, everyone loved the idea of river property. That is, until a few floods changed that perspective. Even with our amazing "Floodway", which when activated, reroutes the Red River all around the city to a spot in the river that is able to handle much more water.

I digress. Now that autumn is moving along at a brisker pace, it is becoming more and more evident that, as the leaves fall, the river becomes more exposed. Not saying a big wide open view, but a view nonetheless. And now I can see portions of the river in 2 different places. And when all the leaves fall....we will be watching the Red with ease! YESSSS!!!

Now there is a downside.....when leaves all fall, that means we are moving fast towards winter. And at some point this river view I describe will become an ice and snow mix. But then, spring will open up things again, for a while.

And who knows, maybe someone will decide to move some trees.....or at least cut a branch or two, so that we can have a year round river view.

I guess we will have to sell in later fall or spring!!

As it gets cooler and windier, and yes, perhaps snowier (in the next couple of days), and the leaves keep falling, there's a silver lining...

WE HAVE MORE AND MORE RIVER VIEW!!!

I am not telling my wife, but I think I will put it up for sale shortly, to highlight the view!!! Might be worth more.

Then again, I was hoping to stay with my wife, and in one piece!